PDA

View Full Version : Nova

Sunkensouls
07-31-2014, 8:34 PM
Anyone wanna drink beer and ride this weekend?

Sunkensouls
08-05-2014, 7:55 PM
Let me try this again. I'm in Alexandria. I'm gonna clean out my garage and drink beer this weekend. I'd also like to ride. Anyone in the Kingstowne area?

Kmmartin86
08-07-2014, 7:40 AM
Hey man i'm living in Alexandria (del ray area), at least until the end of the month, moving back to cali. If i get some time i'll hit you up for a ride. It's short but i like to ride to Mt. Vernon and back. What do you ride? I got a, hate to admit it but STOCK, Shadow phantom. plan on doing some chops once i get to cali when i have a garage again though.

Sunkensouls
08-07-2014, 7:47 PM
I'm on a softail. I'm down to ride to wherever. Just let me know. May try and head out to Manassas at some point, but Mt. Vernon is a fun one too.

JMLewis87
08-09-2014, 2:28 PM
Dude I'm right across the Wilson bridge on the ghetto md side, definitely down to do some riding sometime!

Sunkensouls
08-09-2014, 7:08 PM
Sweet. I ride over the Wilson bridge to work everyday in Suitlandistand. Let me know. I'll pm you my number.

JMLewis87
08-09-2014, 7:26 PM
Sweet. I ride over the Wilson bridge to work everyday in Suitlandistand. Let me know. I'll pm you my number.

I've never heard it called that but that name is totally fitting of that area.

aussiemark
02-25-2015, 1:26 PM
Hey. I'm digging up an old thread here but... when it warms up a bit is there anyone around NOVA that is interested in getting together for rides / beer drinking etc? I'm new to the area. Living in Alexandria.

Sunkensouls
02-25-2015, 7:42 PM
I'm down. What do you ride?

aussiemark
02-26-2015, 12:03 AM
I ride a 79 Harley lowrider. Pretty much standard atm. I'm working on getting it running right before changing it up a bit.
Where is the best riding around here? I've heard of Skyline drive but haven't checked it out yet. Also planning a road trip with the wife and kids along the Blue Ridge parkway down to the Wheels through time museum in late March / early April. Any other suggestions?

Sunkensouls
02-26-2015, 6:55 PM
There are a ton of backroads near Manassas to Middleburg that are fun to rip on. DC in the middle of the night is super fun too. No cars or tourists.

MrBrew
02-26-2015, 8:59 PM
I'd be up for this. I'm in the Beacon Hill area. I'm on a chopped Suzuki C50.
Not quite done, but all I really have left to do is the apehangers and cables. Painting the tins now.

2nd that on the area between Burke and Manassas, especially Henderson Rd and Clifton road. If you are up for a longer ride the area around Warrenton is cool.

It's short, but Colchester Rd. is nice. Telegraph south and keep going past Rt 1.

Only a few more weeks brothers. March is around the corner...

aussiemark
03-03-2015, 12:33 PM
Sounds good. When it warms up a bit we'll organize a ride. I went out riding last night for an hour or so to test some repairs. My hands were numb after 15mins even with winter gloves and extra liners.

Piccollob12
06-17-2015, 11:27 AM
I live in Kingstowne too. Bikes aren't mobile right now but should be soon. 72 and a 71 ironhead. Once they are moving I am down to go out if you guys have something going on.

Sunkensouls
06-17-2015, 7:04 PM
I live in Kingstowne too. Bikes aren't mobile right now but should be soon. 72 and a 71 ironhead. Once they are moving I am down to go out if you guys have something going on.

I can PM you my number if you want. I ride all the time. Let me know.

Piccollob12
06-17-2015, 7:12 PM
I can PM you my number if you want. I ride all the time. Let me know.

Sounds good!

Filthasaur
07-22-2015, 6:25 PM
I'm in arlington. Down to ride.

outlawTA
10-06-2015, 6:20 PM
I'm up in the Eastern Panhandle WV. Zip's 25404. I get down that way pretty often. Leesburg, Fairfax, Manassas areas

krb
10-09-2015, 8:54 PM
Y'all should come out to Manassas tomorrow (Saturday 10/9) for Bad Wolf Brewing's "Fall Festival" (http://www.badwolfbrewingcompany.com/). Brews from Bad Wolf and 6 other northern VA breweries, 2 bands playing live, and the local Boozefighters MC chapter is raffling off a very clean '87 Sportster (http://www.bfmc40.com/).

Dustoffdax
11-04-2015, 4:20 AM
Hey chop-heads,

I'm new to the area and forum. Coming into winter is a good time to wrench on bikes and drink beer in the man cave. Let me know if anyone is in the Gainesville, Manassas area.

I'm working on a 74 shovel in a 53 wishbone frame.

Ride safe, Dax.

Sunkensouls
11-04-2015, 7:51 PM
Hey chop-heads,

I'm new to the area and forum. Coming into winter is a good time to wrench on bikes and drink beer in the man cave. Let me know if anyone is in the Gainesville, Manassas area.

I'm working on a 74 shovel in a 53 wishbone frame.

Ride safe, Dax.

I get out that way to ride quite a bit. Fun roads out there and towards middleberg

stickyfingers
11-05-2015, 7:31 PM
Some friends and me rent a garage with a bar in it just for wrenching and fucking off down in fredericksburg . We should set up a meet with the local chopcult guy's who want to get together hang out and meet new people into the same shit .

Sunkensouls
11-06-2015, 6:36 PM
I'd be down to hang in the garage.

JMLewis87
11-06-2015, 10:01 PM
I get out that way to ride quite a bit. Fun roads out there and towards middleberg

I live in Warrenton and there are soooo many awesome back roads around that area. Definitely down to get together with some NOVA bros when the chance comes, I get tired of riding by myself.

Sunkensouls
11-07-2015, 10:44 PM
Let me know guys. I'm pretty down to ride anywhere. I get out towards warrenton quite a bit on some of the runs with my club.