PDA

View Full Version : Hooking up in Las Vegas for coffee or a cold one from Norway.

Social66
06-28-2014, 1:48 AM
Hi, I was looking forward to attending the Mario Barths tattoo convention in Vegas this year, but it was cancelled. Already got the flight tickets for me and my girlfriend. So taking the trip anyway and having a blast. However, looking to hook up with some riders, bikebuilders, tattooers of that interrests to hang out with. We arrive 20th sep and leaving 3th oct so if someone want to hook up or can recommend a great shop/place in Vegas send me an pm here or mail me at atle@sdtattoo.no

Looking forward to the trip.

Atle

Norway

rickybongos
06-28-2014, 3:19 AM
I'll be here. Hit me up when you arrive. If you guys wanna go out to a club or a show, I can hook you up there as well. Cheers!

Ato
06-28-2014, 2:32 PM
I'll be here. Hit me up when you arrive. If you guys wanna go out to a club or a show, I can hook you up there as well. Cheers!

Ricky if I ever make it back to Vegas I just want to stand in your DJ booth and enjoy the view.

rickybongos
07-02-2014, 10:25 PM
Ricky if I ever make it back to Vegas I just want to stand in your DJ booth and enjoy the view.
Anytime!!! First shot's on me :)

Social66
07-11-2014, 2:56 AM
Sounds great. We`ll be in touch.