PDA

View Full Version : NASH came through

me
04-15-2010, 9:28 AM
i'm not gonna expose these guys name (i did on another forum so i don't know why i'm not here but i'm not...YET)

read this and tell me if i'm outta line for bein way pissed off about the way this is going down

i got this bag from them and they mailed it to me on accident, i do the right thing and call and tell them "hey this bag is sweet and i love it but it isn't mine and i don't wanna rip you guys off" after that i hear nothing from them...i post this thread and general consesous is i make one for call. week after the first call i call again and let them know my intentions with the bag (me) "hey guys its chris again you mailed me a bag that someone else paid for its not mine and i'm just tryin to help you and the guy who bought it out...if i don't hear from you in a week i'll assume you got BOTH of my messages and are letting me keep the bag." 3 days later i get an email (not even a call which felt kinda crudy) saying hey we mailed a bag to you on accident blah blah balh here is the address of the guy its supposed to go to, can you mail it ON YOUR DIME!!!! and we'll pay you back threw paypal...and because you were so honest if you want a bag we'll give you one at our cost. So i think this is kinda weak of them but cool they are willing to give me a bag at cost, my dime, they obviously didn't mail one out imedeatly to the other guy once they realized they made the mistake so now he has to wait on me. My rationalization...i figure ya know what these guys have always been good to me they are a small company of brothers...what the hell i can do that for them. I email them back and tell them ok i'll mail it out on my dime and ask them how much for a bag at cost? then i say if it would be cool with them how much for a kidney belt because they make some killer ones and they are cheaper so i figure they would be happy to do that instead. Their response call the shop[B] call the F'ING shop!!! WTF i call you and i'm stand up to do it twice and you email me then when i ask a question threw email you initieate i get a call the shop! OK so i'm still ticked off but whatever i go back to small company balh blah blah. [B]I mail the bag on monday cost to me 40$$ (38 to be exact) call the shop dude answers the phone i let him know who i am and he knows the whole story imediately so i give him the tracking number and how much it cost then ask him about the kidney belt and he is more than happy to hook that up; My faith is restored. then he says he the office person isn't here right now i'll have her call you back and get all the particulars figured out with payin you back and your belt; i'm like Cool! give him my phone number and leave it at that. that was monday! i sit here today thursday!! and have not recieved a call from them and have not been paid back in any way!!!! I could have been so cruddy abou this whole thing and i wasn't i was stand up the whole time and i feel shit on! they don't know my finacial situation (i'm a full time college student and i have a 2.5 year old at home) 40 bucks might not be alot to some people but its alot to me!! I'm gonna call them on Monday (i'll give them a week) and probely just copy and paste this rant right to them so they can see that not only did they dick over an honest person but someone who has bought product from them and reps them as much as possible!! I don't know how they will make this right but if they do you can be certain you will hear about it...and if they don't you can be certain you will hear about it....stay tuned...

Scraper
04-15-2010, 9:37 AM
man, thats pretty fucked. i wouldnt have sent it to the guy on my dime, i wouldve sent it back to them C.O.D.

TheDemon
04-15-2010, 9:42 AM
Yea that's pretty crappy man, hope everything turns out alright. Props to you because I'm not that nice.

Coco
04-15-2010, 9:42 AM
I would have obtained a shipping quote and sent the bag AFTER they sent the cash to reimburse you. Sucks to be a nice guy sometimes does'nt it?

Similar thing happened with me with Joker Machine (double order) but I got my shipping cash back.

NHMike
04-15-2010, 9:47 AM
I'd call them 3 times a day until I got that shit resolved. The squeaky wheel gets the grease.

What the fuck is a kidney bag???

me
04-15-2010, 9:56 AM
I'd call them 3 times a day until I got that shit resolved. The squeaky wheel gets the grease.

What the fuck is a kidney bag???

haha my bad, i was typing feverishly...kidney belt

gonna give them till monday to make it right after that i'll be a thorn in their side until the whole smash is over

TatdGasser
04-15-2010, 9:58 AM
You're getting a free fanny pack!?!? Sweeeeeet!

NHMike
04-15-2010, 10:03 AM
haha my bad, i was typing feverishly...kidney belt

gonna give them till monday to make it right after that i'll be a thorn in their side until the whole smash is over

One of those things people wear while working in a Warehouse???

I don't know man, you're giving them alot of time to forget thier promises. Start calling them today.

me
04-15-2010, 10:03 AM
You're getting a free fanny pack!?!? Sweeeeeet!

haha yeah its gonna go with my new shirt that says "GAYTARD!!!" on it

TemeculaTerry
04-15-2010, 10:04 AM
WOW- A free fanny pack and shirt, your stoked!

CRFyou
04-15-2010, 10:08 AM
i am def not that nice.

back in the year 2000, i was a 19 year old that rode a YZ250. i ordered a full FMF system for the bike. I think the cost was $360.00 something like that. but i asked for COD since i was a young adult with no checkbook and paypal was totally not a thing.

it showed up with the decimal point in the wrong spot. the UPS guy was asking for $36.00

you know what i did? ran to the liquor store, got a money order (it's what they wanted for payment, that or the check i didn't have) for 36 bux and installed that bitch with an epic smile the whole time.

biker style.

jwhite
04-15-2010, 10:09 AM
What forum you post their name on?

I HATE suspense!

elmiguel13
04-15-2010, 10:13 AM
Bad customer service making the original customer wait on you. Your a nice guy for being honest, but usually nice guys finish last. If the company is really small, they should be making up for it with kick-ass customer service, just to compete with the big guys. I hope you post the name, so I can never do business with them.

beanhead78
04-15-2010, 10:13 AM

I HATE suspense!
www.kidneybeltsandbuttndongs.com
oh just kiddin

elmiguel13
04-15-2010, 10:15 AM
I'm a UPS driver, and I hate COD's!!

jwhite
04-15-2010, 10:16 AM
www.kidneybeltsandbuttndongs.com
oh just kiddin

That was the second place I looked, after Club Chopper, couldn't find anything on either... :-)

socal
04-15-2010, 10:22 AM
I agree... don't wait until Monday..get on them now..call today, especially if monday was the last time you spoke to them. Fuck that!!! If they end up screwing you over...Blast their name everywhere.

TatdGasser
04-15-2010, 10:33 AM
haha yeah its gonna go with my new shirt that says "GAYTARD!!!" on it

Ohhhhh the new Harley clothing line? Stylin brosef!

shathead
04-15-2010, 11:01 AM

I HATE suspense!

I know! I know!
I'll type it "in code": ten.muroflx

beanhead78
04-15-2010, 11:22 AM
i too know now also keemosabie

kwiksilver
04-15-2010, 11:22 AM
This is funny. There was a guy on the Journal looking for his long awaited oil bag from a "popular" company

jwhite
04-15-2010, 11:40 AM
Okay, finally found it. Took me awhile to sort through all the "how do I change my oil" and "2008 Nightster - About to Bob" posts, but I found it.

Revelator
04-15-2010, 12:05 PM
How the hell did those hosers get YOUR name and adress on the package?
let me guess is it the same company that makes them Gimp bars?

shathead
04-15-2010, 12:15 PM
Okay, finally found it. Took me awhile to sort through all the "how do I change my oil" and "2008 Nightster - About to Bob" posts, but I found it.

that's funny.....so so true........

steffan
04-15-2010, 1:07 PM
How the hell did those hosers get YOUR name and adress on the package?
let me guess is it the same company that makes them Gimp bars?

nash! i hope its not them. ive never delt with them but i love their bikes.

BullDog
04-15-2010, 1:11 PM
nash! i hope its not them. ive never delt with them but i love their bikes.

Damn, me too. I just ordered a shirt from 'em. Guess I may have to wear it inside out?

jwhite
04-15-2010, 1:24 PM
that's funny.....so so true........

That's why I hardly go over there anymore. It gets ridiculous. You really have to dig through a lot of crap to find the useful information that actually is in there.

shathead
04-15-2010, 2:02 PM
That's why I hardly go over there anymore. It gets ridiculous. You really have to dig through a lot of crap to find the useful information that actually is in there.

Not to continue their bashing, but yeah, agreed. There are some kick-ass guys on there, great knowledge glimpses and some good ideas, but daaaamn, if I see/here of another NEW NIGHTSTER/IRON CHOP thread were the guy put on new grips and thinks he's some hardcore ole' school badass....well, I just might rant about it here...which I believe I just did!
Now, onto my plug:
http://shathead.com

CustomDestruction
04-15-2010, 2:03 PM
I hope its not Nash either, Taber and those guys are actually pretty cool and actually installed my buddies bag on his chop at bikeweek just for the fuck of it. If it is I would def call and talk to Taber himself, I'm sure he'll make it right

calicruiser
04-15-2010, 3:02 PM
here is my take. . . if a company (whether they are popular here or in this "circle") is willing to be shitbirds to an honest person then they need to be called out on it. Why hide their name? I dont care if it has only ever happened once involving them, they need to step up to the plate.

josh

me
04-15-2010, 3:43 PM
alright so i called them and just told them i felt shit on and that 40 bucks was alot a money to me. i told them to call me so we can get this thing figured out. let them know that in the past i've had nothin but good dealings with them and that i'm let down and kinda pissed off.

we'll see what happens

ridemore16
04-15-2010, 4:08 PM
alright, I'm a sucker for gossip. I tried to get the company name from the "other" board but couldn't find it. Please end my suspense. Is it Nash? If not, who is it? Please tell me so I can get back to doing internet searches about Jesse James and Sandra Bullock!!!

KrOwN
04-15-2010, 4:15 PM
im guessing by the kidney belts its gonna be nash, i really liked those belts too, makes me not want one

ditto
04-15-2010, 4:27 PM
it fuckin sucks dont it - im currently in a situtation also where better communication and follow through on vendors part would have made ALL THE FUCKING difference.

Way I see it, I dont care if youre the Mothership or a one man hack in yer garage - if your gonna sell your wares or service - figure out how to keep your client fully informed at all times.

I guess some think as long as the orders are rollin and they burn a few along the way wtf.

Hope your issue gets resolved satisfactorily (thats my attempt at Kharma so maybe my shit will too!)

BullDog
04-15-2010, 4:31 PM
Maybe we should wait until the whole story is in before we shit on anybody's reputation here. Who knows, maybe they (whoever they are) will step up and take care of business. Just sayin.

ditto
04-15-2010, 4:54 PM
yea i agree with you bulldog that ya cant hang em till its done - and more anonymous mighta been in order, but I know how frustrated the poster probably is.

From his last post it seems they may be resolving it so maybe flowers and a group hug can still be possible - i sure hope so - im a big fan of both (flowers and hugs that is)

and shit there has to be mor ethan one vendor currently selling nutbags (er uh i mean kidney beans) right? ;)

flowers, hugs and a smiley face....thats fuckin right goddamn it

ridemore16
04-15-2010, 4:54 PM
it fuckin sucks dont it - im currently in a situtation also where better communication and follow through on vendors part would have made ALL THE FUCKING difference.

Way I see it, I dont care if youre the Mothership or a one man hack in yer garage - if your gonna sell your wares or service - figure out how to keep your client fully informed at all times.

I guess some think as long as the orders are rollin and they burn a few along the way wtf.

Hope your issue gets resolved satisfactorily (thats my attempt at Kharma so maybe my shit will too!)

I know everyone hates "eGay" but It's amazing to me how when you buy something there most of the sellers have automated emails, keeping you up to date on every detail. Another shout out for Lowbrow as well...get all kinds of notifications (receipt of payment, shipping, etc.) I see another "We are 'artists', not big corporations whose main job is to sell stuff." Those types of excuses really piss me off. Especially when this cat has gone above and beyond the call of duty to fix their screw-up. I hope they come through with something better than selling a kidney belt at "cost".

53rigid
04-15-2010, 8:09 PM
well, if it is Nash, I hope I can restore your faith in them. I ordered a fuel sling from them and when it came, I tried to get the can out and one of the snaps broke. I e-mailed them and said WTF and he said send him some pics, (which I did) then they sent me a new strap asap. Definately get on the phone and post them up about it. If it was indeed Nash, hopefully they will do right by you....

me
04-15-2010, 8:44 PM
alright heres the deal, i call NASH (yeah thats right it is them) and let them know i feel this is turning into shit and balh blah blah...didn't think i needed to tell them my whole story because they are a part of it and they should know.

i get a call back like an hour later which was cool (wasn't taber not sure who it was).he played it like nothing ever happend! just kept talkin about how busy he was in the shop, i'm like "thats a good thing isn't it?" him "yeah just really busy man" so he asked my paypal account i give it too him and good stuff i got my money...

HOWEVER! i was told they would hook me up with that sweet kidney belt and the dude i talked to seemed kinda in a hurry to get off the phone after i gave him my papal info and mention nothing of the hook up. FUCK THAT I BROUGHT IT UP! so i ask...whats the deal with the kidney belt he says somethin like "oh yeah let me get with taber and we'll get one at cost out to you" i ask him when i can expect his call and he said he would hit me up on monday.

So here is my take (feel free to tell me if i'm outta line here) I went WAY above and beyond to help this company out and have done nothing but rep this company from the first time i ever ordered anything from them. Nash (at this point) is holding up to there end of the bargan since they told me they would hook me up which is cool but I had to initeate EVERYTHING!!!! which is bullshit because it was all to benifit them. I'm hopin they follow threw with what they said and call me on monday...as of this point...they lost a customer and promoter of there product...BUT THAT CAN ALL CHANGE IF THEY MAKE RIGHT ON MONDAY AND I WILL DEF POST AND LET EVERYONE KNOW THE OUTCOME BECAUSE GOOD COMPANIES ALWAYS GET REP FROM ME AND SO DO BAD ONES

jonnyrtn
04-15-2010, 8:56 PM
just keep it if they keep it up... avaoid the drama

steffan
04-15-2010, 9:39 PM
I have never done business with nash but this is the only bad news I have herd about them. I'm sorry you had a bad expierience with then but I'm going to give them the benifit of the doubt. I work is the sales and service industry and I know its imposible to please everyone. I mean no offence to you. I think you got a raw deal. I don't agree with the way they treated you but sometimes things go bad. I think everyone desirves a chance to make things right. I hope they do good by you.

KrOwN
04-15-2010, 9:40 PM
you did more than what i would do! thats badass of you to do that for them! i know if i was them i would be kissin your ass right now!! who knows what they told the other guy!!

wonder what hes gonna say seing the shipping adress was from joeblow and not nashmotorcycles?
glad they are workin with you

dannyb
04-15-2010, 9:54 PM
I'd have a hard time buying anything from somebody that charges 215.00 for handlebars. But if the Market allows that to exist, than good for them.

steffan
04-15-2010, 10:18 PM
I don't want anyone to think I was taking sides. I'm trying to remain neutral on this. But its kinda hard when the little guy is taking the beating. Does nash even have a showing here in the cult?

HFMC
04-16-2010, 4:45 AM
I bought a set of handlebars from Nash, via ebay, several years ago. I guess I should say I TRIED to buy a set of handlebars. I payed immediately via paypal and heard nothing from them. After a couple weeks, I started e-mailing them. No response, repeatedly. I waited until the last day I was allowed to file a paypal dispute, and I did so. I won the dispute, and my money was refunded by paypal. About another month after that, I received an e-mail from them basically telling me I'm an asshole for filing the dispute with paypal. They said they didn't actually have the bars they were advertising on ebay, so the delay was apparantly me waiting until they had time to actually make the bars that they claimed they had, sold on ebay, and accepted payment for. I'll never buy anything from Nash again and wouldn't mind seeing them go out of business all together.

ridemore16
04-16-2010, 9:19 AM
typical poorly run 'small' business in my opinion. I have a simple take on this...if you don't have a part boxed up and ready to go DON'T FRIGGIN' OFFER IT FOR SALE AND DEFINITELY DON'T TAKE MONEY FOR IT unless the buyer is cool with backorder, waiting on production, etc. The only way you can know if they are cool with it is by COMMUNICATING with the buyer and being HONEST!!! I absolutely can't stand the 'I'M AN ARTIST-SHOP IS BUSY-CAN'T KEEP UP WITH ORDERS-BULLCRAP!!!! It doesn't work in my industry and it shouldn't be tolerated anywhere...

Coco
04-16-2010, 10:00 AM
I bought a set of handlebars from Nash, via ebay, several years ago. I guess I should say I TRIED to buy a set of handlebars. I payed immediately via paypal and heard nothing from them. After a couple weeks, I started e-mailing them. No response, repeatedly. I waited until the last day I was allowed to file a paypal dispute, and I did so. I won the dispute, and my money was refunded by paypal. About another month after that, I received an e-mail from them basically telling me I'm an asshole for filing the dispute with paypal. They said they didn't actually have the bars they were advertising on ebay, so the delay was apparantly me waiting until they had time to actually make the bars that they claimed they had, sold on ebay, and accepted payment for. I'll never buy anything from Nash again and wouldn't mind seeing them go out of business all together.

Thought about buying a kidney belt from them but now I won't. So, who makes a good kidney belt for a decent price? I will not set foot into any local bike shop around here.

ditto
04-16-2010, 10:16 AM
So, who makes a good kidney belt for a decent price? I will not set foot into any local bike shop around here.

Tijuana BC - Im sure the vendors down there could whip you up a fucking kidney sling any Matador would be proud of - and custom tailored while you sip Corona on a sun deck

Coco
04-16-2010, 10:22 AM
Tijuana BC - Im sure the vendors down there could whip you up a fucking kidney sling any Matador would be proud of - and custom tailored while you sip Corona on a sun deck

True, too bad I'm about 4000 miles from Tijuana.

me
04-16-2010, 10:57 AM
. Does nash even have a showing here in the cult?

I don't know if they do and at this point don't think they do because someone from there should have jumped in on the topic....however if they do i would love to here a legitimat explination for the way this whole thing went down.

reading threw this thread and another i posted on a forum that everyone here seems to love (hahaha) for reasons that fair enough with the caliber of skill people have on here, it seems nash has shot themselves in the foot repeatedly. i have a few other stories about dangerously poor quality control with them but thats all i'll say about that.

Revelator
04-16-2010, 11:14 AM
To salvage their (Now) bad reputation, Nash needs to send out a FREE Solo Bag (fuck that
"at cost" bullshit) To the first 10 Cultster replies going in this thread.

ditto
04-16-2010, 11:17 AM
True, too bad I'm about 4000 miles from Tijuana.

hahaaa well you said yourself you wont go to local shops

And hey the Mexican Tourism Board and San Diego for that matter would love your money - come see us this summer

theres also a leather work thread here that you could probably get hooked up on

Capino
04-16-2010, 5:18 PM
No good deed goes unpunished.......ever!

BlueCollarMoto
04-16-2010, 9:17 PM
I cant believe I just read this whole thread and didnt hear one "poopie do do head".

Callouts are boring with out a good shit slingin session.

steffan
04-17-2010, 12:00 AM
The more of these stories I hear the harder it is for me to maintain my neutral point of view. Has anyone had any good nash experiences?

Frankenfab
04-17-2010, 2:26 AM
Most anyone would have just kept the damn bag, hats off to you for doing the right thing.

My business is maybe 0.05% as large as theirs and I still know not to promise shit that I am not damn sure I can come through on. Definitely not stand up shit. Won't be buying from them.

bill
04-17-2010, 6:47 AM
garage leathers.com heard some good stuff about these guys .. never bought from them but it looks like .. were all in the shit , if we want a good looking solo bag. especially if you dont have a gas tank.. an no place to put your gun

24Cycles
04-17-2010, 7:32 AM
When ever something has been sent to me by mistake, I simply put in big letters on the box RETURN TO SENDER and go about my business. It saves me personally a lot of heart and I let them sort it out.
It was awful nice of you to try to help them out but it also seems to have consumed your life so maybe next time just putting that on the box and putting it out for the mail man or calling the delivery service to pick it up my not put so much stress on you.
Good luck in your quest for a kidney belt.

Sodapop73
04-19-2010, 2:47 PM
garage leathers.com heard some good stuff about these guys .. never bought from them but it looks like .. were all in the shit , if we want a good looking solo bag. especially if you dont have a gas tank.. an no place to put your gun

I bought a solo bag from them, Mike I believe the owner, was super great, let me know what was happening and the product came quickly.

good vendor.

username
04-19-2010, 3:59 PM
seriously 6 pages of this?

me
04-19-2010, 4:08 PM
i'm also gonna start a whole new thread because that what i did when i had issues with them...feels only fair...so sorry to the mods for all this double postin shit...i think its important

ok well as promised nash got ahold a me today and in my eyes redeamed themselves. they hooked me up with a free kidney belt, shipping and everything on their dime...it was a pain in the ass but i'm happy with how the whole thing worked out and...well...when the customer is happy right? and i'm happy, here is the email they sent me...

Hey Chris,

Thanks a lot for helping me out on that bag, it was my mess up. I'm not sure how I sent it it the wrong address. Anyway, I appreciate you shipping it back to him for me. Let me know if you need anything else. I got you a kidney belt on the way, your FedEx tracking (yr not gettin my trackin number)
I threw in some stickers and stuff to. Later man,

Marlin
NMC

Nash Motorcycle Company

THANKS NASH!!!

KrOwN
04-19-2010, 4:09 PM
seriously 6 pages of this?

yea seriously mother fucker GTFO

glad they did that!

me
04-19-2010, 4:10 PM
i bitched in a couple a places so i'm gonna post this in a couple a places to get the word out the nash hooked it up. i'm starting a whole new thread because that what i did when i had issues with them...feels only fair...so sorry to the mods for all this double postin shit...i think its important

ok well as promised nash got ahold a me today and in my eyes redeamed themselves. they hooked me up with a free kidney belt, shipping and everything on their dime...it was a pain in the ass but i'm happy with how the whole thing worked out and...well...when the customer is happy right? and i'm happy, here is the email they sent me...

Hey Chris,

Thanks a lot for helping me out on that bag, it was my mess up. I'm not sure how I sent it it the wrong address. Anyway, I appreciate you shipping it back to him for me. Let me know if you need anything else. I got you a kidney belt on the way, your FedEx tracking (yr not gettin my trackin number)
I threw in some stickers and stuff to. Later man,

Marlin
NMC

Nash Motorcycle Company

THANKS NASH!!!

KrOwN
04-19-2010, 4:12 PM
bout time! glad they pulled through for ya!

now i hope they send your belt to me!!!! MUAHAHAHAHA

billdozer
04-19-2010, 4:15 PM
This is a good example of why I think it's best to sort your problems out before posting it all over the internet. Nash came through in the end, and how many people piled on your various posts or read the negative feedback and won't see this backpedalling after the fact.

And, I've merged the threads.

xoldblueeyesisdeadx
also had an bad experience with guaranteed shipping within so and so weeks....

hugodv01
Bad publicity is good publicity. I went to the Nash site and checked out the Bags. I must say I want one now.

wickedblockhead
04-19-2010, 4:31 PM
FWIW, Billdozer, Nash should have never asked him to ship on his dime. Sure they came through, but look at all he had to go through. Who knows how much of his rant made its way to Nash as well. Nash is a local company with Made in the USA stuff. I hold that alone in high regard, but i dont believe this is good business practice. Having said that, this does appear to be an isolated incident, and a good example of how fast shit goes south.

koehler57
04-19-2010, 4:34 PM
well i wont say nothing bad about nash, because ive went threw them for everything with the bike im doin right now and taber and marlin have been the biggest help ive had. ya stuff can take awhile to get to ya but its with worth the wait.

billdozer
04-19-2010, 5:29 PM
FWIW, Billdozer, Nash should have never asked him to ship on his dime. Sure they came through, but look at all he had to go through. Who knows how much of his rant made its way to Nash as well. Nash is a local company with Made in the USA stuff. I hold that alone in high regard, but i dont believe this is good business practice. Having said that, this does appear to be an isolated incident, and a good example of how fast shit goes south.

I understand and agree. My point is that I think it shows more class to come to a conclusion and then post your results, rather than rant about it in public and then change your tune once it get s straightened out.

me
04-19-2010, 5:59 PM
I understand and agree. My point is that I think it shows more class to come to a conclusion and then post your results, rather than rant about it in public and then change your tune once it get s straightened out.

thanks for changing the thread name

well whats done is done...so we can bitch some more about it or you could just delet this thread....I'm cool with that...then it would never be floatin around in cyber space again.

i honestly believe the reason they were so cool was because they got wind of this...so in the end it served its purpose to me

beanhead78
04-19-2010, 7:33 PM

+1 dont talk shit until you know youve been fucked. i would have kept the bag. fuck them its their problem. and now you love them, grow some balls. thats just my opinion, im intitled to that.

REV
04-19-2010, 8:04 PM
If it matters at all I <3 Biltwell, and the guys that deal em. Do I get a free helmet now? Lol. Buy 3 get one free or something. ..

primer
04-19-2010, 8:21 PM
If you think your rant served it's purpose then leave it alone,they fucked up but made an
effort to make it right,even if it took a period of time,you got a belt out of the deal,you
want to take back what you said tell them not us,if any damage was done it's done

steffan
04-19-2010, 9:03 PM
I'm glad it turned out alright. Everyone desirves a chance to make things right

onigoroshi
04-19-2010, 9:04 PM
nothing worse than a whiner who cries about every petty injustice in public... even if it 'works' you've disgraced yourself publicly.

me
04-19-2010, 9:06 PM
+1 dont talk shit until you know youve been fucked. i would have kept the bag. fuck them its their problem. and now you love them, grow some balls. thats just my opinion, im intitled to that.

agreed! have you been fucked???? then stop talkin shit and heed yr own advice fucko

me
04-19-2010, 9:14 PM
nothing worse than a whiner who cries about every petty injustice in public... even if it 'works' you've disgraced yourself publicly.

yes i'm so disgraced on this forum my god what will my internet friends think of me?

fuck off, everyone was on board when in the first place i was just askin a question and stateing facts and now that nash is comin threw and i'm postin about it i'm the fuck head??

hold on all the internet dicks are comin out let me put some protection on

JUNK PILE ANYONE???

Revelator
04-19-2010, 9:18 PM
This clusterfuck thread is not even worthy of the Junk O' Pile.

billdozer
04-19-2010, 9:21 PM
OK, that's enough. Going nite, nite in the JP.

1RedBeard
04-19-2010, 9:22 PM
If you were really trying to look out and be big about it you wouldn't have accepted the belt for free. As far as I can see they didn't owe you shit other than the cost of shipping. I can't stand when people throw independent businesses under the bus. This is the problem with the fucking work ethic in this country. Everyone feels like they are automatically entitled to shit without working for it. If you get worked don't buy from the business again. You look like a crying ass when you start blabbing on the web about how someone hasn't returned your phone call within 5 business days. Try running a business. It's hard enough to get employees to come to work and paying the bills to keep the lights on much less returning every phone call or email that you get from someone that wants free shit. You really want to do the right thing....think twice before you possibly ruining someone's business and lively hood. You never know what's going on on the flip side of things.

steffan
04-19-2010, 9:22 PM
Its easy for people to bitch. They are just in it for the miles anyways. Hindsight is always 20/20. You wernt talking shit and was just expressing your concern over a fucked up situation. Everything turned out well and you told everyone the outcome. Bravo. Just ignore the hyenas.

cHiCoD
04-19-2010, 9:43 PM
you guys are so mean to eachother.

i felt my soul die a little while reading all this bullshit.

back to my game of internet solitaire.

ridemore16
04-19-2010, 10:05 PM
Its easy for people to bitch. They are just in it for the miles anyways. Hindsight is always 20/20. You wernt talking shit and was just expressing your concern over a fucked up situation. Everything turned out well and you told everyone the outcome. Bravo. Just ignore the hyenas.

I know that's why I posted...miles baby!!! In reality, I couldn't disagree MORE with the defensive posts about "small business". Business is business...how come so many kick-ass small independent shop owners are on top of their game. If I was in his situation, it would drive me absolutely NUTS to read about the whole "Limpnickie Lot" builders in EVERY issue of Cycle Source and then not get a return phone call. If I treated my customers that way, I wouldn't have a job...period!!!

smokey469
04-20-2010, 12:23 PM
I know that's why I posted...miles baby!!! In reality, I couldn't disagree MORE with the defensive posts about "small business". Business is business...how come so many kick-ass small independent shop owners are on top of their game. If I was in his situation, it would drive me absolutely NUTS to read about the whole "Limpnickie Lot" builders in EVERY issue of Cycle Source and then not get a return phone call. If I treated my customers that way, I wouldn't have a job...period!!!

I agree 100%

Sawbones
04-20-2010, 1:47 PM
Ah, to be honest I thought you were rushing things just a bit to get so worked up about it in less than a week, but my opinion seemed to be in the minority so I didn't post anything. Even if I would have posted though, I don't think you did anything wrong by coming here and asking everyone else what they thought. I think it's kind of cool that you did. I mean shit, at least you made an attempt to keep the name of the company a secret even though we eventually found out who it was.
It is tough being a small business. Especially one that runs in such a tight circle as this. That doesn't mean you get to use your reputation to walk on people, but just look at how much power this one person had to influence the opinions of thousands of potential customers. One mistake and it's your life. That can be tough when, like someone mentioned above, you're scrambling to keep the lights on or make payroll this week.

primer
04-20-2010, 7:02 PM
Billdozer kill this fuckin thread,but I have to say to ME your a fuckin jackoff

66triumph
04-20-2010, 9:43 PM

wait too long, and all you've saved is other people greif... let's say a small co. beats you out of a buck, you keep your mouth shut, (to the public), enough time passes by, they don't give a shit at this point, you decide to finally bad mouth them, and then it;s "after the fact"... then every reply post would be, "why didn't you bring it up earlier" "little late" or " wait long enough much?" etc... etc... being classy doesn't always get shit done. I'm sorry if this seems like a rant, but I have been given the run-around by a small co., and only after 45 days, and a post on the JJ, I got my package, FedEx overnight. I was promised a "band-aid" of a free trucker hat, that never materialized either, I was just glad to finally get what I paid for, even though now I'm a bit jaded about running it on my bike... I'll never change my tune about them, they suck at business, unless it's face to face over the counter apparently. bottom line is, small businesses don't always stay small businesses, they become big businesses on the back of good business practices, and customer service.

-A.

number1son
04-20-2010, 10:14 PM
That shit should've been taken care of the day he shipped it, fuck waiting a week or more they did him right in the end but who knows how long it would have taken. He didn't tell them to give him the shit for free, I believe they suggested the at cost shit and then gave him a belt on their own after he called them on jerking him around.Bottom line is they don't ship shit till they get paid why should me be treated any different.I believe in giving company's the benifit of the doubt, but come on.He did the right thing by them in the first place he did not seem to be trying to exploit them. He just got concerned when they didn't seem to hold their end by paying him back for fixing their fuck up.I doubt it fucked their name up to bad because people willing to pay their prices are to busy making shit loads of money to be reading internet bullshit anyways.that last line was a joke .Me did the right thing and if anything we learned that no good deed goes unpunished.If I was primer I'd be more worried about getting an avatar picture than trashing on somebody by calling someone a jerkoff for trying to stick up for themselves.

HFMC
04-20-2010, 11:03 PM
Billdozer kill this fuckin thread,but I have to say to ME your a fuckin jackoff

What a dick.

Tikipunx
04-20-2010, 11:22 PM
I know that's why I posted...miles baby!!!

you just lost cred...toss out the miles store...it'll be a great filter if you do!

number1son
04-20-2010, 11:59 PM
you just lost cred...toss out the miles store...it'll be a great filter if you do!You just lost cred for not taking a joke...it'd be great to lose miles for not taking a joke.Also just a joke. If you don't want your miles I'll take them.Did I just lose cred?

primer
04-21-2010, 10:57 AM
If the moderator's want to take all 8 of my mile's and give them to you #1to punish me
for being mean it might just give you enough to get some sticker's for your Schwinn,
and I called him a jackoff,jerkoff is something you surely spend to much time on.
chicod is right ,we are mean to each other and I'm sorry his soul died a little bit,
but in closing,fuck you anyway.
oh yeah I could give a rat's ass for a pink pony

number1son
04-21-2010, 12:38 PM
I think jackoff and jerkoff are the same thing so I got confused.And like any red blooded male ,I pride myself on being able to clean the pipe as much as needed. I don't have a scwinn but I do have this oldie timey looking beach cruiser green bike I would be able to put those stickers on, if I don't use them all up on my motorcycles, toolbox ,hard hat and other places I might cum across,get it you said I masturbate all the time.I don't think your mean but find it difficult to believe, you in the same situation wouldn't have tried to make it right. You no doubt wouldn't have handled it so publicly but to each their own.At the time Iam sure it seem the only way for him to gauge his options on how to handle it.I also find it hard to believe most people would waste their time making all these posts just to receive five dollars worth of stickers.Its a nice bonus and appreciated. For me I like to make posts and mix it up to see whats going on get a good laugh or two,learn about shit I haven't come across yet and help out where I can. Its mainly just a time killer, a much appreciated one.I also think it's funny that people think that they are somehow more worthy of being on an internet board than others.If that was the case most of the people would be thrown off in the first week on here. It doesn't seem like that is the intention of the moderators.I don't believe they went to all the trouble to have five people post five posts a week because thats probably what most individuals would believe were whorthy. But luckily it's a different five for each individual on here .You have every right to voice your opinon as I do, but I felt calling him a jackoff was pretty harsh considering, I am probably not alone in getting shitty service from small companys that think they are the shit and you should just be happy they allow you to buy something from them.So, sorry for the long post and the only reason I care about your avatar is to see what sickles your rolling on because you might use one for it.Stay up Player.

primer
04-21-2010, 2:54 PM
well really I am mean,but on reflection,and a couple three shot's of Penca Azul with a
couple bro's I will say that was harsh,those remark's to him and you,these two guy's
I'm drinking with are bigger prick's than I am,they thought it was a bit much.They did think
the crack about the Schwinn was funny tho. Anyhow it's strange how some little bullshit
thread can turn so fuckin' ugly we have better thing's to do,I had just posted on another
thread about leavin' the nonsense die out. So until recently I wasn't set to put up an
avatar,when I do I was thinking maybe a ball peen a member gave me a while ago,
or my pan shovel,or a magneto ironhead I sold than took back.Ok man,war's over
back to the anejo,adios

ridemore16
04-21-2010, 3:04 PM
you just lost cred...toss out the miles store...it'll be a great filter if you do!

I was being sarcastic...read the rest of my post.

oldmansporty63
04-22-2010, 8:13 PM
kudos to you bro. fuck nash!

me
04-28-2010, 9:40 PM
got the belt and a buch a stickers...the belt is actually a really nice quality....i thought it was gonna be made of thicker leather that wasn't very plyable but it forms and holds well...its better they didn't use super thick leather because of how well it forms (bikes down so i actually haven't riddin with it but just tried it on and ran around in circles really really fast...left and right turns) i asked for a size to big so i'm gonna make a pad to sew into the inside...it'll be like awesome lumbar support!!!