PDA

View Full Version : Cold beer, Open carry laws, and sweaty sacks..... DIRTY SOUTH

SouthernCustoms
07-02-2014, 12:00 PM
I am currently in the middle of the shit, (Jackson, MS). Is there any one in the Dirty South that likes to drink beer and wrench on dirty @$$ bikes? I just moved back after living in the mid west for a few years and the scene there was pretty rad. Once I moved back to the south I cant find anyone but Bagger Groups, Stunt Bikes, and your everyday Chromosexuals. :banghead::banghead:

Looking for some dudes to roll with and wrench with. drink beer and shoot guns. anyone around Mississippi? shit even Louisianan Alabama or Tennessee, Im always headed up to Memphis or down to New Orleans.

maybe we can get a ride for the 4th weekend?

reeb
07-02-2014, 8:00 PM
I'm down in NOLA. Wife and kids are going out of town for the weekend. I'm down for a ride

SouthernCustoms
07-03-2014, 9:52 AM
I work at a bike dealership and the damn MOTO industry works Saturday, we are closed Sunday and Monday. I'm off tomorrow for the 4th as well. Think we can work that out? maybe corral up Kurt (guy putting on November show)

my work says go party for the 4th come back for Saturday :mad:

reeb
07-03-2014, 10:59 AM
No can do on the 4th. Hanging with the wife and kids

eazylvmc
07-11-2014, 3:01 PM
I'm in Clinton.

SouthernCustoms
07-15-2014, 11:03 AM
heck yea man I'm right across hwy49 in Flora. there is alot of nice rides between here and there!