PDA

View Full Version : Strange Days or Lowbrow Getdown?....

me
07-06-2014, 4:25 PM
I'm not trying to pit one against the other...I'm just trying to find where I'm going to have a better time this weekend. I'm sure both will be awesome.

I'd like to hear some folks experience on either one you've attended. I'm not a drinker or big party dude...just like to ride my chopper hang with cool folks and shoot the shit around a campfire low key style with maybe a little craziness mixed in there randomly.

So what say you? Strange Days or the Lowbrow Get Down?

Thanks in advance...one way or the other I'm going to one this weekend.

currysurr
07-06-2014, 5:13 PM
As a regular attendee of the Lowbrow events that gets my vote. Quarries, cliff jumping, wooded camping and good times.

This year, for better or worse, there is going to be an electronic music festival in part of the park. Lots of drugged out ravers to make fun of. Should be entertaining.

SyndicateChoppers
07-06-2014, 10:33 PM
I'm not trying to pit one against the other...I'm just trying to find where I'm going to have a better time this weekend. I'm sure both will be awesome.

I'd like to hear some folks experience on either one you've attended. I'm not a drinker or big party dude...just like to ride my chopper hang with cool folks and shoot the shit around a campfire low key style with maybe a little craziness mixed in there randomly.

So what say you? Strange Days or the Lowbrow Get Down?

Thanks in advance...one way or the other I'm going to one this weekend.
There is some pretty good riding to be had in the immediate area of Mt Vernon where Strange Days is.
I would vote to go there.

Demin
07-08-2014, 5:39 PM
I've been to the Lowbrow Getdown.Cool people,again quarry with cliffs.Party,trails to hike if you want.Depends where you're coming from,some good riding.

SethBMX
07-08-2014, 6:38 PM
Just took off Saturday so going to head to Strangedays.

me
07-10-2014, 8:59 PM
Thanks for the input guys! It helped me make my decision...I'll see some of you this weekend!