PDA

View Full Version : Jesse James

krakerbill
05-25-2010, 9:53 PM
What the fuk is goin on here? This cat is supposed be a hard ass biker. Forerunner in the custom build motorcycle world, rode with the American Bad Ass to Mexico, wears Crime Inc and support 81 shirts. He is caught and acts like a new sensitive guy and says he is a sex addict. A fukin sex addict. He jumps from pussy to pussy like all real men would do, gets caught, and turns pussy. This is the same dude that stated in an article ď I donít attend motorcycle events anymore. With all the leather, it reminds me of a homo - erotic event. Well to nite we got a chance to see u cry Jess. Thanx. Glad to see the continued emasculation of the American male. Thanx Jess.

rus
05-25-2010, 9:57 PM
Is that a joke? Why you concerned with what another man does? Why were you even watching it in the first place? Shouldn't you have been fighting a bear or chopping wood or something?

jamesgs4
05-25-2010, 10:06 PM
lol good one. Hey krakerbill gossiping is for the womenfolk BTW

CHEN
05-25-2010, 10:15 PM
He was banging sandra bullock (rich+hot), and now she's leaving him...shit i'd probably cry too.

Brandon
05-25-2010, 10:17 PM

kingdeadbeat
05-25-2010, 10:19 PM
Real men cry, just not on national television, ain't you ever dropped an exhaust nut into the bike, and it didn't hit the ground?....damn, I don't even want to think about it...

Brandon
05-25-2010, 10:24 PM
Real men cry, just not on national television, ain't you ever dropped an exhaust nut into the bike, and it didn't hit the ground?....damn, I don't even want to think about it...

Thats funny yet true. I was standing in the shade watching my buddy put his new thunderheader on today when he dropped the flange nut and i swear it took everything he had not to cry.

krakerbill
05-25-2010, 10:28 PM
cant ride no license, drunk driver, no booze weed or scrip drugs to abuse. although i am concerned what sum1 in the so called biker community does. as for gossiping, this is fact and im doin xcersising my rite to comment. so i am lookin 4ward to hearin from the rest of my motorcycle riddin sisters.

Hoofhearted
05-25-2010, 10:42 PM
Jesse James a bad ass biker? He's a multi-millionaire businessman. The various shows he's done have made him extremely wealthy. Large sums of money change people. He has an amazing talent when it comes to bike building. That cannot be questioned. But a lot of his thought process (thankfully not bike related thought) is done by his dick. As much as you toss out the bad ass biker image doing whatever he wants, whenever he wants to a lot of women don't buy that shit. If he wants to run in a circle that doesn't buy that crap then he has to change. If he doesn't change then he goes back down to the tatooed bimbo level. A level he seems to be quite happy at. Some people (Sandra Bullock being one) believe that when you get married your dick is not free to go chase everything and anything.

rus
05-25-2010, 10:48 PM
Between you self description, and your 7th grade approach to the English language, I'd imagine you've got much bigger issues than what some one in the 'so called' bike scene is up to.

Junk pile indeed.

krakerbill
05-25-2010, 10:57 PM
comma is used to seperate statements that can stand alone as sentences. 6th grade was good to me. y send this 2 th junk pile? does it offend u so. would u censor me so as not to upset u. i dont want 2 c this and others shudnt hav 2 so i ll try 2 get vry 1 2 agree 2 send it 2 th junk pile.

Hoofhearted
05-25-2010, 11:08 PM
6th grade was good to me. .

Best three years of your life?

CMA406
05-25-2010, 11:10 PM
how do i hardtail a xs650?

krakerbill
05-25-2010, 11:16 PM
bst 4 but hooz countin

imtheslime
05-25-2010, 11:22 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Vintage-Knucklehead-Speedy-Shifter-/110537974767?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item19bc93a3ef

and that's all I got to say about thaaat.

krakerbill
05-25-2010, 11:22 PM
I really didnt do this to start a pissin contest. It was an observation I made after seeing a lot of posts here and in mags and by people I know that comment on how much this lifestyle has changed. Well if I offended anyone tuff shit,tuffin up. Stay safe, ride free, don't believe the hype. Anal sex hurts. Lastly, DONT DRINK THE KOOLAID!

socal
05-25-2010, 11:59 PM
this thread is screaming delete !!!

Hoofhearted
05-26-2010, 12:07 AM
this thread is screaming delete !!!

So is Sandra Bullock.

Frankenfab
05-26-2010, 12:47 AM
This thread is fucking stupid. Go fucking work on something and stop being such a fucking assclown.

Allen
05-26-2010, 2:29 AM
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4045/4375916493_1a17af2dc1.jpg
And Ewoks died to liberate you! Bastard!

TatdGasser
05-26-2010, 5:37 AM
He's just living the American dream man. Who here has not wanted to bang a chick doggy style while screaming at her in German and sieg heiling? Who? No one, that's what I thought. America damnit.

Blink
05-26-2010, 6:06 AM
Kraker- Does this mean you will take all those fucking WCC stickers off your car and stop wearing the shirts?

upsidedownbob
05-26-2010, 6:40 AM
Blah Blah Blah Blah. who gives a shit. i spent last night riding, eating and fucking. What did you do watch a guy cry on t.v. Life sucks you you. Get a life, go ride, and eat and fuck someone.

Sighless
05-26-2010, 6:52 AM
And Ewoks died to liberate you! Bastard!

HAhahaaa

billdozer
05-26-2010, 7:15 AM
My wife said I should move this to the Junk Pile so as soon as I get done with the laundry it's movin...

DeathMarch
05-26-2010, 8:05 AM
I think the my co-workers think I just fell off the wagon laughing so f*&cking hard reading this thread. Thanks for the huge laugh at the beginning of the day.

jwhite
05-26-2010, 9:44 AM
comma is used to seperate statements that can stand alone as sentences. 6th grade was good to me. y send this 2 th junk pile? does it offend u so. would u censor me so as not to upset u. i dont want 2 c this and others shudnt hav 2 so i ll try 2 get vry 1 2 agree 2 send it 2 th junk pile.

Dude, I've never seen anyone use so many "two's," yes, I can spell it, in a sentence.

Check it: additional spellings are: two, to, too, tŁ for our Spanish friends.

It's really quite intriguing if you look at how many different meanings and spellings there are for a word with one pronunciation, or "sound," if you will.

I look forward to seeing you grow and develop as an adult and become an active member of society.

ridemore16
05-26-2010, 9:56 AM
This is the first thread I have read that isn't even worthy of the junk pile. What's after the junk pile? 2 legit 2 quit did make me laugh though. I can't stand the language of "texting". I'm no English major by any stretch, but Jesus, how hard is it to spell out "two, to, too" vs. 2???

BobT
05-26-2010, 10:28 AM
This place is really special. Thanks for sharing the journey folks.

justinspace
05-26-2010, 11:16 AM
jesse who??

NHMike
05-26-2010, 11:23 AM
He's gonna be paying out of his ASS for this. I'd fucking cry too, but in reality....who really gives a fuck?

Hasn't Mike Tyson cried on TV??? Gonna call him a bitch anytime soon? I think not. hahahaha

imtheslime
05-26-2010, 11:32 AM
He's gonna be paying out of his ASS for this. I'd fucking cry too, but in reality....who really gives a fuck?

Hasn't Mike Tyson cried on TV??? Gonna call him a bitch anytime soon? I think not. hahahaha

Take advantage of it and buy all the cool shit he's selling.

albertahawk
05-26-2010, 1:00 PM
i always laugh when i see this thread this drama shit was for woman to pay attention to lol i cant be bothered by other peoples lives live for me and my fam and friends and let my wife worry about the stars and drama

oldmansporty63
05-26-2010, 1:40 PM
jesus christ!!!! what the fuck have i missed? i have been watching so much SOA, i missed jesse crying on tv. hhhmmmmm.......thinking about it, maybe it was a good thing. now, back to watching SOA.

EnglandStGarage
05-26-2010, 7:06 PM
deep down inside im really bummed i missed jesse crying on tv.

number1son
05-26-2010, 8:57 PM
Jessie James should get a job on S.O.A. as a sensitivity counsellor for the club.Once he makes it as an"actor" Sandra will come running back.

Maby when Billy get's out of the joint they could team up and remake Simon and Simon as a biker style detective show.

Also,I don't understand why people that are so offended by post's such as these, add fuel to the fire by pretending their far superior than the thread poster.I personally think the worse, the grammar and spelling the more hard core, the poster.

TemeculaTerry
05-27-2010, 6:07 AM
Nothins wrong with crying...Fuck all of you have done it.
When I get back from buying my wife tampons at the store Im going to give her a big hug.http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g292/LieFeng/ewok.gif

Im not sure how bikers are supposed to act but - On a side note; the dude is at his wits end, fuck man, giv'em a break!

Sighless
05-27-2010, 2:22 PM
When I get back from buying my wife tampons at the store Im going to give her a big hug.http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g292/LieFeng/ewok.gif

Im not sure how bikers are supposed to act but - On a side note; the dude is at his wits end, fuck man, giv'em a break!

That's one creepy ass photo. Fuckin junked out, tweeker ewok.

As for Jesse, never met him, so no opinion on him or his choices.

ditto
05-28-2010, 11:24 PM
That's one creepy ass photo. Fuckin junked out, tweeker ewok.

As for Jesse, never met him, so no opinion on him or his choices.

im with you sighless, no opinion on the guy but does that ewok have one of those old road hazard flashing lights on the back of his head? or am i just seeing shit in that gif of terrys? fuck its creepin me!

number1son
05-28-2010, 11:37 PM
im with you sighless, no opinion on the guy but does that ewok have one of those old road hazard flashing lights on the back of his head? or am i just seeing shit in that gif of terrys? fuck its creepin me!

I believe it's common knowledge that when aroused the ewok's head will become illuminated .

Didn't you see that episode of the crocodile hunter?

hugodv01
05-29-2010, 8:30 PM

Hey, This reminds me of Star Wars Xmass Special. Anyone remember that shit or was it just me?

It is a hazy memory but i do remember getting all excited watcing Han Solo bounce ewoks on his lap... wait, that came out wrong. I ment to say I got excited cause it was on t.v. I was like 12. There was no cable and we had a BetaMax and one movie. It was "Quest for Fire".

Nevermind, I just worked a 12 hour shift.

djmfnk
05-30-2010, 9:35 PM
i think its from "Ewoks: The Battle for Endor"

Sighless
05-31-2010, 2:29 PM
I believe it's common knowledge that when aroused the ewok's head will become illuminated .

Didn't you see that episode of the crocodile hunter?

LMAO! Perfect response!

imtheslime
05-31-2010, 4:50 PM
Star Crusier Crash! Crash!

OmegaRed
06-01-2010, 7:07 PM
thats creeping me out

dalebfast
06-01-2010, 9:08 PM
You guy's are weird!

ridemore16
01-20-2011, 1:28 PM
Is he fucking crazy...getting married, AGAIN????

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/article/tv.accesshollywood.com/tv.accesshollywood.com-jesse-james-kat-von-d-engaged-james-calls-2010-best-year-my-life

turbonate
01-20-2011, 2:18 PM
Is he fucking crazy...getting married, AGAIN????

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/article/tv.accesshollywood.com/tv.accesshollywood.com-jesse-james-kat-von-d-engaged-james-calls-2010-best-year-my-life
he likes pussy, you'd hook up with her too and you know it.

ridemore16
01-20-2011, 2:23 PM

No doubt I would, but like you said, he likes pussy. Why get married when he can get all the tail he wants and not have to give 1/2 of his $$$ away? Is Texas a community property state like Cali? Maybe that's why he moved to Austin!

NHMike
01-20-2011, 2:47 PM

I'd throw it in her ass (then mouth) and when I was finished ask if I could borrow some money and never call her again.

Kat Von D is almost good looking, right up until she speaks.

KIRK
01-20-2011, 2:47 PM
WTF?!?! People actually give a shit what Jesse James does?

Sighless
01-20-2011, 3:04 PM
I'd throw it in her ass (then mouth) and when I was finished ask if I could borrow some money and never call her again.

Kat Von D is almost good looking, right up until she speaks.

That's exactly how I feel about her.

turbonate
01-20-2011, 3:30 PM
WTF?!?! People actually give a shit what Jesse James does? no shit, he's a grown up and i don't expect he gives the first bit of a good god damn about what i think he should do. i hope they have a long and happy marriage.

jluck27
01-20-2011, 3:40 PM
:kill: I want to see Jesse on SOA. That would fuckin rule! I love TV and gossip

NHMike
01-20-2011, 4:24 PM
WTF?!?! People actually give a shit what Jesse James does?

You mean to tell us you DON'T?!?!?! :rolleyes:

number1son
01-20-2011, 4:31 PM
Jessie"Kat my dear, will you marry me?"
Kat"Fuck yes I'll marry you,Dude!"
Jessie"After we get married can we take down the Motley Crue poster's?"
Kat"Sure, whatever you want, dude!"
Jessie"Can I fuck other women that look kinda like dude's while were married?"
Kat"Only if I can fuck dude's that look kinda like chicks."
Jessie"This is going to be way better than my last four marriages."

That's exactly how it happened.Watch it on TMZ Tonite if you don't believe me.

Sick1200
01-20-2011, 5:02 PM

Bwahahahaha holy shit that's good stuff.

gyro
01-20-2011, 5:07 PM
he he he thats stoopid

KIRK
01-20-2011, 5:43 PM
You mean to tell us you DON'T?!?!?! :rolleyes:

I do, I'm just trying to be cool.

oldmansporty63
01-20-2011, 6:15 PM

i nearly peed myself!:killerjob::clap for you:

jluck27
01-20-2011, 9:36 PM

In the top 10 of things I've read on here. My night is complete..

NHMike
01-20-2011, 9:47 PM
I do, I'm just trying to be cool.

Mission accomplished.

NHMike
01-20-2011, 9:52 PM

You forgot Kats trademark "uhhhh" every three words.

BullDog
01-20-2011, 10:09 PM
Maybe Paul Sr. and Kat should hook up........."uuuhhhh" every other fuckin' word.

JerseyAl
01-20-2011, 11:32 PM
Maybe Paul Sr. and Kat should hook up........."uuuhhhh" every other fuckin' word.

That's a great idear

turbonate
01-21-2011, 8:50 AM
That's a great idear

^^^ that is fucking funny!^^^

Coco
01-21-2011, 3:26 PM
This last page of this thread is pure gold. Pure gold I tells ya.

KIRK
01-21-2011, 4:23 PM
Mission accomplished.

AWESOME!! I'm finally cool. This is going to rock!

1oldbellychopper
01-21-2011, 5:13 PM
I just can't see why anybody gives a shit about Sandra Bullock, she's been married what 8 fucking times? She just a ugly ass cunt whore just like all the rest of the bitches, just because she plays the nice girl in a movie ya think that's her? I don't respect Jesse a damn bit less than I ever have, which means he's good to ride the river with as far as I'm concerned. You hipsters can ask an experienced man what that means.

Talk shit about Jesse if you want but I'd pay to see you say that it to his face.

number1son
01-21-2011, 5:34 PM
I would say it to his face because if he hit me I could get some of that fat Monster Garage money as well as that fat Miss Congeniality money.

ridemore16
01-21-2011, 8:57 PM
I would say it to his face because if he hit me I could get some of that fat Monster Garage money as well as that fat Miss Congeniality money.

Exactly!!!! I'd take his eBay cash from the last couple of months. I bet his PayPal is blowin' up!!! He better be sure to pay taxes on all that CASH!!!

jonnyrtn
01-21-2011, 9:23 PM
I just can't see why anybody gives a shit about Sandra Bullock, she's been married what 8 fucking times? She just a ugly ass cunt whore just like all the rest of the bitches, just because she plays the nice girl in a movie ya think that's her? I don't respect Jesse a damn bit less than I ever have, which means he's good to ride the river with as far as I'm concerned. You hipsters can ask an experienced man what that means.

Talk shit about Jesse if you want but I'd pay to see you say that it to his face.

Actually Jesse was her first marriage... and Jesse was on here as far as I can ascertain incognito. I have met him and was buddies with Simo (Weasels) Jesse will remember him as his shop manager. My best friend (brother from another mother) wired up WCC with all new drops to run the equipment they had..... I aint braggin but he did not walk on water and was just a guy for all you hero worshippers. You called a very intelligent woman who has done you no harm a cunt... you are an idiot.

Revelator
01-21-2011, 10:30 PM
I was down in LBC today picking up some Lighting supplies for a job I have & My supplier told Me
to go down to Oregon street to their new warehouse..........So I go, & their new place is one of Jessie's
buildings (the Rear one), & their were "Available" signs plastered on the other two WCC buildings,
a Large tractor trailer rig was loading up a large CNC machining center, & the place was being gutted.
my supplier said that Jessie is moving the entire operation to Texas.

Now I'm wondering.... Do You guys think that He is going for a huge monster shop....or do You think He will
downsize & keep a lower profile?

bluufunk
01-21-2011, 11:01 PM
My guess is you won't hear about him for years. I think he is going to do something else to pay the bills for awhile. Just a guess but has anyone actually heard if he plans on opening a new shop?

CRFyou
01-22-2011, 1:07 AM
You guys know what I heard?

He sleeps in an oxygen tent with cotton candy air fresheners. Which is maintained by no less than 3 Dutch monks. On the right side of the tent is a cage with a northern reticulated squirrel who eats only pistachios.

number1son
01-22-2011, 8:49 AM
I heard that he married Sandy to steal her soul, because he sold his to the devil.Since he was not able to steal the soul of a good women he has had to sustain himself on the broken soul's of ho bag's.

It's probably not true,but it's a good story, nonetheless.

I thought he was an owner of the Austin Speed Shop.I figured he was just building hot rod's now.

pdougc
01-22-2011, 3:24 PM
You guys hear who he is engaged to now?

http://img.listal.com/image/1337599/600full-kat-von-d.jpg

krakerbill
01-22-2011, 4:24 PM

boston!!! is that u old girl?

BobbErik
01-22-2011, 4:44 PM
Is that a joke? Why you concerned with what another man does? Why were you even watching it in the first place? Shouldn't you have been fighting a bear or chopping wood or something?

LOL!!

:clap for you:

donhd
02-02-2011, 2:43 PM
I heard that he married Sandy to steal her soul, because he sold his to the devil.Since he was not able to steal the soul of a good women he has had to sustain himself on the broken soul's of ho bag's.

It's probably not true,but it's a good story, nonetheless.

I thought he was an owner of the Austin Speed Shop.I figured he was just building hot rod's now.

I heard it was a 60 40 co-ownership and Jesse was the 40% meaning he has a boss again. saw it on some other forums.

ARBY
02-02-2011, 3:01 PM
You guys know what I heard?

He sleeps in an oxygen tent with cotton candy air fresheners. Which is maintained by no less than 3 Dutch monks. On the right side of the tent is a cage with a northern reticulated squirrel who eats only pistachios.

Definitely NOT true. It's an 18 pound fox squirel and it's not in a cage, it's on a chain and it eats bees..:p:D