PDA

View Full Version : Lowbrow Customs

Magickman
08-21-2009, 10:41 AM
So I have been having issues with my risers. I decided to buy some Biltwell risers and being the cheapskate I am, I opted for the aluminum ones instead of steeping up to the stainless steel.

Lowbrow had them in limited quantities so i ordered them. Tuesday NIGHT.

I sent an e-mail as an inquiry to when they might ship on Thursday, expecting they might ship Friday or Monday.

This is the e-mail I received:

"Hi Jeff, it shipped yesterday, you got an automated email that it shipped yesterday
Thanks
Tyler"

They shipped it in less then 24 hours from when I ordered!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to Lowbrow, that truly is customer service.

Spoke
08-21-2009, 12:19 PM
Lowbrow is the real deal. I have always got my stuff right away and they always answer any question you have.

NHMike
08-21-2009, 1:23 PM
Good to know, I just ordered some of those Baxter grips and a T from them. Sweet!! They'll be there when I get home.

KT
08-21-2009, 1:39 PM
I found lowbrow like 2 or 3 years ago???? off ebay they was selling triumph T-shirts that I had never seen anywhere before ..
correct me if I am wrong tyler ....

I called just to see what all they had and that ....At the time they were not carrying alot if any parts ...But tyler was way cool to talk to and whenever I bought something it came with all kinds of free swag which is always nice to get ...Matter of fact I had a green rubber key chain he sent me free that my wife accidently broke the other day and I was bummed LOL always sweating the small stuff =)

So *cough* *tyler* need a new lowbrow keychain *cough*

But way cool guys met the rest of the crew at Mid Ohio this year truely a nice change to the bike scene around here in ohio...

Keep up the good work guys

B
08-21-2009, 2:28 PM
tyler is good people. he got the left-overs of 7/8" biltwwell bars to sell. he could have sold them at reg price, but like the gentleman he is, sold them at just about $50. thanks tyler, they're sittin on my trump right now. pics when it's done

L7Josh
08-21-2009, 4:26 PM
i heard tyler even saved a kitten from a burning tree the other day! a true gentleman.

KT
08-21-2009, 7:49 PM
i heard tyler even saved a kitten from a burning tree the other day! a true gentleman.

HE DID I SAW IT !!!!! Saved the turtle dove nest TOO!!!!!! =P LOL

BastardRob
08-21-2009, 9:02 PM
Tyler is definitely GOOD people!

Tyler
08-22-2009, 9:53 AM
haha thanks guys.. I had to save the kitten, there was no other choice, I am an animal lover.

My aim is to run a business like I think all businesses should be run: do the right thing, take care of customers and sell only quality products I can stand behind. I partner myself with people who have the same ideals, off the top of my head Wes White and Bill, McGoo and Chris at Biltwell stand out as people who do great business and do a lot for the scene out of love

enough of this love fest go work on your bikes

calicruiser
08-22-2009, 12:39 PM
Lowbrow ships fast EVERY TIME I order. I have bought about 10 helmets from Tyler. GREAT!!!

CreepyJack13
08-22-2009, 2:06 PM
Ordered my Biltwell bars from Lowbrow, and they shipped them the same day, IIRC. If Kyle and Tyler have what I'm after, I'll buy from them.

66triumph
08-22-2009, 4:05 PM
Kyle and Tyler are dreamy...

xoxo- A

NITRO
08-24-2009, 6:45 AM
Awe thanks fellas hahaha and yeah if I am ever a day or two late shipping anything out don't yell at me! I set the bar high hahaha

chuckdamage
08-24-2009, 6:50 AM
I agree I did a test order and sure enough I got my stuff in like three days. I smell a new helmet coming soon.

NITRO
08-25-2009, 7:57 AM
Just say the word chuck!

Robohead
09-04-2009, 3:27 PM
Thought I would chime in also. Earlier this week, I ordered some parts well after midnight and went to bed. When I woke up later that morning, there was an email from Lowbrow saying the parts have been shipped. Damn! That's fast. They arrived today. Thanks for speedy service guys.

BryanEOD
09-04-2009, 3:37 PM
Kyle and Tyler are dreamy...

xoxo- A
bahaha... Good buisness practices indeed. Lowbrow has been spot on every time I have ordered from them.

KreisiMike
09-04-2009, 5:38 PM
Ive allways been bit sceptical about ordering stuff from USA (its just the distance guys) But my broke ass cant handle the prices here in europe so i went online and found Lowbrow Customs...got my brown box surprisingly fast even though it goes to customs and stuff...Same goes for Unit 1!!

MsHeather
09-04-2009, 6:40 PM
Actually Kyle is a real douchebag.

haha just kidding- he's a classy dude.

NaK
09-04-2009, 6:42 PM
Along with quick shipping you get a lot of goodies like stickers, and posters!!

onigoroshi
09-04-2009, 6:55 PM
Ive allways been bit sceptical about ordering stuff from USA (its just the distance guys) But my broke ass cant handle the prices here in europe so i went online and found Lowbrow Customs...got my brown box surprisingly fast even though it goes to customs and stuff...Same goes for Unit 1!!

i've been pricing out parts for a project and even with shipping it's cheaper to buy from lowbrow than to buy them over here. and that is comparing quality biltwell parts to no-name parts (cheap no-name bars here go for $150).

ashy
09-05-2009, 12:56 AM
lowbrow is solid, never any problems with anything i have ordered. thanks doots! keep up the good work

NITRO
09-08-2009, 7:04 AM
Actually Kyle is a real douchebag.

haha just kidding- he's a classy dude.

hahahah! nice Heather! See if I hook you up anymore hahahaa

MsHeather
09-08-2009, 8:04 AM
You know I absolutely <3 you !!!

GreaserMike
09-08-2009, 8:34 AM
I hate Lowbrow Customs and everything they stand for...

....which, apparently, is taking all my money away.

Great guys with awesome products.

TroopThrowback
09-08-2009, 8:15 PM
True, Tyler and crew have been doing a knock out job for a couple years now. Happy to stand behind anything they sell, and quick to get you back if YOU got the wrong item or size or whatever. Truly a class act.

framus
09-09-2009, 10:48 AM
Half of my wardrobe is Tyler's fault. The other half is my fault, Tyler just printed it for me. :D

seventhirteen
09-10-2009, 4:15 PM
ordered a db hardtail and 2 bearing conversions, received the conversion kits within a couple days just like you should.

mplsdave
09-10-2009, 6:59 PM
ordered my biltwell windows on monday (a holiday) and got them today! gotta love guys that want you to have your parts as much as you want to have your parts.

MotorCityOutlaw
09-22-2009, 12:06 PM
Just have to throw this out there. I have ordered from Lowbrow before and they are always great! I just ordered some new bars on Friday night around 10:00pm woke up on Saturday to a shipping confirmation. Then I got home from work on Monday with a box it had my new bars and grips. The rain then held out just long enough for the install and a quick test ride. Great service as always and will post some pics in action when the weather clears up.

NITRO
09-23-2009, 8:36 AM
Awesome man, good thing I shipped last sat huh? hahaha

MotorCityOutlaw
09-23-2009, 1:03 PM
Awesome man, good thing I shipped last sat huh? hahaha

I love it thanks again!

imperialhouse71
10-05-2009, 1:08 PM
So I send an email to Tyler, letting him know that i need to place an order for some shtuff!!! Well, no sooner than I hit the send button; I hear a truck pulling out of my driveway. Lo and behold at my doorstep, lies a box with Lowbrow Customs stickers all over it! Talk about crazy fast response on customer orders!!
Seriously.........Tyler and the gang run a standup op! Give them a shout! Thanks Tyler!

KT
10-05-2009, 1:13 PM
Same deal I am getting a hardtial from em I called friday told tyler go ahead and send me some 1" bearings with it too ...Low and behold the bearings are here today on monday ...I wasnt even expecting them till the frame gets here ...Cool and nice way to stay on top of it ...BTW thanks for the replacement keychain already got the trump key on it ...now to keep my wifes hands from breaking this one LOL

Toecutterp
10-05-2009, 11:23 PM
I'll back em

JohnnyWolf
10-05-2009, 11:40 PM
Tyler hooks us Bastards up regularly. Already been said... but he's the real deal, and in this day, that's hard to find.

Keep it up Tyler
Viva Los Bastardos.

GreaserMike
10-08-2009, 1:05 PM
http://www.lowbrowcustoms.com/ProductImages/parts/tools/clutch-spring-tool-triumph-bsa/clutch-spring-tool-triumph-bsa-photo-1.jpg

Doubles as anti-annoyance device. I think I'm going to carry mine wherever I go......so I'm prepared if I need to do any on the spot, spontanious clutch spring adjustments. Yeah that's it.....adjustments.