PDA

View Full Version : Vintage Bike Mystery Warehouse San Antonio

redsox716
06-18-2010, 4:22 PM
Apparently this warehouse full of over a thousand vintage bikes was found recently and its all going up for sale soon. Here is the site with somewhat little details. If I lived anywhere near this I would definately go check it out. Says 90% Japanese bikes so I posted it here.

http://www.mysterywarehouse.com/

viz
06-19-2010, 2:01 PM
WOW, That shit is crazy. I wish I was close by. I would love to just walk thru there. That must have been amazing to stumble on to that.

workingman
06-20-2010, 2:39 PM
It's just a m/c junkyard that is closing down. The reason they are closing is because the guy thought everything he had was gold and wanted top dollar for everything so he is closing shop and from what I heard is still trying to charge ridiculous prices for everything. But it's a good way to get people to come check it out! " A MYSTERY WAREHOUSE WITH VINTAGE BIKES" great marketing!

wllgmr
06-20-2010, 6:53 PM
looks like fun!

Tatguy
09-23-2010, 4:04 PM
Looks like an overstocked due to price gouging bike wrecker to me too. Still, there would be some neat shit in there.

lobstermobster
09-23-2010, 9:23 PM
Pretty sure that thing has been around forever, as far as this marketing scheme goes

Trav101
09-24-2010, 8:04 AM
Theres a place like that here in Lubbock. 98th and ave.P. Some day the guy who owens it will die or the city will take his land and it will go up for grabs. He has everything you can Imagine all at prices you wont pay. Strait up Hoarder. YOu have to climb over and around bike debris and 6 foot tall weeds to get in the place. If you know exactly what you need he will work with you. If you have a bunch of questions, he will run you off.

thedonkeypunchbandit
09-24-2010, 12:19 PM
even if they want rediculous prices itd still be badass to get to look around in there, makes me wish i didnt live on the complete opposite side of the country

NHMike
09-24-2010, 12:23 PM
My OL is from SA, wishI could get down there...