PDA

View Full Version : Sugest one more forum on CC

Fredo
05-04-2010, 12:13 PM
One for biker fashion, yeah that's what we need.
WTF, over?

KrOwN
05-04-2010, 12:14 PM
k

geekdublD
05-04-2010, 12:15 PM
i know right, i just want to find some gear without being hassled by all these hardheads who already know where the good shit is.

Brandon
05-04-2010, 2:03 PM
we can name it SO-CAL wanabe.com then we can all wear flanel, vans, dickies, and the ever so important Lil Joes vest with the coolest beanie possible.......Really hears a good idea if you dont like a thread dont REPLY to it just move on....Wow that was hard

xllance
05-05-2010, 5:42 AM
we can name it SO-CAL wanabe.com then we can all wear flanel, vans, dickies, and the ever so important Lil Joes vest with the coolest beanie possible.......Really hears a good idea if you dont like a thread dont REPLY to it just move on....Wow that was hard

Here's another good idea and it came from a post Billdozer made on a thread concerning issues like this. He more or less said that this site was "self policing", meaning it's up to us to control the content. To me that means if someone starts a thread on a topic that has nothing to do with choppers or related issues then it's up to us to call them out on it. I may have been guilty of it myself, if so then fire away. I like this idea, it's called freedom. Let's not get stupid about what we post and the "moderators" won't have to step in and start deleting things. Or we could abuse the freedom and end up with another JJ.

TemeculaTerry
05-05-2010, 8:36 AM
Here's another good idea and it came from a post Billdozer made on a thread concerning issues like this. He more or less said that this site was "self policing", meaning it's up to us to control the content. To me that means if someone starts a thread on a topic that has nothing to do with choppers or related issues then it's up to us to call them out on it. I may have been guilty of it myself, if so then fire away. I like this idea, it's called freedom. Let's not get stupid about what we post and the "moderators" won't have to step in and start deleting things. Or we could abuse the freedom and end up with another JJ.

+ 1

billdozer
05-05-2010, 10:17 AM
The single best way to combat stupid or irrelevant threads and comments is to post some quality content yourself. It is the internet so a certain amount of nonsense is expected but trying to contribute in a meaningful way goes a long way towards a better time for everyone. It's been a little weird lately, and I've been off the grid a little bit with a broken laptop and travel, but I'm back. One more stupid fashion thread and I'm gonna burn it down and tighten things up. It's your site gents, do your best.

BigOscar
07-27-2010, 3:40 PM
Can i start the fashion thread off?

primer
07-27-2010, 3:52 PM
+ 1

+1 on the +1

Hooligan80
07-27-2010, 4:35 PM

What's the deal with knocking So. Cal.? Maybe a little pissed because we have ideal riding weather almost all year around?

BlueCollarMoto
07-27-2010, 5:01 PM
What's the deal with knocking So. Cal.? Maybe a little pissed because we have ideal riding weather almost all year around?

And more things to do EVERY weekend than a bartender at a off the wagon convention.

redasphalt3
07-27-2010, 5:40 PM
everyone is pissed because we have better looking ladies... as far as biker fashion..hahah ya, dirts sums it up. if you want a leather jacket ill sell you mine

Sighless
07-27-2010, 6:09 PM
I got a fashion, style or whatever, it's called "clearence rack" If it's on clearance it's on my back.
Also known as T-shirt and jeans.

I'm not knocking so-cal, I just prefer country living, just wish it was warmer for longer here.

LiPcHiTs65
07-27-2010, 7:01 PM
i got a fashion, style or whatever, it's called "clearence rack" if it's on clearance it's on my back.
Also known as t-shirt and jeans.

I'm not knocking so-cal, i just prefer country living, just wish it was warmer for longer here.

i go to the thrift stores and save money!! That way i can buy shit for my sled!!

Hooligan80
07-27-2010, 7:31 PM
I got a fashion, style or whatever, it's called "clearence rack" If it's on clearance it's on my back.
Also known as T-shirt and jeans.

I'm not knocking so-cal, I just prefer country living, just wish it was warmer for longer here.

My shit is whatever I can afford,which usually means "Cheap". Wal Mart Dickies shorts are $18 a pair for the long shorts,which is all I'll wear during summer,other than that,I found cheap jeans on eBay for $8 a pair in my fat kid size(I'm a big sonuvabitch,6'3",275,so I wear 44/34 to be comfortable). T-shirts and rarely button down work shirts.

beanhead78
07-27-2010, 9:37 PM
i need a new pair of jeans , i got battery acid on the ones i wear everyday. anyone know of a battery acid resistant jean? an my baby puked red shit all over my shorts. any know of a baby puke resistant short?

badmojo
07-27-2010, 10:55 PM
I wish i lived in SoCal .thread.

Hooligan80
07-28-2010, 5:33 AM
i need a new pair of jeans , i got battery acid on the ones i wear everyday. anyone know of a battery acid resistant jean? an my baby puked red shit all over my shorts. any know of a baby puke resistant short?

I had the battery acid thing happen to a pear of shorts. Didn't realize it until the next morning when I woke up to a burning sensation on my leg(Slept in the damn shorts). Jumped in the shower ASAP and threw the shorts in the washer. Pulled them out and they had holes everywhere from where the acid ate through. Did it to another pair too. Luckily my shorts I buy are dirt cheap

Sick1200
07-28-2010, 8:55 AM
I had the battery acid thing happen to a pear of shorts. Didn't realize it until the next morning when I woke up to a burning sensation on my leg(Slept in the damn shorts). Jumped in the shower ASAP and threw the shorts in the washer. Pulled them out and they had holes everywhere from where the acid ate through. Did it to another pair too. Luckily my shorts I buy are dirt cheap

Damn dude, sleeping in shorts that you were working on your scoot in? Lay off the hooch (so as not to pass out) and take a shower occasionally. Hahaha, fuckin dirtball.

Hooligan80
07-28-2010, 10:14 AM
Damn dude, sleeping in shorts that you were working on your scoot in? Lay off the hooch (so as not to pass out) and take a shower occasionally. Hahaha, fuckin dirtball.

It's not a normal occurrence,it just happened twice,okay three times. By the way,I don't drink.

SICKLEBOY
07-29-2010, 6:03 PM
this trying to be different is a hassle huh? lol
-ya see what everybody wears and ya say to yourself "I dont wanna look like all the shits that stand in line for 3d cartoons"
-Yer getting longer in the tooth and ya cant ride around in the 26" shreaded jeans you used to panhandle in for Exploited tickets
-flares? cords?yoga pants?...so it's jeans
-brando jacket ( too hot),bare chested with a vest ( gay even in the 60s)lol...so its a tee shirt and a light wind breaker or a pendleton
-ya see thats what everybody is wearing at the swap meet and Social D show and it's " shit!, now I'm just one of the bunch again"

I'm gonna bet that this whole fashion thing is of no concern to you anyway right?
It's all just a coincedence that there ia a forum for a bunch of folks around the world rollin around on 2 stiff wheels lookin to get away from the 12 dollar 3D movies and do a little livin !
Point I think is it doesn't really matter what the guy on the corner thinks of your shirt or how long it took for him to get one of his own...he aint paying your bills ( though some of the folks that sell stuff here sure wish more would) so have a good time and get as much ass as you can!
So what if we all end up looking a bunch of dirty fingernails in used workwear....

ARBY
07-30-2010, 12:11 PM
Ooooo-K then.

400hpgirl
07-31-2010, 9:00 AM
Please someone tell us what is going to be "in" for the upcoming season. This is important stuff.

primer
07-31-2010, 10:41 AM
Another thread burning out of control,how about we do this,everyone gets a Chop Cult shirt
and wears it when on the site,that way we're all the same,one big disfuckinfunctional family
happy in our equality,the world's wobblin' on it's axle,waitin' for an answer,it's up to us to save
the motorcycle scene or whatever you call it!!!!.Jeez that was lame,but I feel so much better now.
I got a fresh bottle of Uno and a 12 pack of PBR,I'm gonna get loose and solve the burning
fashion question once and for all.Updates soon,standby for news.

Hooligan80
07-31-2010, 2:24 PM
Please someone tell us what is going to be "in" for the upcoming season. This is important stuff.

What everyone else is wearing.. Problem solved

fozz
07-31-2010, 4:13 PM
1st somebodys gotta define fashion fa bikers, certainly not one of them gay designers.
me i wear me leathers , vest , t shirt with aproprate saying on front such as ( sooner my sister in a whore house than on a honda ) ect jeans (not levies or designer an me boots leather gloves an old as hills open face helmet last but not least my sunnys from the $2 shop .
is that fashion who knows, who cares i ride my bike if its cold i zip up hot i zip dowm if i come off ive got reasonable protection , if everybodys dreesed like me < who cares im in good company bikers
Ya can tell the weekend wariors most of the time trying ta be cool, to me fashions just a dumb word
Ride ya bike enjoy life oh yea id sooner spend me money on gas an beer than looking cool

primer
08-03-2010, 8:19 PM
I posted on here earlier about gettin' loose and solving the biker fashion bullshit,sometimes
I regret posting nonsense like that,playing the fool,fuckin' around.So I had a fresh bottle of
anejo,and some beer,I do a couple shots slam a couple PBR's,got a couple loose ends
cause I'm going back to socal,and as I go thru downtown,what the locals call the Row,I go by
a bar called the Bird Cage,If anywhere in this town there's a "biker" bar this is it.There's a
dozen sled's out front,7in a group and 5 more away from them,and there it was,the black and
white of motorcycles.It's a good day,I feel like drinking a little,I finish my business and get my
shovel,ride back to the bar,back in next to the 5 sleds,there tied down with gear,it's a road trip,
3 pan's and 2 pan/shovels it looked like 1974,I thought some cat's I don't know,going to
Sturgis,but as I would find they were coming from there.So I walk in the bar,and it's just like
the bikes outside,7 guys on one end 5 on the other.7doo-rag covered in leather with all the
glorious moco shit you could imagine younger guys and 5 gray beards,I was in heaven.I ended up
having one of the best times of my life with these old cats.
I woke up the next day in a hippy pad,didn't know where I was,missing my shirt,one boot,and
a little over 200 bucks.So what did I learn about biker fashion?,not a thing.But fuck me we
had a great time trying to find the answer.