PDA

View Full Version : CB750 brake question

snoosky
03-02-2016, 7:22 AM
So i picked up an 81 semi basket case. Probably paid a little too much but i liked the direction the guy was going in so here i am.
Where does the brake return spring connect to? Ive found some scant pictures online and the Honda manual doesnt give me any clues. Any help out there with pics would be helpful. ��675066750767508

Ohigho937
03-03-2016, 6:35 AM
That's for your rear brake it goes on the left side that pulls on a little black thing and makes your brake light work

Tattooo
03-03-2016, 7:22 AM
That's for your rear brake it goes on the left side that pulls on a little black thing and makes your brake light work

LOL That's called a brake light switch.....

snoosky
03-03-2016, 2:06 PM

Maybe I wasn't being specific enough. I got the brake light portion covered. The one I'm refering to is the brake return spring (8) that keeps the pedal from being loosy goosy. I put the ratchet in the pic for a size reference.67519
I found this diagram from a parts supplier, the bracket (9) is the piece I'm looking for. It doesn't seem to be on the swing arm or frame. Any pics of the location of this tab?