PDA

View Full Version : Las Vegas

scottylook
06-03-2010, 12:54 PM
Well a week from now I will be flyin down to Vegas for my lil sisters 21st which makes me feel old, and has put the brakes on me geting to hit the Born Free show, but anyways. I will be there from the 11th thru the 14th. Is there anything cool going on ,show wise are places I need to see down there bike wise? I guess any tips would be cool from any Vegas Cultsters or others. THanks

Scotty

steffan
06-03-2010, 1:49 PM
just remember not to spend all your money. lol im a dipshit

Rudehog
06-03-2010, 1:53 PM
Sorry man! Vegas will be dead cuz the Vegas Crew will be headin out to the Born Free show on the 11th!

lvvato
06-03-2010, 1:58 PM
Born free baby!!!!

mad750
06-03-2010, 2:26 PM
What is this Born Free you speak of?!?!?!

I'M KIDDING!!!! LET'S GO ALREADY!!!

To answer your question Scotty, we're not sure of any happenings that weekend.

You can always check out what's going down at the DOUBLE DOWN or the DIVE BAR or if you're really feeling like making fun of people, head down to MR D's. It's a "biker bar" but they do have some HOT bartenders. Downtown is a good bet also.

Hey, it's Vegas, so finding a good time really won't be that hard.

VC PRIDE

scottylook
06-04-2010, 7:33 AM
I know I know everybody is headin out for that and I would be to if I didn't have this. Next year for sure! I was just hoping something was going on while I was down there or something cool to do. I'll go check out those spots. Thanks guys have fun!

Scott

lvvato
06-04-2010, 8:42 AM
Next year for sure!

That's what I kept saying about El Diablo and look what happened. Just saying...

Frankenstein
06-04-2010, 11:59 AM
Gonna be a hot weekend. We've been lucky for awhile now and the heat is coming.

Bands playing all weekend at Double Down.
http://doubledownsaloon.com/events.html

I also recomend checking out Frankie's Tiki Room. No live bands but really cool little spot and they have a good selection of original tiki drinks.

Can't find a calendar for Dive Bar but I am sure they'll have bands all weekend as well.

If you find yourself Downtown there is going be free entertainment. Original KISS ARMY (KISS Tribute) playing Friday and Saturday night. Downtown has cheap drinks and food, like deep-fried oreos, twinkies, etc.

A new Hard Rock Cafe opened on the Strip might be worth checking out.

Have fun, good luck if you are playing any games but don't break the bank.

WOMPY
06-04-2010, 1:04 PM
Friday go to the blackjack table and gamble until you've won enough $$ to hop on a plane saturday, let's say around 12:00, land at long beach airport, take a cab to signal hill, enjoy all the radness until around 8 pm, grab a cab back to the airport and back to vegas. Your sister will probably not know you were gone. PROBLEM SOLVED!!!!

SEE YOU THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rk378
06-04-2010, 3:58 PM
I know I know everybody is headin out for that and I would be to if I didn't have this. Next year for sure! I was just hoping something was going on while I was down there or something cool to do. I'll go check out those spots. Thanks guys have fun!

Scott

i am hopping on a plane on friday out of medford, riding one of my brothers bikes, and flying home extremely hungover on monday

rk378
06-04-2010, 3:59 PM
Friday go to the blackjack table and gamble until you've won enough $$ to hop on a plane saturday, let's say around 12:00, land at long beach airport, take a cab to signal hill, enjoy all the radness until around 8 pm, grab a cab back to the airport and back to vegas. Your sister will probably not know you were gone. PROBLEM SOLVED!!!!

SEE YOU THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this sounds like a good plan

imtheslime
06-04-2010, 4:20 PM
this sounds like a good plan

I got a better one. I'll drive him down to born free, then he can can follow me back on my new Pan.....:)

scottylook
06-06-2010, 1:49 PM
That does sound like a good plan!

SMChewy
06-06-2010, 1:54 PM
What is this Born Free you speak of?!?!?!

I'M KIDDING!!!! LET'S GO ALREADY!!!

To answer your question Scotty, we're not sure of any happenings that weekend.

You can always check out what's going down at the DOUBLE DOWN or the DIVE BAR or if you're really feeling like making fun of people, head down to MR D's. It's a "biker bar" but they do have some HOT bartenders. Downtown is a good bet also.

Hey, it's Vegas, so finding a good time really won't be that hard.

VC PRIDE

DOUBLE DOWN!!! Awesome juke box last time I was there (probably 7-8 years ago). Make sure you order a bacon-tini. One cool ass dive bar. Ha ha ha

djmfnk
06-06-2010, 8:45 PM
what time is the VC leaving for born free on friday.

lvvato
06-06-2010, 9:17 PM
Meet @ 6:15am Friday @ The Bluehawk. Roll out @ 7am SHARP!

jazzmans
06-06-2010, 10:16 PM
ROADTRIP!

Gonna meet up with us djmfnk?

mad750
06-07-2010, 6:55 AM
Hey DJ, grab my number from James or PM me.

scottylook
06-07-2010, 7:52 AM
Now you guys are just rubbing it in haha! Man I wanna be there bad!! Im sure vegas will be good to though

djmfnk
06-07-2010, 7:32 PM
I'll be there with Ryan Downie, and my buddy Josh (chop cult name Frankenstein)

Frankenstein
06-07-2010, 10:09 PM
Looking forward to this weekend. I hope Downie makes it. Should be a fun ride out to Cali.

mad750
06-08-2010, 9:15 AM
Looking forward to this weekend. I hope Downie makes it. Should be a fun ride out to Cali.

I thought Ryan was riding that little scoot that he built in his kitchen?

djmfnk
06-08-2010, 2:38 PM
we traded him that bike for tattoo work. then he re did the whole thing. it looks nice. it started as a 98 suzuki savage.

GREASEVARGAS01
10-19-2013, 6:35 PM
Well hello :)