PDA

View Full Version : Possible Delmarva ride/show for 2015

302hooligan
07-06-2014, 8:46 AM
What's going on everyone my names Brian and I'm from the small, motorcycle boring state of Delaware haha we don't have much go on here besides a few bike nights which are never show casing anything custom or cool for the most part. Me and a few friends have been talking and were thinking about hosting a ride/ show for next year for garage builds, customs, and alll around cool shit. I just want to send some feelers out and see if anyone else would be willing to attend in the area, or from far, thanks guys keep it up!

me
07-06-2014, 10:53 AM
When is Delmarva? Some cool chopper shit and not occ style and no attitudes would be cool...I'm from Frederick MD I might be down. You and your friends heading up to strange days next weekend?

302hooligan
07-06-2014, 5:17 PM
We don't have a date or really even a name yet, it was an idea thrown around and we just wanna get some feedback. What's the info on strange days

duffspeednmochine
07-06-2014, 6:30 PM
Woooohooooo!!!

ScarTissue
07-07-2014, 8:11 AM
I'm in! MD.

oldpunk
07-07-2014, 8:21 AM
DE here also. I'm up for anything.

vonhelmet
07-07-2014, 9:05 AM
Wilmington DE checkin in, yup we need something like this around here. And to all you Hooters bike nite,fat tire, 90's paint mania dudes-please continue to go to Hooters.

302hooligan
07-07-2014, 5:41 PM
This is awesome! Hopefully we can get a big help from everyone who wants it to happen to try and make it the best it can be! Looks like I gotta really start working out details! Haha

FckinKutThatShit
07-07-2014, 5:52 PM
Fuck yeah!

Abandoned
07-07-2014, 9:24 PM
I'm from northern Jersey but i'd be down for something like that. Sounds fun.

PeanutHead
07-08-2014, 12:49 PM
Parkville, MD right here.

Delmarva bike week (this year) is Sept 11-14. No dates for 2015 yet. Have any of y'all gone to the Bikes to the Beach (April show)??

buckshotgumbo
07-09-2014, 1:23 PM
I'm on the Eastern Shore of MD, and I'm down.

I rode to the Delmarva bike week in OC last fall. Just for the day, since I'm only an hour away.
I guess I'd go back. I was rather underwhelmed by the whole scene.
Saw maybe 3 older chops, and mine was one.
A precious few cool bikes in an ocean of bedazzled HD's.

oldpunk
07-09-2014, 2:59 PM
I'm on the Eastern Shore of MD, and I'm down.

I rode to the Delmarva bike week in OC last fall. Just for the day, since I'm only an hour away.
I guess I'd go back. I was rather underwhelmed by the whole scene.
Saw maybe 3 older chops, and mine was one.
A precious few cool bikes in an ocean of bedazzled HD's.

Never been to OC bike week. Maybe I'll check it out this year. How you described it is pretty much what I always pictured. Probably not much there I'd be interested in.

PeanutHead
07-10-2014, 7:53 AM
I've been going for about 6 years and a few years ago one of the bars had a "rat bike" show. At that time I really wasn't into the chop scene so I couldn't tell you anything about it.

SquashThatFly
07-10-2014, 4:08 PM
Im usually up for pretty much any reason to ride to the eastern shore. Used to live in Salisbury. And need another excuse to hit OC as well

buckshotgumbo
07-12-2014, 11:17 AM
It was just a buddy and I that went down, and we had little to talk about with pretty much everyone there... especially the dude that didn't have the man power to back his street glide into a parking spot, and had his girlfriend help push.
Although, I did see 2 really neat vintage Ness trikes there, come to think of it..
Anyway.. I'd go back if I knew I could bump into the right people.
The shore does have good riding, and OC can be a heluva lot of fun.

302hooligan
07-14-2014, 7:12 PM
OC is a good time and all, but like evryone is saying, it's all occ style big tire bikes, and your basic Harley's and such, there are some cool things there tho! What I'm trying to organize is something different, finding a good location we can all gather, no cop harassment, no dumb problems, everyone get together show off your bike, talk to everyone, have a good time, drink some beers, and possibly camp out so no one gets a DUI, or hurt riding home. It would be great to meet at o.c.malso even tho my bike is still in pieces currently hahaha

oldpunk
07-15-2014, 6:54 AM
So why wait until 2015? How about a ride or a small get together now or sometime before the end of summer?

PeanutHead
07-15-2014, 7:39 AM
I'd be down for that, as long as the weather isn't complete shit like yesterday.

PeanutHead
08-27-2014, 1:02 PM
Show is 2 weeks away. Who's going and when y'all leaving for the show?

JMLewis87
08-27-2014, 1:15 PM
Show is 2 weeks away. Who's going and when y'all leaving for the show?

I'm still planning to go down that weekend, wasn't really sure what was going on as I've never been but would definitely be down to meet up with some CC'ers at some point in time while I'm there.

Anyone going and if so what day? I'll most likely shoot for Friday/Saturday or just go for the day Saturday.

PeanutHead
08-27-2014, 2:49 PM
I'll be heading down Tues afternoon or Wed morning (depends on if my uncles bike is done or not). I'm taking my non-douchebag bagger since my KZ is no where near done.

JMLewis87
08-27-2014, 4:20 PM
I'll be heading down Tues afternoon or Wed morning (depends on if my uncles bike is done or not). I'm taking my non-douchebag bagger since my KZ is no where near done.

Sounds good, I wish I could take the whole week off but I'm only able to do the weekend. I'll definitely send you a pm as it gets closer.