PDA

View Full Version : Chattanooga?!

corycrime
08-17-2014, 7:29 PM
What's going on there? The fam and I are moving to the area mid September. Was wondering if there was any kind of chopper scene going on. I know there are riders and lots of nice riding, but trying to feel it out as far as everything else is concerned.

Awesome!

rebel
08-29-2014, 8:06 PM
i live about 40miles from Chattanooga ,in Athens , I don't go to chat much ,just to the stealership if I have to buy factory parts, not seen much old school choppers in the area ,mostly baggers and the bigdog looking choppers , when you get settled let me know

corycrime
09-21-2014, 8:07 PM
Hey man, just saw this. We are here. Been here about a week. Been working so haven't been able to check much out, but we are about as settled as we are going to be for now.

RCBZach
11-17-2014, 9:30 AM
I'm just up the road in Cleveland, and there doesn't seem to be too big a scene here for the backyard chops. Every now and again I'll see one, but it's mostly stock Harleys and Big Dogs here, and there is no shortage of crotch rockets. Seems like the best place to start trying to find like-minded builders would be at the Nightfall concert series downtown Chattanooga, but that won't pick up again until it warms up a bit. There are a couple guys I work with who are finally ready to jump on the homemade-chop bandwagon, but they're both still in the "just looking phase." There's a TON of good riding around here, though, so hit me up if you wanna get out sometime!

-Zach
zjaggers@hotmail.com

blacklabel82
11-23-2014, 11:06 AM
Chattanoogas got a pretty good bike scene. In the summer weve got nightfall ( as mentioned lol)...alot of ratbikes, cafes, and chops on some nights....alot of sportbikes and harleys...but a pretty good mix overall. Also theres a cruise in in eaton ga...bout 45 min south that is not to bad...just a once a month thing if i remember right. We live right below the tn border in ringgold ga. Ever wanna go ride hit me up...alittle late on this post but figured id chime in.

Jmathis10
11-23-2014, 4:51 PM
Yeah there's a lot of bikes around but not usually much in the way of chops or anything that cool for the most part. I'm always down for a ride though.