PDA

View Full Version : Snakecharmer seat size question

Rodderz
07-22-2014, 7:41 AM
Quick question, does anyone know how wide is the old gold garage snakecharmer seat is? The rear is either 4" or 5" depending on which one you get, but for the life of me I can't find the front width anywhere. I've emailed them but I'm super impatient, they've got a narrow in stock, just need the front specs before I can click 'buy'.

Thanks in advance for helping me with a boring question, and please don't buy the fucker now I've drawn your attention to it. Cheers! :p

WingNut
07-22-2014, 7:49 AM
doesn't being the width of the stock frame make sense?

Rodderz
07-22-2014, 7:58 AM
doesn't being the width of the stock frame make sense?

Post up where it says stock frame size, and I'll PayPal you $10.

WingNut
07-22-2014, 8:09 AM
It doesn't. Thats also why that was posted as a question. Use the photos as context to assume that these aren't being put on frames for 300 tires and don't get so pissy when someone throws out an answer, sarcastic or not.
PS I just bought the last seat :D

Rodderz
07-22-2014, 8:22 AM
It doesn't. Thats also why that was posted as a question. Use the photos as context to assume that these aren't being put on frames for 300 tires and don't get so pissy when someone throws out an answer, sarcastic or not.
PS I just bought the last seat :D
Haha! Well when you get it, measure it and I'll send you $10
No pissyness here 😄

WingNut
07-22-2014, 8:26 AM
:cheersmate:
Well played!!!!
Theres been a thread or two on here about those seats and Dan usually chimes in. Maybe search for those and contact owners. Could try instagram too.