PDA

View Full Version : Build Thread CL350 SouthSide Kulture

SouthSideKulture
08-11-2016, 2:05 PM
Hello! I have never posted a build thread before. My friends keep encouraging me so I thought I would give it a try. I am going to put together a Honda CL350 from my parts stash to get rid of some things. I realized I had a titled frame, so why not? It's also time for my 13 year old son to learn the trade - so to me a Honda twin seems idea for teaching purposes. I have built Choppers, Brat Trackers and completed full restorations of stock bikes in the past. I am not sure exactly where I am going to go with this bike. I kinda need a small "town" bike I can rip around and run errands, hardware store etc. I think for this reason I will lean towards a Brat/Resto Mod type build. I don't think I will go really crazy just have fun with it, keep the budget low. Anyway - Thanks! Here is where I will start. Not too exciting, just getting everything blasted, stripped straight and primed. See what's good and what's bad from my stash!

cafewizzy
08-26-2016, 2:12 AM
Good to see the project under way. Give me a bump if you want to hang out and wrench. It me Wizzy in the SB.