PDA

View Full Version : Electrical for me 72 triumph 650 tiger

Dirtbiscuit
03-16-2015, 10:53 PM
Hi cc, I am in need of some advice for what kind of electrical system to run. Here is my idea;, Pazon or boyer? Ignition, Boyer Charge System w/Lite delay, and a 2in1 12v coil. Does anyone run the charger system w/ light delay? If stater is good is it still enough juice? Is it reliable? Should I just run a regulator/rectifier with a headlight switch? In other words, I can't afford a mag and don't want a battery. Thanks for your time cheers!

Torch
03-17-2015, 7:10 AM
the setup you describe is the same as a "no battery kit" I sell from my shop.

My kit contains the Pazon ignition, the Boyer light delay charge unit, the dual lead coil, an under engine mounting kit and a simple wiring diagram.

for it to work well it requires is a new rotor.....if your rotor is old it's weak.

P/M me if you want more info

Dirtbiscuit
03-17-2015, 9:22 AM
Thanks torch. I'm running normal halogen lights for front and rear is that going to draw too much power and make my bike run like crap? I just want the least amount of drama.

Torch
03-17-2015, 1:45 PM
At idle there is low voltage going to the lights so Halogen lights don't work out well on no battery bikes because the halogen gas does not vaporize at voltage lower than 12 volts so it ends up burning out sooner than an incandescent light does at low voltage.