PDA

View Full Version : Chopper parts shopping in Miami?

Griffiths
10-11-2015, 6:57 PM
Hi everybody, Im Dan, from Lima, Peru. This is my first post/question here, so please help me out. Im travelling to Miami in about a month and wanted to go chopper parts shopping. Where should I go? Any recommendations? Thanks!

docmel
10-12-2015, 7:53 AM
Hi everybody, Im Dan, from Lima, Peru. This is my first post/question here, so please help me out. Im travelling to Miami in about a month and wanted to go chopper parts shopping. Where should I go? Any recommendations? Thanks!

Try a little further north, like Daytona/Orlando.

Griffiths
10-12-2015, 10:30 PM
Ok, thanks.

1954bmw
10-13-2015, 12:27 PM
a seller on ebay elohxxa777 has a large warehouse of parts in fort Lauderdale, that's about 60 miles from Miami, good luck

bhead1968
10-13-2015, 3:55 PM
a seller on ebay elohxxa777 has a large warehouse of parts in fort Lauderdale, that's about 60 miles from Miami, good luck

60 miles? you obviously don't live here. Depends on what you're looking for? Chrome repop chinese shit? Orginal (OEM)? Try empire_of_rust on ebay for the old original good stuff. Heavens cycle (Miami) and Cycle Lab (Ft Lauderdale) have Harley stock parts (Shovel/Evo/TC) you can get.

some1else
10-13-2015, 4:32 PM
the internet is a better spot than Miami,unless you want hookers & heroin.

farmall
10-13-2015, 4:46 PM
A better question is what biker spots do Floridians recommend.

I don't bother with brick and mortar vendors. The internet made them obsolete.

DirtySouth
10-13-2015, 7:03 PM
First Sunday of every month Webster West side Swap Meet. Lotta parts to be had. Going to have to travel a little bit from Miami but it will be worth it.

http://www.cyclemeet.com/index.php

docmel
10-14-2015, 7:01 AM
If we look again, the man is from Peru and visiting, and most likely wants to take parts home with home on the airline. Shipping anything via ordering over the I net would really be big bucks.

Griffiths
10-14-2015, 7:15 PM
Thanks for all the info everybody! I think ordering things to the hotel might be a solution or go for a drive outside Miami.
Ordering things over the net here to Peru usually costs about the same as what you are ordering...unless its something I need urgently...its not really a good option.

farmall
10-15-2015, 6:53 AM
Shipping to the hotel would be a good plan. OP could order items in between sightseeing and whatever else he's doing so he'd get the most out of his trip.