PDA

View Full Version : Puro Oro Negro Cowboys

BuddhahoodVato
12-07-2014, 2:36 PM
Latest find, up in the mesas de Idaho, not hoe territory.
Lots of OG shit, and some repop of course.
Everyone has a FL, this gurl is a straight "F"........

Just went through the boxes, and this is what I came across related to this gurl:
Floor boards,
J Slot AC, Web mesh element, J slot backing plate [all nipples intact],
Complete Linkert M35TP,
Primary drive chain,
Fender "C" Clamps,
Speedo Cable housing, correct female and male mounts,
Rear stand with mounting HDWR, and stand clasp,
Coil, no leakage I can see,
OEM Remote Oil Filter with mount,
3 anti rattle steel clutch plates, with 3 nice fiber plates,
Correct Speedo in need of complete rebuild, with Police speed lock intact,
Hand lever with handlebar mounts, still useable,
Two light Domed glass dash, and base,
Guide headlight bucket with trim rings,
Guide Fog lamps,
Tombstone tailamp lens retainer/cover,
Side covers,
Horizontal Headlight cowel,
Inner and outer primary covers,
OEM Tool box, no key, latch functional,
Battery tray, shows some corrosion,
Clutch basket springs,
Clutch basket and engine drive sprocket.
Not shown in pictures, 16" Kelsey Hayes old Chrome laced rim, Panhead oil pump, short and long windshield mounts.

Pendulum
12-07-2014, 3:13 PM
Latest find, up in the mesas de Idaho, not hoe territory.
Lots of OG shit, and some repop of course.
Everyone has a FL, this gurl is a straight "F"........

My Spanglish sucks, but are you talking about pure black n gold, in Idaho?

BuddhahoodVato
12-07-2014, 3:27 PM
Everyone's Spanglish sucks, it's purely subjective actually But if I confused you,I apologize for such a transgression. What I am referring to is ghetto description of the 49 pan, it's black, it came from Idaho As such a lose decription Puro=Pure, Negro=Black, then Idaho which is self explanatory..
My Spanglish sucks, but are you talking about pure black n gold, in Idaho?

farmall
12-07-2014, 6:31 PM
Nice score.

BuddhahoodVato
12-07-2014, 8:22 PM
Gracias, boxes came with this baby. Looks like he had a complete overhaul on this gurl, new races, because I found old races, looks to be a stellar job. OG Dash/rear stand/floor boards/bolts/remote oil filter, shit the list goes on and on.Oh, oh I found this on the back of the og speedo, know what it is, never seen this before.
Nice score.

Tattooo
12-07-2014, 9:16 PM
Oh, oh I found this on the back of the og speedo, know what it is, never seen this before.

Police speedo lock!!!

nuklhd
12-08-2014, 3:29 AM
part of the lock.

BuddhahoodVato
12-08-2014, 9:03 AM
Gracias

bparsel
12-08-2014, 11:37 AM
Everyone's Spanglish sucks, it's purely subjective actually But if I confused you,I apologize for such a transgression. What I am referring to is ghetto description of the 49 pan, it's black, it came from Idaho As such a lose decription Puro=Pure, Negro=Black, then Idaho which is self explanatory..

HAhaha, this post had me dying laughing. Mainly because I can never understand exactly what the f*ck you are talking about in most of your posts.

therealwildone
12-08-2014, 12:53 PM
nice score there... congratulations carnal.

Motorradfahrer
12-08-2014, 6:40 PM
Nice find! I'm jealous.

BuddhahoodVato
12-08-2014, 8:20 PM
Gracias carnalito.
nice score there... congratulations carnal.

BuddhahoodVato
12-08-2014, 8:24 PM
You no be understanding, becuzz you be from back east. No comprehension of how we be rolling out here on the left coast.
HAhaha, this post had me dying laughing. Mainly because I can never understand exactly what the f*ck you are talking about in most of your posts.

Wolfie
12-08-2014, 10:12 PM
Mi no comprendo....find me at the local Seniors center.

therealwildone
12-09-2014, 12:21 AM
puro oregano carnal, puro oregano...

puro= pure

oro= gold

oregano=oregano

puro oregano= real Spanish Slang.

carnal= bro

OleDirtyDoc
12-09-2014, 12:21 PM
You no be understanding, becuzz you be from back east. No comprehension of how we be rolling out here on the left coast.
Now I'm confused.is that your left,or my left? Or is it the" other" left?

BuddhahoodVato
12-10-2014, 4:11 PM
Man you need some Ghetto schooling compa, but all's well any howwwwwssssssssss.

Now I'm confused.is that your left,or my left? Or is it the" other" left?[/QUOTE]

OleDirtyDoc
12-10-2014, 5:19 PM
Man you need some Ghetto schooling compa, but all's well any howwwwwssssssssss.
Now I'm confused.is that your left,or my left? Or is it the" other" left?[/QUOTE]
Hell I'm a dumbass Upstate NY redneck who grew up in NJ but I am willing to learn;)

BuddhahoodVato
12-10-2014, 6:15 PM
Left Coast = West Coast. Right Coast = East Coast.. Cold part of the country you be hailing from.

Hell I'm a dumbass Upstate NY redneck who grew up in NJ but I am willing to learn;)[/QUOTE]

OleDirtyDoc
12-10-2014, 6:43 PM
Left Coast = West Coast. Right Coast = East Coast.. Cold part of the country you be hailing from.
Hell I'm a dumbass Upstate NY redneck who grew up in NJ but I am willing to learn;)[/QUOTE]
And snowy too.lol

Wolfie
12-15-2014, 6:29 PM
Man you need some Ghetto schooling compa

Hell, I live in the woods and mountains....I got mexican friends around but they dont talk like that mi hijo....I took spanish in school in 1972....ehhh...Im an older man...I speak in beer, bikes, babes and hugs....lol
And aint no ghettos here man....that be city shit....

heh...gettin close...Feliz Navidad....

Okay...i got it now....this whiteass russian boy just gotta think like Cheech Marin, and all is cool then eh ?....I think I can get this mi amigo....*wink*

OleDirtyDoc
12-15-2014, 8:06 PM
Mas tequila por favor;)

BuddhahoodVato
12-15-2014, 8:25 PM
Pretend your reading, speaking to the Most Interesting Hombre in the field of motorcycle purveyor's............. Comprende wei.......
Hell, I live in the woods and mountains....I got mexican friends around but they dont talk like that mi hijo....I took spanish in school in 1972....ehhh...Im an older man...I speak in beer, bikes, babes and hugs....lol
And aint no ghettos here man....that be city shit....

heh...gettin close...Feliz Navidad....

Okay...i got it now....this whiteass russian boy just gotta think like Cheech Marin, and all is cool then eh ?....I think I can get this mi amigo....*wink*

Wolfie
12-17-2014, 7:59 PM
Id be talkin to myself then, or to that guy in the Dos Equis commercial....or Stephen Hawking....or Jesse James...........Vato, brah...cant get ta know ya if I cant understand ya....Id like to though....

davidabl
12-23-2014, 8:42 PM
Hey, Vato that's a confusing title you got there

"Puro Negro Oro" could well be a cigar…but cowboys probably don't smoke anything like that :-)

After all Puro also means cigar in Spanish :-)

davidabl
12-23-2014, 8:53 PM
Mas tequila por favor;)

"Dame otra trago, por favor Señor"

¿Recuerdeté BuddhaHoodVato de algo que estaba llamada "rhyming Calo" en califas en la decadas de las quarentas y las cinquentas? Desde la epoca del "Pachuco?"

And, yes Bro, you DID hit the motherlode …...not to be confused with the "mamalote"

Though some of us have hit a few of them "in the day"