PDA

View Full Version : Dice Magazine

ChopCult
10-13-2014, 3:08 AM
Dice Magazine

CISO1969
10-13-2014, 10:40 AM
I have ordered a few things from their shop. Back issues, key chain, patches. The customer service is friendly and they keep you in the loop. Not only a great magazine, but a great online store!

Lee

Stimie245
10-23-2014, 5:11 AM
I've ordered several items from them. Great company to order.

nuklhd
10-24-2014, 4:36 AM
i bought issue #1, didn't think much of it. i never gave them another chance so maybe it improved. hell, its still sitting on my shelf.

NHMike
10-24-2014, 5:32 AM
Always seemed more about fashion then bikes to me. I've picked up a couple copies over the years but the way it's written and laid out is less than appealing to me. I haven't really picked up much in the way of magazines in a while, I dig Show Class because it seems more "working mans" mag to me and shows bikes that I actually dig. Used to be a huge fan of Greasy Kulture but haven't gotten an issue in a long time. Lowside used to be a favorite of mine as well.

ElekVins
10-26-2014, 12:26 PM
I used to be a suscriber for several years, at the beginning it was very refreshing and the bikes were good. I stopped my subscription because quality and content kept goin' downhill for the past 2 years or so.
Less and less bikes, more and more fashion and "lifestyle"...
Plus most of the time, bikes aren't recently finished, we saw them on internet way before, and the quality of the pics is crappy.