PDA

View Full Version : Hey Woodpushinmoto777 - Where's the Travelin' Vest?

MadRiverMoCo
07-13-2014, 7:24 AM
You take it on an epic adventure to Born Free? Or is it sitting on a stack of popular science next to your old man's shitter? Inquiring Minds, you know....

Cisco726
07-13-2014, 1:27 PM
Bueller, Bueller, Bueller.

http://youtu.be/f4zyjLyBp64

MadRiverMoCo
07-13-2014, 10:40 PM
Bueller?

Cisco726
07-13-2014, 11:28 PM
Is time to Leslie Lee Herrick the dude? Has anyone tried to pm the guy?

JeremyJustice
07-14-2014, 12:58 AM
That shit was sold on ebay months ago.

MadRiverMoCo
07-14-2014, 8:27 AM
I don't want to call out the Herrick Dogs...

But if we don't start hearing something shortly...

Cisco726
07-14-2014, 2:18 PM
http://youtu.be/kLDhMU5JvMk

Elias
07-14-2014, 4:44 PM
relax people im sure he handed it off at born free. i rode with the guy and will vouch for him. he isn't shady nor would he steal a 100 dollar vest that dozens of dudes have worn that was twenty sizes to big for him. its funny to me all this vest has done is cause people to wine about it not being constantly updated around the internet where it is. its a fucking vest... it is obviously having an adventure atm or laying in a pile of nasty dirty clothing that hasnt been washed yet from a trip to born free. i know he planned on riding there and i wouldnt doubt he handed it off to a nother guy who actually rode across the country to a show... it will pop back up eventually and if it dosn't mabey we will all stop hearing about it and it will actually just show up at events on diffrent people with verbal storys that can go with it.

Elias
07-14-2014, 4:46 PM
wooosah

Cisco726
07-14-2014, 5:00 PM
Weeellll, can ya get the dude to give an update on the thing? He's the last one to know and it kinda sucks that it just disappeared like that. I don't want the damn thing, but it sucks that someone just ruined a group of guys thing they had going or were trying to get going. You're right though, it's done nothing but manage to get people riled up. There has to be a better way of handling the whole thing.

Elias
07-14-2014, 7:26 PM
i dont have his number anymore, rode with him for a solid 4 days tho and got a pretty good judge of character. he also didnt seem like he knew to much about trendy stupid stuff so the vest to him was just that, a vest. give the benefit of the doubt for him and be more focused on the long term storys that will come with this whole idea. people getting shit faced, racing, braking down, runnin from the fuzz, fighting people, fucking broads, getting in gun fights, jumping 67 ford mustangs... the possibility's are endless. lets try to keep it to storys like that instead of guys who could be best bros battling over keyboards about who has the vest or who is trying to steal it last.

Ember
07-14-2014, 10:49 PM
Screw the vest, time to start a traveling thong...

Salty
07-15-2014, 11:36 AM
Screw the vest, time to start a traveling thong...

wood wear.

xMPRx
07-15-2014, 12:05 PM
Some day some where it will arise and each blood, oil and seamen stain will tell it's own glorious story

MadRiverMoCo
07-16-2014, 8:43 PM
i dont have his number anymore, rode with him for a solid 4 days tho and got a pretty good judge of character. he also didnt seem like he knew to much about trendy stupid stuff so the vest to him was just that, a vest. give the benefit of the doubt for him and be more focused on the long term storys that will come with this whole idea. people getting shit faced, racing, braking down, runnin from the fuzz, fighting people, fucking broads, getting in gun fights, jumping 67 ford mustangs... the possibility's are endless. lets try to keep it to storys like that instead of guys who could be best bros battling over keyboards about who has the vest or who is trying to steal it last.

How about no...

How about we not forget...

How about we never forget...

How about this and the other thread stay on the front page for the next year?

Cause that's where this going...

I'm glad you feel you can judge this mans character...

All we know is he went solo with a vest of brotherhood...

Be cool with that...

But it ain't gonna shut me up till the CC gets an explanation and biltwell gets their vest back...

Bottom line is we tried to do something cool...

And got taken advantage of...

No other way of seeing it...

And yes...

Shit list too soon

Cisco726
07-16-2014, 9:06 PM
Yeah, I've been thinking about that as well and this is the issue-It's meant to be shared on here, to have the stories posted here, to be passed around to guys from here. It's cool that you vouch for the guy and maybe he did hand it off, but the thing is he hasn't checked in and said so nor to who. For right now it looks like he came up on a vest until he does give an update. It'd be cool to have it circulating again and have the stories actually posted here or pics. Someone send the guy a pm and hope he responds.

Ato
07-17-2014, 10:34 AM
4991549916After a bunch of wrong turns and false leads I got him! Jay McDonald is the name @saytens_finest on instagram. There are multiple photos from Skyway although none with the vest on his feed and his CC profile photo is in his feed. It looks like @MikeRevolt took some pictures of @saytens_finest for his IG so maybe Mike might know more about the vest if we can't track this dude down.