PDA

View Full Version : anyone near louisville, ky interested in group ride/camping?

CrackityJones
08-04-2016, 8:45 PM
It gets pretty lonely being the only person I know with a bike. There has to be people in the northern ky/louisville area who are interested in journeying with a small group.. There is red river, mammoth cave.. So much to do in this area. Let me know if you want to camp, day trip, drink beer..whatever.

gregreedkta
07-26-2017, 6:46 PM
I'm just outside Lexington, if I wasn't working I'd be down!

Diogenes415
09-25-2018, 11:16 AM
I've had a place in Louisville for the last 11 years and it's tough finding laid back down to earth bikers who are into the chop or kustom kulture scene around here so I usually head out solo to Land Between the Lakes for a weekend of riding and camping.

shovel625
09-25-2018, 11:19 AM
It gets pretty lonely being the only person I know with a bike. There has to be people in the northern ky/louisville area who are interested in journeying with a small group.. There is red river, mammoth cave.. So much to do in this area. Let me know if you want to camp, day trip, drink beer..whatever.

ive got a hobbiest shop here in northern ky, about 90 miles north of louiseville, im down

Diogenes415
09-25-2018, 12:08 PM
When I head out on a Sunday ride I usually go along route 42 which kinda follows the Ohio River part of the way up to the outskirts of SinSin and then head back on rt 17 and other secondary roads.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrACkqimfYA