PDA

View Full Version : where can i find a british style ribbed fender?

xharleyx
08-22-2009, 2:51 AM
chrome or aluminum, preferably around 5 or 6 inches wide. i cant find one on ebay and west-eagles are pretty pricey.

oregongeorge
08-22-2009, 9:18 AM
I would say give Craig @ Front Street Cycle a jingle. It might take a bit of time, but well worth it. He is in O HI O.

fouraceswes
08-22-2009, 11:06 AM
Other than havingone made, you are gonna have to either pay West Eagle, somebody on ebay or may the Baron's Speed Shop in England. "They don't make 'em like they used to."

TheFishHOTW
08-22-2009, 11:31 AM
i got one from barons that is on my bike now. top notch! exactly like originals. only steel though. also got one from west eagle. not exactly the same but looks good shiny aluminum. as far as a british one cheap...probably not going to happen. even ones riddled with holes on ebay are pricey.

billdozer
08-22-2009, 12:16 PM
FSC (http://frontstcycle.blogspot.com/)

xharleyx
08-22-2009, 12:55 PM
alright thanks. i think ill just go with an aluminum from west eagle, but the fender is almost going to cost more than what i payed for the bike haha, but i want to do it right

Lurkingclass
08-22-2009, 9:32 PM
I've bought a few fenders from Front Street Cycle, and a few from Rose City (Baron's) and I can tell you if you want a flawless fender that looks like a Wassell but fits an 18 better, go for the Baron's fender. If you want a fender that needs a little finish work before paint, but is built like a brick shithouse and you plan on standing on it or riding with multiple chicks/one fat chick go for the Front Street fender. This is just my experience.

TroyFab
08-22-2009, 9:59 PM
Craig / Scrapmetalart / Front Street Cycle, makes nice fenders!

ShowClassMag
08-23-2009, 8:54 AM
No question.... FRONT STREET CYCLES.......... not only are you getting a REAL quality piece...... you are getting something from a stand-up guy who is in it for the LOVE pure and simple......... put your money where your mouth it..............