PDA

View Full Version : Needing a welder near Ft Smith AR!!!!

mayberryterror
03-11-2016, 11:21 AM
I need someone who can weld within a reasonable distance from FT Smith AR. I'm having no luck finding anyone around here. I'm looking to get a rigid back half welded on my frame and can't find anyone. Aint about to practice on something like a frame. I have not got the rigid back half yet, because if I cant find anyone then Ill just buy a complete frame. The bike is a 66 shovelhead and the frame has already been molested, has been raked to 45 deg. And the vin/title goes to the motor, so going with fabkevin would be pointless. His work is bad ass! And if my frame was never cut or had a vin I'd already be dropping him a line. I love the rake, and it was done clean. But I don't like all that rake with a swing arm. If anyone can help id greatly appreciate it. Ill pay you good, and will provide plenty off cold vitamin B.

jsaz666
03-12-2016, 6:59 AM
Send it to fab Kevin
It'll be right when I get it back.

mayberryterror
03-12-2016, 9:38 AM
I think im going to.

jsaz666
03-12-2016, 9:43 AM
You won't regret it. A buddy of mine had a frame done by him along with a bunch of other parts, and the work is fantastic!

docmel
03-12-2016, 10:01 AM
You won't regret it. A buddy of mine had a frame done by him along with a bunch of other parts, and the work is fantastic!

Nothing against Fab Kevin, but the work you are talking about is nothing that a compatent welder cant do. Most of your local welders you can find in your yellow pages. Folks that do custom iron.steel fences, repair or such type work can do job. Just be sure you do your homework. Check with your local bike shops as well to get guided to a local welder

03-12-2016, 2:36 PM
Cycle One Manufacturing, 10070 S 4422 Rd. Locust Grove, Oklahoma 74352-6136 Phone: 918-479-4200
email: sales@cycleonemanufacturing.com

mayberryterror
03-12-2016, 5:21 PM
Cool thanks!!!! I'll drop them a line Monday.

jsaz666
03-12-2016, 9:06 PM
Nothing against Fab Kevin, but the work you are talking about is nothing that a compatent welder cant do. Most of your local welders you can find in your yellow pages. Folks that do custom iron.steel fences, repair or such type work can do job. Just be sure you do your homework. Check with your local bike shops as well to get guided to a local welder

I definitely wasn't trying to say a competent welder couldn't handle the job, just that Kevin will make any changes you want, make sure there are bungs welded in where you need, oil tank mounts etc..... That is if he couldn't find anyone local.

SubstantialGoods
03-21-2016, 7:43 PM
Andy Wolf, Howlin Custom Cycles in Little Rock. He's the only dude i know in central Arkansas that knows old junk, and does solid fab work.