PDA

View Full Version : Need a favor from anyone here please

Webrat
04-21-2016, 7:53 AM
I am building a bike and want to "try on" some different handlebars to get the look I want.
What I am looking for is some "apes" or similar in appearance that are 4-6 inches of rise and like 3 inches of pullback.

Willing to pay shipping both ways and if I like them I have no problem buying from you.
Preferably 1.25 inch bars but I also have 1 inch risers for my bike. So either size I am willing to try.

Thanks in advance

cggorman
04-21-2016, 8:51 AM
Just a thought, but maybe try some thin wall conduit or greenfield (flex conduit) to make some cheap mockups?

captstargazer
04-21-2016, 10:19 AM
Good idea!

Webrat
04-22-2016, 9:46 AM
Just a thought, but maybe try some thin wall conduit or greenfield (flex conduit) to make some cheap mockups?
=====================================
I might just do that,,, good idea actually,,, bet the bendy stuff that fan be formed into almost any shape.
THANKS for the tip

SlyJJ
04-22-2016, 2:12 PM
=====================================
I might just do that,,, good idea actually,,, bet the bendy stuff that fan be formed into almost any shape.
THANKS for the tip

I've got something that looks remarkably similar to the dimensions you described. I think I still your number, I'll send a photo when I get a chance (and when I find the bars)

SlyJJ
04-27-2016, 9:01 PM
For future reference, met up with Fred (webrat) to get him some handlebars. Super cool guy. Hope to see him on the ride to skate in may!

ReRunCycleWorks
04-29-2016, 9:48 AM
I am building a bike and want to "try on" some different handlebars to get the look I want.
What I am looking for is some "apes" or similar in appearance that are 4-6 inches of rise and like 3 inches of pullback.

Willing to pay shipping both ways and if I like them I have no problem buying from you.
Preferably 1.25 inch bars but I also have 1 inch risers for my bike. So either size I am willing to try.

Thanks in advance

shoot me a line i can hook you up... 7167087315