PDA

View Full Version : Traveling to Austin from Colorado Springs.

313cos
08-01-2016, 3:20 PM
Wasn't sure really where to post this, but here it is. Me and my bro are traveling to Austin, leaving from Colorado Springs. We are leaving the 9th. Be down around those parts for about a week. Looking for some guidance. Never been down that way. Any of yall know of good places to eat, camp, party? Also will be looking to get some "supplies" down there at some point. If anyone know some must do, or must see down that way the help would be appreciated.

Red
08-02-2016, 2:28 PM
Only been a few times. Franklin's BBQ, popular but great. I also had Micklethwait, not so impressed. Stumble down Sixth Street then cool off at Barton Springs.. Silencer Shop if you're into guns.

take a short trip to New Braunfels, float the Comal and Guadelupe Rivers, then get some Kolaches at Naegelin's.

blantonhd
08-15-2016, 12:46 PM
I lived in Austin several years. To get any good riding done you gott get outta town. Southwest of Austin is amazing. Check out Jacobs well, Hamilton pool, jester king brewery. I've still got tons of friends down there, if yall need anything let me know. Have fun