PDA

View Full Version : R.I.P. Paul Gray, Bassist of Slipknot

REV
05-24-2010, 4:00 PM
I grew up listening to these guys. Have a lot of good memories to their music. Said he was found in an Iowa hotel by an attendant. Hell, I even still have a tab book for his stuff.

Sucks we loose so many good ones so young.

KT
05-24-2010, 4:04 PM
wow that sucks!

badmojo
05-24-2010, 5:03 PM
Slipknot sucks.

jms
05-24-2010, 5:50 PM
If your 555 then I'm 666!...the Knot rules.RIP dude.

willythepirate
05-24-2010, 6:02 PM
Slipknot sucks.

Word

Sucks that he died tho....

themaninblack
05-24-2010, 6:50 PM
Their DJ was at the Dice party, I thought it odd.

Brandon
05-24-2010, 7:16 PM
Slipknot sucks.

Some opinion are better left to the person. The Dude made a thread about someone most of us on here knew of and you make a D-Bag comment. Its simle to say nothing or pay respects.........Thats all im sayin

badmojo
05-24-2010, 7:29 PM
I didnt say anything about the guy,just that his band sucks.
thats all im sayin.

REV
05-24-2010, 7:36 PM
thats dj starscream (old school transformers baby). he did a lot of stuff before slipknot.

they were a good band for what they were. of course theres a musical debate with most any bands, but damn if they didnt make an impact. 3 musicians in a short time, the rev paul & dio. sucks.

ditto
05-24-2010, 9:25 PM
yea it sucks when a musician you like dies - but sometiems its better they die young - they could turn into the stones or worse yet bad religion!

i just watched a song the other night of slipknot on paladium - yea, yea - thats worse than bad religion i know - and i just kept thinking, really these guys get paid this much (and made this much of an impact on the music scene) for running around with halloween masks and hitting a keg on a turn table with a baseball bat - man - how did i get stuck in a 9 to 5!

but i get it - there werent alot of quality musicians in the bands i listened to as a young punk but they still made a helluva impact on me!

another found in a hotel room huh? bet theres a good story there at least

Sighless
05-25-2010, 1:14 PM
Damn.

travasesino
05-25-2010, 1:31 PM
Some opinion are better left to the person. The Dude made a thread about someone most of us on here knew of and you make a D-Bag comment. Its simle to say nothing or pay respects.........Thats all im sayin

why try & censor dude's opinion - slipknot does suck, and a lot of people feel that way.

and now, brandon sucks for saying we shouldn't say something.

trnrover
05-25-2010, 2:15 PM
Slipknot sucks.

Clits n tits yo, clits n tits. Sure as hell ain't ass or dick.

SMChewy
05-25-2010, 2:23 PM
thats dj starscream (old school transformers baby). he did a lot of stuff before slipknot.

they were a good band for what they were. of course theres a musical debate with most any bands, but damn if they didnt make an impact. 3 musicians in a short time, the rev paul & dio. sucks.

Don't forget Peter Steele from Type-o. We lost a lot of great musicians this year. It's been a bad year for metal.....

killtheking
05-26-2010, 8:07 AM
im afraid metal itself is all but dead. wether or not they suck, he did leave behind a pregnant wife. that sucks

EnglandStGarage
06-01-2010, 4:39 PM
i heard there might have been foul play or something. like he may have been poisoned or murdered? could be just a rumor that i heard from a dumb girl tho. was just curious if anyone else knew or heard anything about that. ive never been an slipknot fan and would not put them in the same category as metal. really cant stand that kind of raprock/insane clown posse, limp bizkit shit. feel bad for his family tho.

rk378
06-01-2010, 5:03 PM
bad religion is still a great live band
slipknot sucks

ditto
06-01-2010, 5:31 PM
bad religion is still a great live band
slipknot sucks

hahha i was waiting for someone to sound off on the BR comment - i was really just talkin shit cuz i dont know dick about slipknot - Suffer and Against thegrain still get ear time on my ipod

i bet the government had this dude wacked - they do all the cool murder for hire shit anyways

number1son
06-01-2010, 9:05 PM
I think the devil took him so he could form a super group with him RJD and Peter Steele.It'll probably be like a real heavy Rush with the huge bass assault and soaring vocals.Who will play the drums you ask? The devil of course, didn't you see the Tenacious D video for Greatest Song.He's a MotherFucker on drum's and look's a little like Dave Groul from Foo Fighter/Nirvana.