PDA

View Full Version : Anybody see this shit yet.

number1son
05-13-2010, 12:22 PM
Pulled it off the horse board,can you believe this shit.http://abclocal.go.com/wtvg/story?section=news/local&id=7433661

fatass
05-13-2010, 12:28 PM
Wow! That sucks..

albertahawk
05-13-2010, 12:28 PM
wow that is brutal i feel for the kid

luckystiff
05-13-2010, 12:36 PM
wow what the fuck is all i can say to that. it was plain to see the guy's hand was sitting on his leg when he turned. i saw nothing to lead to think he could have a gun in hand. and even if so he would have had to make a DRASTIC turn to the right(nearly turning around i.e impossible sitting on the bike) to even be able to pose a possible shot at the cop if he did. and even if so a 'disarming shot" to the right shoulder/arm would have been the correct fire. and i don't see where the cop could claim that was his intention as since the guy turned to the right he would have been turning INTO the shot which would not end up with a paralyzing shot. any decent lawyer should have a field day with this case.

sad 24 year old guy has his life ruined by overzelous cop is how the headline should read...ken....

born2boogie
05-13-2010, 12:37 PM
If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times....

ACAB

Aetsh
05-13-2010, 12:39 PM
This is unfucking believable too, AND its in Ohio.

I'm embarrassed

number1son
05-13-2010, 12:46 PM
I am suprised he didn't just cut out the middle man and run him over with the squad car.
It's not like their wasn't backup right there anyway's so I can't imagine what he thought was going to happen.

Did he think they were trying to out run them by stopping as soon as he turned the siren's on, they clearly didn't know it was a cop till the siren came on and stopped right away.

Fucking spazzy cops watching to much SOA.

That fucker should have his balls tazed for a week before being sent to jail.
Hopefully some motorcyclists on the inside will show him a good time.

Sawbones
05-13-2010, 12:47 PM
Sounds like the defender was going for the "his left hand wasn't doing anything" defense. Ummm...it was holding the clutch in, maybe? I don't know. I didn't even hear the cop tell the kid to put his arms in the air. Apart from that, it didn't seem like the bikes "took off at high speed" to me. Harleys are loud and motorcycles in general have a lot more low-end torque than cars so they can take off a lot faster.
That said, even with a charitable reading of the situation in the cop's favor (i.e. they saw they were being tailed by a cop and tried to make a break for it), there's no reason that kid should have been shot. Lord knows where I'd be if this happened to me and I tried to turn the engine off by the ignition, which is down behind my left knee, or tried to flip the kickstand out, which is under the primary case. The officer should receive the maximum sentence. More even, but it won't help that kid get his legs back.
So fucking sad to watch him fall over with his bike and see his legs straighten out in pain and shock.

DOOMRDR
05-13-2010, 12:49 PM
Holy fucking shit! That's hard to watch. Hope McCloskey owns that fucking police department when it's all said and done.

NickPapageorgio
05-13-2010, 12:56 PM
Disgusting was the first word that came to mind. Revenge was the second. Cowboy cops (read fucking pigs) pose just as much a threat as gang bangin crack dealers IMO. The really sad part is this cock sucker will probably get off with some probation and desk time, or better yet found not at fault at all. That's the way it usually goes down isn't it?

CRFyou
05-13-2010, 12:59 PM
that's a bummer. i'm all for "Eye for an Eye".

take some bolt cutters to the cops spine and let him go free. wheel chair for life just like the poor biker.

KT
05-13-2010, 1:15 PM
Looked like attempted murder to me or felonious assault with a intent to kill...Total BS either way .... I have always felt the cops are not here to help or serve they are here to govern and control the masses ...I have never had a cop do one helpful thing for me ....House has been robbed 3 times no cops , I have been ran over by a car laying in the ditch dieing and the cop was taken the reports of people and when told I was laying in the ditch turned looked up the road at me and turned back around to start taken the reports.....The game warden and a township trustee moved me out of the ditch and called 911 for a ambulance...

Had a drunk driver ,drive his truck through my house while my kids was home and all the cops did was worry about the drunks possessions and his property , fuck me and my house I guess...

Had them drive by while broke down on the side of the road offering no assistance ....on and on what a worthless POS ...Cops are a public nuisance rather then public servants .... I think it needs to go back to giving them a stick and a whistle ...just aweful feel for the guy what a waste of a human beings healthy life due to stupidity

SLCBrandon
05-13-2010, 1:25 PM
Best case scenario is that the cop ends up in the pen for at least some time, the boys in the yard will help him see the error in his ways.....

Kokuma
05-13-2010, 1:39 PM
Our system sucks ass! Yeah, we have courts of law, but no courts of justice!! NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE! That psychopath should not be allowed to hide behind that badge!!!

StoneHead
05-13-2010, 1:57 PM
If that cop is that much of a Barney, he deserves to be educated in the pen. I hope a civil suit drains every friggin dime from that piss ant department. Pathetic.

scottylook
05-13-2010, 2:07 PM
That was crazy! Even if the dude had a gun on his right side like that he would have had to pull it out and turn the other way around to shoot. Looks like an itchy trigger finger on ol johny law dog. Is that a patch on the guys jacket who got shot? Kinda looks like it in the video.

number1son
05-13-2010, 2:12 PM
Did anybody watch the unedited video?Was that the guy's buddy picking up his bike off him?

DarkStar
05-13-2010, 2:29 PM
8 seconds from the moment the cops car stops and the dude is shot and on the ground. The cop then keeps his gun pointed at the kid for damn near 45 more seconds. Doesn't even start medical attention. He just shot the guy.

That makes me sick.

oldmansporty63
05-13-2010, 2:35 PM
that is fucking bullshit. i am totally disgusted. there are good cops, there are bad cops. that ass was the latter. i have been stranded twice, once on a bike, once in a car and the cops helped me out both times. up here in canada, the only time they shoot, is when someone is driving a car right at them. but, as you saw, buddy was just sitting there. someone posted earlier they must have been watching too much SOA. i can tell you from my own personal experience, that watching too much SOA does not want to make you shoot anyone. now, back to watching SOA.

luckystiff
05-13-2010, 2:59 PM
more "public outcry" from local bikers/people in general would help to influence what happens to the cop. legal or non-legal. this really goes beyond being about a biker being shot. that cop would have done it to someone eventually anyhow. as said above 8 seconds from the time he was out of the car to the kid being shot and on the ground. there wasn't enough time to even make a decent assumption the kid had or even might have a gun. in less than 8 seconds the only way to make a 100% CORRECT judgement of that would be if there was a gun raised and pointed PERIOD.

legally a "benefit" of some sort for the kid with direct links to the video footage printed on flyers and every other means of 'advertising" possible. that way it's telling the story of his tragic "accident" not a direct target at the cop so as it couldn't have any legal backfire. not enough people fight back now days.

the cop is probably the kind of person that see's a heavily tattooed person and assumes they are a criminal. why would a REAL career criminal wanna make themselves more easily recognizable? common fucking sense. oh wait i forgot common sense is no longer common...ken...

redasphalt3
05-13-2010, 3:43 PM
Cops killed my best friend in 04 and the cop was never charged with anything. The shit was crazy, cop comes in my friends place and shoots him infront of his parents. No shoulder shot shit or leg, straight shot to the neck and chest! from 4 feet away, the whole day the cops tried to clean up the CRIME scene. It was scetchy as fuck. I know we need police, but when you give stupid fucks a gun and a badge ...shits going to go south fast.

jamesgs4
05-13-2010, 4:28 PM
Just fucking sick. It's fucked up dirty pigs like this that ruin it for the 4 good cops in the US.

Frankenfab
05-13-2010, 4:56 PM
I fear cops, that video explains why.... I cannot fathom anyone even LISTENING to any fucking excuse out of the "accused."

doubt
05-13-2010, 5:27 PM
that guy was posing no threat whatsoever, that cop is either a bloodthirsty psociopath, a wound up chickenshit who's so nervous he can't control his body, or a full blown retard who has no buisness near kitchen utensils let alone firearms and a badge. i hope he gets what he deserves, but thats not likely.

doubt
05-13-2010, 5:42 PM
this guy up here aparently is just being charged with obstructing justice for taking off.fter killing a biker while drunk driving with his two kids in the car. the b.c. coalition of motorcyclists have been holding large rallys at all of his court apperances.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PYgvnO_k93A&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PYgvnO_k93A&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

respek
05-13-2010, 5:42 PM
Shame the system will protect the pig even in the joint. Godamn cops arent worth our tax dollars. Just bullies with badges.

shanebo
05-13-2010, 5:49 PM
I can't wait until me and Tackleberry finish Police Academy so we can shoot people.

FTP

CRFyou
05-13-2010, 6:15 PM
my neighbor that lives two doors down is a cop. he's in his late 20's like me. he talks to me about cop shit. he told me one day a month ago he hopes someone gives him a reason to shoot them. that really bothered me. so i try to find out what's going on with him. i say,"why would you want to shoot someone? that probably fucks you up."

he said, "because you get a mandatory 3 weeks off, paid. while you see a psyche."

i was in the marine corps, and never left san diego. but i have friends that killed enemy combatants as well as the human shields they used early in the war and they're really fucked in the head now. full disability and what not.

this fucking guy wants to kill someone for a vacation. fuck cops.

04chopper
05-13-2010, 6:20 PM
fuck the police

steffan
05-13-2010, 7:23 PM
thats fucked up. no reason for that at all. but,...whats with then running from the cops to begin with?

steffan
05-13-2010, 7:32 PM
i just watched the unedited version and saw that the cop was following there ass for a long ass time. i bet the entire time he was laying there with the bike on him his pipes were burning the shit out of him. FUCK!

beanhead78
05-13-2010, 7:49 PM
thats fucked up. no reason for that at all. but,...whats with then running from the cops to begin with?
my thoughts exactly.

jamesgs4
05-13-2010, 9:12 PM
Watch the video. As soon as the cop lights them up, he stops. just cause his idiot friend gunned it and jumped a curb doesnt mean the guy who stopped was "running" , he stopped and was sitting on his bike calmly.

hoagie
05-13-2010, 9:58 PM
F.t.p.!!!!!!!

ditto
05-13-2010, 10:11 PM
Watch the video. As soon as the cop lights them up, he stops. just cause his idiot friend gunned it and jumped a curb doesnt mean the guy who stopped was "running" , he stopped and was sitting on his bike calmly.

yea sure looks to me like he was calm, compliant, and twisting his torso/head around to wait for instructions from the pig

fuckin horrible

killtheking
05-14-2010, 6:49 AM
FUCK. THE. POLICE. this kinda shit happens more than we know. and it gets brushed under the rug cause they wear a badge. never trust a fucking cop!!

Parrot76
05-14-2010, 7:42 AM
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo329/gidropony/acab_152656.jpg

ironhead303
05-14-2010, 10:32 AM
fuck the cops, most of them were picked on in their younger years so they become cops so no one can push them around. its a power trip not a service job. never trusted them and never will. guy will get his in jail just like the child molesters.

Sodapop73
05-14-2010, 10:47 AM
Although this is in the junkpile, I gotta say something. I'm sure I'm going to get flamed but I dont give a shit. I spent 10 years in the Army and 8 years as a cop. Why did I go into law enforcement? Because I wanted to give something back to my community and because I could not imagine myself sitting behind a fucking desk. I've worked for two different departments. Sure you got the bullys, but those are the MINORITY. The vast majority will help you the fuck out and 99 percent were there for the same reasons I was. Just like the every biker is a fucking tweaker. Or all doctors are crooks. what ever. do some thinking.

The officer in the video screwed the fuck up, and he is going to have to live with that shit for the rest of his life and probably be broke while doing it (because of the rightfully so civil liability that is going to come down the pipe on his ass) and thats not monday morning quarterbacking, its plain to see, but all these folks that are all "fuck the POlice" just get to me, why the negative feelings? because you had a negative experience with the police? In what context was your contact with the police? Were you breaking some "bull shit" law? designed to keep my neighbors kids safe? a law right or wrong put into place by your community?

It's cliche, but I can bet the next time some one steals your bike or robs your fucking house, the cops get called. Walk your talk, if you dont believe in the police do it yourself tough guy.

KT
05-14-2010, 11:30 AM
Although this is in the junkpile, I gotta say something. I'm sure I'm going to get flamed but I dont give a shit. I spent 10 years in the Army and 8 years as a cop. Why did I go into law enforcement? Because I wanted to give something back to my community and because I could not imagine myself sitting behind a fucking desk. I've worked for two different departments. Sure you got the bullys, but those are the MINORITY. The vast majority will help you the fuck out and 99 percent were there for the same reasons I was. Just like the every biker is a fucking tweaker. Or all doctors are crooks. what ever. do some thinking.

The officer in the video screwed the fuck up, and he is going to have to live with that shit for the rest of his life and probably be broke while doing it (because of the rightfully so civil liability that is going to come down the pipe on his ass) and thats not monday morning quarterbacking, its plain to see, but all these folks that are all "fuck the POlice" just get to me, why the negative feelings? because you had a negative experience with the police? In what context was your contact with the police? Were you breaking some "bull shit" law? designed to keep my neighbors kids safe? a law right or wrong put into place by your community?

It's cliche, but I can bet the next time some one steals your bike or robs your fucking house, the cops get called. Walk your talk, if you dont believe in the police do it yourself tough guy.

Well I am not going to get into a internet pissin match but if you look back at mine I give several examples of my run in with police none of which I was breaking the law I was the victim ...So from my stand point I will hold true to what I know the same as you hold true to what you know ....Seeing you come from the other side of the fence I can see where you are coming from but still sounds like BS to me ....and sounds spoken like a true cop =) .....

Sodapop73
05-14-2010, 11:47 AM
Well I am not going to get into a internet pissin match but if you look back at mine I give several examples of my run in with police none of which I was breaking the law I was the victim ...So from my stand point I will hold true to what I know the same as you hold true to what you know ....Seeing you come from the other side of the fence I can see where you are coming from but still sounds like BS to me ....and sounds spoken like a true cop =) .....

Yeah man, I'm not a cop anymore, anyhow. It sounds like you have had some bad run ins, I'm sorry for that. truly, because its fucks like that who ruin it for everyone and color the public's perception. I'd say your town has a fucked up police department. But I still say, from my own experiences, the bully cop stereotype is just that, a stereotype. Thats my opinion.

Sawbones
05-14-2010, 12:08 PM
Sodapop73, I don't want to persecute you about it or anything, but I never understood why anyone would want to be a police officer in the first place. You cited that you wanted to give back to your community, but there are so many ways to choose to do that. What made you get into law enforcement? For me the job is like being a politician; those who really want to do it probably shouldn't.

This is the unedited video for those who wanted to watch it. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POWconmYerk)

StoneHead
05-14-2010, 12:29 PM
Sorry Soda, but the only reason to call a cop is to get a report filled out for an insurance claim.

And I come from a family of cops and vets. I served in the Army for 8 myself.

As far as me and mine, we don't call a cop. If shit happens, we deal with it.

So I actually do, do it myself, "tough guy".

Now I'm not one to say "fuck the police" but, I do say, man up and handle your business.

Street cops are a good resource for old people and the weak. Detectives are just that, investigators. But no one can protect you or your property when seconds count and a cop is minutes away.

So like you said, you be you and I'll be me. You be the straight yup citizen, and I'll be the scum bag biker trash.

The difference is, we've always been and continue to be judged by your kind and really don't care what you think. But when a yup with a store bought patch goes screaming down a residential street or starts shit in a bar, we're the ones who get looked at or harassed first.
And don't bother protesting the fact, I get it at least 4 or 5 times a year.

On the other hand, once you or yours are called out and generalized you go crying foul even though the stats for bad cops is growing every day.

Your right though, not all cops are jackasses or punks or bullies. Some are good folks tryin to give back. But those are few and far between, and interaction with those types is even fewer and farther between when it comes to "bikers".

Sawbones
05-14-2010, 12:39 PM
Did Sodapop73 just delete his profile?

StoneHead
05-14-2010, 1:11 PM
Guess so.

oops

Parrot76
05-14-2010, 3:11 PM

i completely understand what you mean, wanting to give back to the community and all that. The thing is, cops get paid to sit in their cars in my area and write tickets for petty shit that could cost someone a weeks paycheck. cops also get paid to enforce laws that in my opinion shit on the bill of rights and natural law. arresting someone for a victimless crime that could put them in prison for years isnt helping the community. Denying someone the right to defend themselves, enforcing conspiracy shit that throws people in prison based on what you think they may or may not do, its not helping anyone except to keep police/court officials/prison employees drawing a paycheck.

Frankenfab
05-14-2010, 3:20 PM
I'm not one to say FTP... Have a couple friends that ended up police/state in the place I grew up. I am however terrified of cops in general dude to situations like this. There are good cops and bad. I think the issue is that when I have a bad day at work someones bike/part runs late, when they have a bad day someone dies or gets seriously fucked by the man.
In Portland in the last year there have been NUMEROUS NUMEROUS killings by police officers that were in no way justified. PERIOD.
So when I say that I fear the police here it's that simple. If you're going to shoot a homeless man who is more that 100 yards away and has an exacto knife, chances are good you wouldn't hesitate to shoot a heavily tattooed man on a chopper that pissed you off.

66triumph
05-14-2010, 5:55 PM
Sorry Soda, but the only reason to call a cop is to get a report filled out for an insurance claim.

As far as me and mine, we don't call a cop. If shit happens, we deal with it.

So I actually do, do it myself, "tough guy".

Now I'm not one to say "fuck the police" but, I do say, man up and handle your business.

Street cops are a good resource for old people and the weak. Detectives are just that, investigators. But no one can protect you or your property when seconds count and a cop is minutes away.

this is so true, and it's exactly how I feel, couldn't have said it any better myself...

Also, I know it has noting to do with a guy on a bike getting shot, but I would like to add, buy a fucking gun, learn to use it, and don't be a "statistic" when the shit goes down. I get tickled at people who think guns are "scary" , the POS's aiming their gun at you should be what your scared of.

pertaining to the video, why would a cop even have a weapon drawn if he hadn't seen a weapon? WTF? I always say, don't aim a gun at something/someone you don't intend on killing, This whole situation is fucked to say the least!

CRFyou
05-14-2010, 7:13 PM
Did Sodapop73 just delete his profile?

what an extremely large pussy!

typical cop behavior.

he couldn't "police" our comments or make them stop and it frustrated him to the max! so he erased his profile...

i bet if he had a gun, he would erase our lives.

79tripcafe
05-14-2010, 9:51 PM
http://abclocal.go.com/wtvg/story?section=news/local&id=7441887

Found guilty. Could face up to 11 years(not enough if you ask me) but Im sure he won't do much.

number1son
05-15-2010, 6:23 AM
Robocop was a cop trying to do good and look what they did to him.

I find it difficult to understand what makes people wan't to be a cop.But I do know several guy's I went to school with that became cop's and were pricks back then as well as now, just more so now.

I don't know what your cop cars say but most I've seen say "Protect and Serve",Which these day's seem to mean, have speed traps that cause more dangerous sitiuations that the speeders in the first place and taze/shoot first ask questions later.

There was no reason for that kid to be drawn on much less shot.If they "want to help the community" they would in other way's. My father in law was a deputy sheriff for a while and all he ever talked about was shooting at the gun range and when they'd test out the tazer every six months or so.They think that because they can, they should.It seems everyother week there a new tazering video,and every other day there's a tazer story.in the video's it usually bullshit for them to use it,the story's you never know

.Don't get me started on there Quota's that don't exist and their overtime for appearing in court or the time off around the hollidays for the most tickets.Cop's are just a money making tool for politicians.

The only good cop I ever met was mcgruff the crime dog when he came to my school to keep me off drugs and alchol.You can't blame him for trying.

Parrot76
05-15-2010, 8:05 AM
http://abclocal.go.com/wtvg/story?section=news/local&id=7441887

Found guilty. Could face up to 11 years(not enough if you ask me) but Im sure he won't do much.

hes gonna have fun in prison

killtheking
05-15-2010, 9:42 AM
maybe i have some deep seede isues, but.....i hope he gets raped so hard it paralizes him!!

does anyone know if there is any rides, or charrities, or anything to help the victim and his family?

jonnyrtn
05-15-2010, 9:56 AM
hes gonna have fun in prison

They will keep him in Ad Seg and he will never actually see the general population. This is what they do to people who will get eaten by the other criminals. They could even keep him in County jail so the Sherriff can keep a close eye on him and make sure no one hurts him. Reserve officer White thought he had a big biker takedown bust that was gonna propel him onto the police force as a hero... didnt work out for him or the biker that at the most should have gotten a display of speed ticket. If you want to see one where the jury let the cop go.... look up Ivory Webb shooting...

Parrot76
05-15-2010, 10:42 AM
They will keep him in Ad Seg and he will never actually see the general population. This is what they do to people who will get eaten by the other criminals. They could even keep him in County jail so the Sherriff can keep a close eye on him and make sure no one hurts him. Reserve officer White thought he had a big biker takedown bust that was gonna propel him onto the police force as a hero... didnt work out for him or the biker that at the most should have gotten a display of speed ticket. If you want to see one where the jury let the cop go.... look up Ivory Webb shooting...

yeah i thought about him being segregated, hopefully he hangs himself or something. Some cop here in houston just got away with shooting an unarmed person in their own front yard after the cop thought they were driving a stolen vehicle. (ran the plates incorrectly)

CRFyou
05-15-2010, 10:53 AM
here's what i don't get.

there's a huge fucking oil spill in the gulf. a couple people died (11!), but that's a side issue. people want to bitch about offshore drilling when we need that shit. we need it so bad, we're making muslims wealthy, and those mother fuckers hate us.

so politicians everywhere are stepping up to try and shut down drilling. even republican california governor terminator is trying to shut down our safer oil rigs (non floating and secured to ocean bottom).

But no one says shit when cops taze and kill people for no reason. Obviously they shoot people that deserve it too. But this "accidental" shit is unforgivable.

why does no one step up and fight for us? people also bitch about arizona violating our civil rights. i'm pretty sure stupid cops that taze and kill us is a lot worse.

now i'm pissed all over again.

NickPapageorgio
05-15-2010, 11:47 AM
I don't know about everyone else, but I don't call the cops for shit. That's all I need is them sniffing around my place, smelling my pot plants...

Oops...

Anyway, it's been stated over and over, but fuck the police. I got no love for cops at all. Last time I got pulled over was because I DIDN'T STOP LONG ENOUGH at a stop sign. Seriously? I didn't roll the stop sign or anything. I came to a complete stop...and pulled back out.

Cop is standing there telling me all about how when HE stops at a stop sign, he counts "one-one-thousand...two-one-thousand...three-one-thousand..." then pulls back out. I roll my fucking eyes and snicker.

Let's me off "with a warning" lol. (Gee golly! Thank you occifer!!) Truth of the matter was, he just wanted to harass somebody and show his "power" over me.

And don't even get me started on all the sexy ass women I always see pulled over on the side of the road by staties. Fuckers think no one gets it lol. Can't pick up women in a club or on the street cause you're too square, so you pull em over where they HAVE to listen to what you gotta say. Fucking pigs.

I watch my mirrors and if I feel like I got a good shot at running when I see those blue light kick on, I twist the fucking throttle. I pass a cop and see those brake lights? Pffffft...see ya blue boy.

jasonrenda
05-15-2010, 1:53 PM
i know i am a new member here and dont have many posts, but i felt the need to comment. i watched that video and all i can think of is- in that 1 split second decision to POS robbed a young man of so many of life's greatest moments. he'll most likely never have kids or run witht he ones he may have. he'll never ride again or play a sport or do anything that we all take for granted as part of our daily existence.

i just cannot get over watching the young man fall to the right after being shot for absolutely no reason at all. i cant understand why someone would take off knowing a cop was behind them - but that does not justify a shot to the back, or a shot anywhere at all.

i wont say all cops are shit. in my few dealings with them i've been treated fairly 50% of the time. i was pulled over last year when i unknowingly flipped off an undercover cos he was tailgating me while on his cellphone and i had my 1 year old daughter in the car on the way back from her first zoo visit. i guess she learned not all the animals were in the cages as that POS kept me and my family waiting for 30 minutes while he played God with my ticket.

i dont know the whole deal that went down with this shooting but ther'es a part of me that hopes this guy has his ass raped through his mouth and fed back to him. i am so tired of all the people who are PAID and or elected to represent the citizens, doing whatever they want with no consequences. Shouldn't they be held MORE accountable? If a 2 year old baby kicks his little brother do you punish him the same way as if the 15 year old punched the little brother? hell no - there is an expected understanding of right and wrong. why do these pigs get to toss that out the window while collecting money from those they supposedly protect? it just pisses me off.

sorry for the rant. i just cant get that image out of my head. going to hug my little girl nwow.

mattdubs
05-15-2010, 2:26 PM
This dude needs to be fried. If the police help him in anyway they're just embarressing themselves. If I were in their shoes I would instantly distance myself from this guy as scum. Just because you wear the same uniform doesn't mean you have to have his back.

I've had good and I've had bad run ins. But ever since I was 15 and I got my head cracked open my a cop arresting me for skateboarding at a community college, I lean on the side of caution and keep cops at arms length. Didn't run, didn't mouth off, just didn't get into the back of the car fast enough for him as he was lowering me in, so he bounced my head off the door hard enough to give me stitches and staples. I'm old enough now to judge the situation fully, and it was unjust and excessive. And nothing happened. They're not all bad, they're not all this guy, but they gotta prove it to me first. I treat them like I get treated, guilty until proven innocent.

Sighless
05-17-2010, 1:25 PM
i know i am a new member here and dont have many posts, but i felt the need to comment. i watched that video and all i can think of is- in that 1 split second decision to POS robbed a young man of so many of life's greatest moments. he'll most likely never have kids or run witht he ones he may have. he'll never ride again or play a sport or do anything that we all take for granted as part of our daily existence.

i just cannot get over watching the young man fall to the right after being shot for absolutely no reason at all. i cant understand why someone would take off knowing a cop was behind them - but that does not justify a shot to the back, or a shot anywhere at all.

i wont say all cops are shit. in my few dealings with them i've been treated fairly 50% of the time. i was pulled over last year when i unknowingly flipped off an undercover cos he was tailgating me while on his cellphone and i had my 1 year old daughter in the car on the way back from her first zoo visit. i guess she learned not all the animals were in the cages as that POS kept me and my family waiting for 30 minutes while he played God with my ticket.

i dont know the whole deal that went down with this shooting but ther'es a part of me that hopes this guy has his ass raped through his mouth and fed back to him. i am so tired of all the people who are PAID and or elected to represent the citizens, doing whatever they want with no consequences. Shouldn't they be held MORE accountable? If a 2 year old baby kicks his little brother do you punish him the same way as if the 15 year old punched the little brother? hell no - there is an expected understanding of right and wrong. why do these pigs get to toss that out the window while collecting money from those they supposedly protect? it just pisses me off.

sorry for the rant. i just cant get that image out of my head. going to hug my little girl nwow.

Well said. I can't agree more.

killtheking
05-17-2010, 1:43 PM
^^agreed

PsYcHoBiLLyRocKeR
05-17-2010, 6:24 PM
Kick ass Statement Jason, I just got my Butt Flamed on another Forum about this Subject

base733
05-18-2010, 9:51 AM
I am so glad we have dash-cams in cops cars. Can you imagine the story that this cop might have told if there was not video evidence?!?!?!?!?

killtheking
05-18-2010, 10:18 AM
you aint kiddin. in the 70's he would've gotten away with it. many probably did.