PDA

View Full Version : Bike Shops in Portland Oregon area

Blaine
06-17-2014, 5:49 PM
Gonna be in the Portland area for a week and looking for info on the local independent shops.

Thanks

blsm
06-17-2014, 7:00 PM
Grab a cup of coffee at See See

https://www.facebook.com/seeseemotorcoffee

KeithMayhem
06-18-2014, 8:09 AM
See See is such a cool place, made a point of stopping in there to check it out last time I visited Portland, wish we had something like that in Boston.

Blaine
06-18-2014, 8:35 PM
Will Check it out. Thanks

krisc1008
06-18-2014, 10:30 PM
Not the greatest place ever, but motorcycle wheel and tire on NE Alberta is worth ducking in. They have a bunch of oddly mixed old and antique parts in their collection and the owners are pretty... I'll just say unique. It seems like there's a lot of cool stuff (can't tell if any is for sale) in the piles behind the counters. It's weird...

Braaap
06-19-2014, 12:04 AM
Bridge City Cycles are some good dudes...

hillakilla
06-19-2014, 6:28 AM
I was out there a few years ago and had to get a new front tire. went to some small indy, don't remember where it was or what it was called, but the dude who sold me the tire and put it on was super old and crusty. i could barely understand him and he kept either making fun of me and laughing to himself, or just talking to himself and laughing... i'm not sure which. either way, it was pretty entertaining and weird.