PDA

View Full Version : I figured out waving

REV
06-10-2014, 12:13 PM
I love motorcycles, and I love riding. Like many of you, what first drew me to bikes was not just the experience of riding, but the feeling that I'd become part of a special community—a brotherhood, really. Nothing calms me more than a long ride down the interstate, waving to the members of my beloved clan. Except when I pass Harley guys. I hate Harley guys. Hate, hate, hate. When they pass me on the highway, you know what I do? I don't wave. With their little tassle handlebars and the studded luggage and the half-helmets—God, they drive me crazy.
You know who else I hate? BMW guys. Oh, I do hate those guys. I don't wave at them, either. They think they're so great, sitting all upright, with their 180-degree German engines. God, I hate them. They're almost as bad as those old *******s on their touring motorcycles. You know what I call those bikes? "Two-wheeled couches!" Get it? Because they're so big. They drive around like they've got all day. Appreciate the scenery somewhere else, Grampa, and while you're at it, I'm not waving to you.
Ducati guys—I don't wave at them either. Why don't they spend a little more money on their bikes? "You can have it in any color you want, as long as it's red." Aren't you cool! Like they even know what a desmo-whatever engine is, anyway. Try finding the battery, you Italian-wannabe racers! I never, ever wave at those guys.
Suzuki guys aren't much better, which is why I never wave at them, either. They always have those stupid helmets sitting on top of their stupid heads, and God forbid they should wear any safety gear. They make me so mad. Sometimes they'll speed by and look over at me and you know what I do? I don't wave. I just keep on going. Please, don't get me started on Kawasaki guys. Ninjas? What are you, twelve years old? Team Green my ass. I never wave at Kawasaki guys.
I ride a Honda, and I'll only wave at Honda guys, but even then, I'll never wave at a guy in full leathers. Never, never, never. Yeah, like you're going to get your knee down on the New York Thruway. Nice crotch, by the way. Guys in full leathers will never get a wave from me, and by the way, neither will the guys in two-piece leathers. And I'll tell you who else I'm not waving at—those guys with the helmets with the loud paintjobs. Four pounds of paint on a two pound helmet–like I'm going to wave back to that! I'll also never wave at someone with a mirrored visor. Or helmet stickers. Or racing gloves. Or hiking boots.
To me, motorcycling is a like a family, a close-knit brotherhood of people who ride Hondas, wear jeans and a leather jacket (not Vanson) with regular gloves and a solid-color helmet with a clear visor, no stickers, no racing gloves and regular boots (not Timberlands). And isn't that what really makes riding so special?

Rubman
06-10-2014, 12:18 PM
God fucking damn it i love this so much. Excellent.

gonzoguilt
06-10-2014, 12:19 PM
What about scooters?

JamesM
06-10-2014, 12:24 PM
I didn't want that to end.

Braaap
06-10-2014, 12:52 PM
yea fuck those douchebags

MadRiverMoCo
06-10-2014, 1:00 PM
What about scooters?

I only wave at scooter and spyder riders...

farmall
06-10-2014, 1:07 PM
It's copypasta, but it's beautiful.

Ato
06-10-2014, 2:09 PM
I only wave at scooter and spyder riders...

Damn I saw a lot of spyders this weekend because of Amaricade.
I noticed something very interesting about waving this weekend while out riding with my old man on the way to and from Lake George. If he was leading on his Honda crusier which has a windshield, leather bags, and louder pipes (even though he was wearing an old full faced helmet and reflective yellow fireman jacket) we would pretty much waves from every group, which consisted of Harley dressers, Goldwings and Spyders. On the other hand, if I was leading, riding the Triumph with it's upright riding position, nothing. Not that I'm complaining, I just saw the 350 mile round trip as more of a social experiment than my condemnation as a true "biker".

govmule84
06-10-2014, 3:00 PM
It's copypasta, but it's beautiful.

True. I've long thought that motorcyclists - like any other subculture members who are deeply entrenched in their world - define themselves not by what they love, but by that which they hate.

Tacitus
06-10-2014, 3:08 PM
You nailed it!.......Love it.

Ramzilla
06-10-2014, 3:41 PM
Haha great! I only wave at guys on shitty looking bikes or other dumbasses riding when it's like 30 degrees out. Soo basically I don't wave hardly ever.

the1dude
06-10-2014, 3:57 PM
Too much biker badass for me. I'll wave at anybody, especially the dude on his Honda Elite scooter giving it all she's got.

4130Roadhog
06-10-2014, 4:07 PM
Fuck waving! I give a slight nod, and only to my SOA brothers.

WingNut
06-10-2014, 9:15 PM
You sound cool. I'd wave at you.
Just kidding, I was getting ready to turn.....

JohnnyRainbow
06-11-2014, 12:37 AM
"They always have those stupid helmets sitting on top of their stupid heads..."

I lol'ed.

06-11-2014, 6:13 AM
I flip most people off, which upsets the OL cause she has to do most of the fighting. But in my defense, it is boring riding on the back.

Spade115
06-11-2014, 6:58 AM
I flip most people off, which upsets the OL cause she has to do most of the fighting. But in my defense, it is boring riding on the back.

LOL

I tend not to wave at any of the Bigger bike riders or clubs in this area even when im on a bigger bike. When I have broken down (Blast/FXR/Sporty) I was offered help by a guy on a 70's Honda scooter, a triumph thunderbird and a dude is a beautiful dropped 70's ford. everyone else see's me (I see when they pass me) and they turn the other way with their head up a bit like they are looking at something else.

Ramzilla
06-11-2014, 7:36 AM

Maybe she needs to add one of these to the seat for you. HAHA

http://www.viberider.com/vibe_rider.asp

06-11-2014, 8:05 AM
LOL

I tend not to wave at any of the Bigger bike riders or clubs in this area even when im on a bigger bike. When I have broken down (Blast/FXR/Sporty) I was offered help by a guy on a 70's Honda scooter, a triumph thunderbird and a dude is a beautiful dropped 70's ford. everyone else see's me (I see when they pass me) and they turn the other way with their head up a bit like they are looking at something else.
The ones who turn their head are not taking a chance of getting grease on their HD boots, me I wear chicken snake skin Dingo boots, I would have stopped. The grease helps the boots from flaking.

06-11-2014, 8:06 AM
Maybe she needs to add one of these to the seat for you. HAHA

http://www.viberider.com/vibe_rider.asp

Shit! My balls already hang out my jorts.

Spade115
06-11-2014, 10:15 AM
I dont worry anymore, I usually carry a 5 1/2 inch knife (I dropped a bolt between the trans and motor once and was a bitch to get to.
Leatherman skeletool and an aligator clip with wire already soldered to it in my pocket.

Helped me more then HD riders locally. :/

Rubman
06-11-2014, 11:07 AM

oh my god i died hahaha

farmall
06-11-2014, 12:32 PM
Shit! My balls already hang out my jorts.

I have that problem too.

I might add some conchos so they'll pass as ugly saddlebags.

houstonch73
06-11-2014, 12:50 PM
Haha great! I only wave at guys on shitty looking bikes or other dumbasses riding when it's like 30 degrees out. Soo basically I don't wave hardly ever.

Exactly. My opinion is that these dumbasses werent waving at me when it was 30 degrees outside so why the fuck you think I should wave now? fuck'em

JohnnyBGoode
06-11-2014, 1:15 PM
glorious.

How can you wave in 30 degrees, my hands are frozen to the bars like a tongue to a ski lift.

kaydee
06-11-2014, 1:57 PM
I'm not a waver, but once I signalled a left turn and some kid on scooter thought I was waving and he got the bird. Yeah I know , it wasn't a friendly gesture it just sorta, came out. I think the waving thing is like apologies, everybody does it for the most inane reason. It's overused and has lost its true meaning. A nod of the head is sufficient.

MadRiverMoCo
06-11-2014, 6:06 PM
glorious.

How can you wave in 30 degrees, my hands are frozen to the bars like a tongue to a ski lift.

Clutch hand is wind protection for your balls...

It's the throttle that stays frozen open

SnakeArms
06-11-2014, 6:43 PM
I never wave.. Too nervous to take a hand off the bar.

Ramzilla
06-11-2014, 6:44 PM
Clutch hand is wind protection for your balls...

It's the throttle that stays frozen open

Yep. Left hand alternates between hot engine and cold balls in 30 degree weather.

Knuckleduster
06-11-2014, 8:00 PM
I only wave at scooters, well, really its more of a left handed "Heil Hitler", I then yell "VIVA LA CHOP CULT!" at them.

backwithabang
06-11-2014, 9:17 PM
Usually have my hand on the shifter and the other on the throttle, front wheel's not so true so fuck taking that hand off the bars. No waves

revmike
06-11-2014, 9:22 PM
I only wave at bicyclists with helmets and reflector vests on. Mostly because they tend to veer into traffic trying to wave back.

metalheart28
06-11-2014, 9:42 PM
yeah I only wave to people who ride what I ride and dress like me cause everyone else are fuckin posers and their bikes are junk!

Rubman
06-11-2014, 10:03 PM
I don't wave to anyone anymore. Because I don't suck dick.

… anymore.

Tacitus
06-11-2014, 10:10 PM
I don't wave to anyone anymore. Because I don't suck dick.

… anymore.

I've heard it takes a few months for the craving to go away........hang in there. You'll be a better man for it.

Ramzilla
06-12-2014, 6:43 AM
I only wave at scooters, well, really its more of a left handed "Heil Hitler", I then yell "VIVA LA CHOP CULT!" at them.

"VIVA LA CHOP CULT!" That's funny as shit

tomahawk1976
06-12-2014, 8:15 AM
I'll wave to the high school kid winding the shit out of his Rebel 250 on route 80 with a huge shit eatin grin on his face---that's about it

Rubman
06-12-2014, 11:57 AM
I wave at trees and cops.

krb
06-12-2014, 2:36 PM
I wave at trees and cops.
Well, that's one way to get out of a speeding ticket...

Slicebo
06-12-2014, 4:25 PM
and rubs has forewarned all...

Well, that's one way to get out of a speeding ticket...

that it's not by waving at trees or cops…

But he says he has quit doing "that"… :killerjob:

So he'll have to deal with the "cravings" as Tac pointed out and the tickets… "now" :clap for you:

HebrewHammer666
06-12-2014, 6:56 PM
haha i didn't want that rant to end.

Jetblack
06-13-2014, 2:17 AM
No one knows wtf my bike is, it gets waves from every 2 wheeled machine aside from bicycles that roll by, if I am already riding one handed they get the sideways 2 finger scissors, otherwise meh.

Maybe we could make a game out of it, they throw scissors, you throw rock, they throw rock, you throw paper.

IronManJr
06-13-2014, 6:30 AM
Maybe we could make a game out of it, they throw scissors, you throw rock, they throw rock, you throw paper.

I generally do the piece sign, but from now on I'm considering it a challenge to roshambo, thanks Jetblack

hillakilla
06-13-2014, 9:26 AM

best idea ever... i'm gonna start doing the the 3 count fist pump to approaching bikes to see if anybody catches on... if you both throw and it's a tie, it means a mandatory high five and highway speeds.

also, this: http://we-royal-wingmen.tumblr.com/post/85963311560/rider-to-rider-greetings-its-pretty-standard-for

while i dispute that they invented the emphatic wave...as i have been doing it for years and know of others as well, these guys are definitely stepping it up and doing it right with synchronization.

bigsteveo
06-13-2014, 10:48 AM
Lately I've been throwing down the old finger circle, ala the circle game. I'm sure a lot of people don't get it, but I think it's funny every time.

harleyperson1
06-13-2014, 11:07 AM
The only time i wave is when i am on my Bicycle and a motorbike passes me. I have yet to get a wave back but they always look confused.

REV
06-17-2014, 1:52 AM
Top Ten Reasons Why Harley Riders Don’t Wave Back
10. Afraid it will invalidate warranty.
9. Leather and studs make it too heavy to raise arm.
8. Refuse to wave to anyone whose bike is already paid for.
7. Afraid to let go of handlebars because they might vibrate off.
6. Rushing wind would blow scabs off the new tattoos.
5. Angry because just took out second mortgage to pay luxury tax on new Harley.
4. Just discovered the fine print in owner’s manual and realized H-D is partially owned by Honda.
3. Can’t tell if other riders are waving or just reaching to cover their ears like everyone else.
2. Remembers the last time a Harley rider waved back, he impaled his hand on spiked helmet.
1. They’re too tired from spending hours polishing all that chrome to lift their arms.

Top Ten Reasons Why Gold Wing Riders Don’t Wave Back
10. Wasn’t sure whether other rider was waving or making an obscene gesture.
9. Afraid might get frostbite if hand is removed from heated grip.
8. Has arthritis and the past 400 miles have made it difficult to raise arm.
7. Reflection from etched windshield momentarily blinded him.
6. The espresso machine just finished.
5. Was actually asleep when other rider waved.
4. Was in a three-way conference call with stockbroker and accessories dealer.
3. Was distracted by odd shaped blip on radar screen.
2. Was simultaneously adjusting the air suspension, seat height, programmable CD player, seat temperature and satellite navigation system.
1. Couldn’t find the “auto wave back” button on dashboard.

Top 10 Reasons Sport bikers Don’t Wave At All
10. They have not been riding long enough to know they’re supposed to.
9. They’re going too fast to have time enough to register the movement and respond.
8. You weren’t wearing bright enough gear.
7. If they stick their arm out going that fast they’ll rip it out of the socket.
6. They’re too occupied with trying to get rid of their chicken strips.
5. They look way too cool with both hands on the bars or they don’t want to unbalance themselves while standing on the tank.
4. Their skin tight-Kevlar-ballistic-nylon-kangaroo-leather suits prevent any position other than fetal.
3. Raising an arm allows bugs into the armholes of their tank tops.
2. It’s too hard to do one-handed stoppies.
1. They were too busy slipping their flip-flop back on.

Top Ten Reasons Why BMW Riders Don’t Wave Back
10. New Aerostich suit too stiff to raise arm.
9. Removing a hand from the bars is considered “bad form.”
8. Your bike isn’t weird enough looking to justify acknowledgment.
7. Too sore from an 800-mile day on a stock “comfort” seat.
6. Too busy programming the GPS, monitoring radar, listening to ipod, XM, or talking on the cell phone.
5. He’s an Iron Butt rider and you’re not!.
4. Wires from Gerbings is too short.
3. You’re not riding the “right kind” of BMW.
2. You haven’t been properly introduced.
1. Afraid it will be misinterpreted as a friendly gesture

OleDirtyDoc
06-17-2014, 7:57 AM
I only wave at Yugo's

fishparts2003
07-02-2014, 5:39 PM
I wave at random........however when it comes to bicycles, I wait till I see one about halfway up a long steep hill, kick it down into 1st gear and mock pedaling next to them. Not much waving takes place, there is some occasional yelling though, and laughing, I am usually the one laughing.....

Ramzilla
07-02-2014, 8:28 PM
I used to lug down my Ol diesel truck next to bikers on hills and blow smoke all over them. I have rode beside them up a hill slowly and taunted but never made pedaling motions. I'm gonna have to remember that one. I have always thought in my head though.... watch my ass break down at the top and 20 homos in spandex kick the shit out of me. I would swear to jesus when I regained consciousness and made it home that I was attacked by a bear.

TwoLaneFever
07-02-2014, 8:29 PM
might give em a nod but not the wave,

Tacitus
07-02-2014, 10:48 PM
I used to lug down my Ol diesel truck next to bikers on hills and blow smoke all over them. I have rode beside them up a hill slowly and taunted but never made pedaling motions. I'm gonna have to remember that one. I have always thought in my head though.... watch my ass break down at the top and 20 homos in spandex kick the shit out of me. I would swear to jesus when I regained consciousness and made it home that I was attacked by a bear.

20 homos kicking your ass? Try not to loss consciousness or else the humiliation is bound to take a turn for the worse.

Ramzilla
07-03-2014, 5:31 AM
Yeah no shit. Maybe I won't taunt bicycles anymore unless it is small groups. HAHA.

Davestune
07-03-2014, 7:24 AM
i fucking hate them spandex wearing faggots. there is no need to be in the middle of the fucking road being an asshole and why the fuck do they weave in front of cages and bikes when they here you coming.
and why in the fuck would you pull in front of someone grossing 80k i drive truck

ScarTissue
07-03-2014, 8:09 AM
Top Ten Reasons Why Harley Riders Don’t Wave Back
10. Afraid it will invalidate warranty.
9. Leather and studs make it too heavy to raise arm.
8. Refuse to wave to anyone whose bike is already paid for.
7. Afraid to let go of handlebars because they might vibrate off.
6. Rushing wind would blow scabs off the new tattoos.
5. Angry because just took out second mortgage to pay luxury tax on new Harley.
4. Just discovered the fine print in owner’s manual and realized H-D is partially owned by Honda.
3. Can’t tell if other riders are waving or just reaching to cover their ears like everyone else.
2. Remembers the last time a Harley rider waved back, he impaled his hand on spiked helmet.
1. They’re too tired from spending hours polishing all that chrome to lift their arms.

Top Ten Reasons Why Gold Wing Riders Don’t Wave Back
10. Wasn’t sure whether other rider was waving or making an obscene gesture.
9. Afraid might get frostbite if hand is removed from heated grip.
8. Has arthritis and the past 400 miles have made it difficult to raise arm.
7. Reflection from etched windshield momentarily blinded him.
6. The espresso machine just finished.
5. Was actually asleep when other rider waved.
4. Was in a three-way conference call with stockbroker and accessories dealer.
3. Was distracted by odd shaped blip on radar screen.
2. Was simultaneously adjusting the air suspension, seat height, programmable CD player, seat temperature and satellite navigation system.
1. Couldn’t find the “auto wave back” button on dashboard.

Top 10 Reasons Sport bikers Don’t Wave At All
10. They have not been riding long enough to know they’re supposed to.
9. They’re going too fast to have time enough to register the movement and respond.
8. You weren’t wearing bright enough gear.
7. If they stick their arm out going that fast they’ll rip it out of the socket.
6. They’re too occupied with trying to get rid of their chicken strips.
5. They look way too cool with both hands on the bars or they don’t want to unbalance themselves while standing on the tank.
4. Their skin tight-Kevlar-ballistic-nylon-kangaroo-leather suits prevent any position other than fetal.
3. Raising an arm allows bugs into the armholes of their tank tops.
2. It’s too hard to do one-handed stoppies.
1. They were too busy slipping their flip-flop back on.

Top Ten Reasons Why BMW Riders Don’t Wave Back
10. New Aerostich suit too stiff to raise arm.
9. Removing a hand from the bars is considered “bad form.”
8. Your bike isn’t weird enough looking to justify acknowledgment.
7. Too sore from an 800-mile day on a stock “comfort” seat.
6. Too busy programming the GPS, monitoring radar, listening to ipod, XM, or talking on the cell phone.
5. He’s an Iron Butt rider and you’re not!.
4. Wires from Gerbings is too short.
3. You’re not riding the “right kind” of BMW.
2. You haven’t been properly introduced.
1. Afraid it will be misinterpreted as a friendly gesture

That is the most accurate post I have ever read on the subject. Amazing.

ContractKiller
07-03-2014, 4:22 PM
i fucking hate them spandex wearing faggots. there is no need to be in the middle of the fucking road being an asshole and why the fuck do they weave in front of cages and bikes when they here you coming.
and why in the fuck would you pull in front of someone grossing 80k i drive truck

The spandex wearing fags are like the HOG members of bicycling. Leave it to them to dress out in full Tour de France spandex, complete with "sponsors" plastered all over their shirts, just to take a leisurely ride to the nearest Starbucks.

72chrysler
07-08-2014, 11:09 PM
I was trucking northbound today and this dude comes south towards me with the most righteous phalic monster sissy bar Ive ever seen on the road, but it's a kinda odd because the bike is a normy looking Honda Sensitive or something. Its a Mr. Peanut looking guy wearing an Izod shirt and and penny loafers and a maybe a monocle. So, not outlaw shit by a long shot, but this sissy bar is making me happy, so I lean out the window of my van and shout FUCK YEAH. Mr. Peanut gets a batshit crazed, deer in the lights look and then we make eye contact, he registers approval and his face lights up, and he's pumping his fist like he is milking God's dick, just fucking going at it. He passes, I think, fuck yeah, an undercover brother -- solid. Then, in my mirror I see that this dude has actually bungeed his crutches to the seat in vertical fashion instead of a gnarly sissy, and I giggle my way home, proud that I just had a metal moment with gimpy Mr. Peanut.

faceplant1980
07-09-2014, 2:42 PM
damn someone is wise to my paper rock scissors game. I had a long winning streak going out here in Nebraska. rock every time. At least if I see a paper thrower ill know they are 33!

buckshotgumbo
07-09-2014, 3:07 PM
Dude, this cracked me the fuck up!
2 times!

I was trucking northbound today and this dude comes south towards me with the most righteous phalic monster sissy bar Ive ever seen on the road, but it's a kinda odd because the bike is a normy looking Honda Sensitive or something. Its a Mr. Peanut looking guy wearing an Izod shirt and and penny loafers and a maybe a monocle. So, not outlaw shit by a long shot, but this sissy bar is making me happy, so I lean out the window of my van and shout FUCK YEAH. Mr. Peanut gets a batshit crazed, deer in the lights look and then we make eye contact, he registers approval and his face lights up, and he's pumping his fist like he is milking God's dick, just fucking going at it. He passes, I think, fuck yeah, an undercover brother -- solid. Then, in my mirror I see that this dude has actually bungeed his crutches to the seat in vertical fashion instead of a gnarly sissy, and I giggle my way home, proud that I just had a metal moment with gimpy Mr. Peanut.

rjwatters38
07-09-2014, 3:39 PM
The spandex wearing fags are like the HOG members of bicycling. Leave it to them to dress out in full Tour de France spandex, complete with "sponsors" plastered all over their shirts, just to take a leisurely ride to the nearest Starbucks.

A leisurely ride on a road bike that costs as much as my motorcycle does. but yes, to get coffee. or (since I live in socal by the beach) a 1-2 mile ride on the flat hill-less PCH to some random overpriced "we charge 12 dollars for an omlette because you're paying the 'Look at me everyone I'm rich and look how active and healthy I am' tax that pretty much every lame ass Orange County or LA person is dying to pay.

I swear to god I see women who have never set foot on a treadmill yet wearing yoga pants, $200 Nike fucking internet workout shoes and some crazy synthetic hyper breathable meshtastic fucking material, standing in line at Barnes and Nobel, or some trendy little cafe or where the fuck ever. in full make up with their hair done up, knowing full well that they have nor have had no intention of working out, but damnit if they're not going to make sure everyone THINKS not only do they have all kinds of money to throw at fitness wear, but they're so active they cant even get errands done without being prepared for a game of racquetball or a stopby the local cross-fit.

It's like people are so fucking afraid that they're not going to fit in, they just flat out lie rather than do their own thing and tell people to fuck themselves. I never understood that need to fit in, so it's super confusing and even more annoying to me lol.

lol. fucking rant.

13clicks
07-09-2014, 10:27 PM
Yeah no shit. Maybe I won't taunt bicycles anymore unless it is small groups. HAHA.

Classic hahaha

krb
07-10-2014, 12:55 AM
I used to lug down my Ol diesel truck next to bikers on hills and blow smoke all over them.

http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/us/2014/07/08/erin-pkg-moos-rollin-coal.cnn.html

SethBMX
07-10-2014, 3:47 AM

Oh fucking fuck that was perfect.

ChicagoRedux
07-10-2014, 5:18 AM
...this dude has actually bungeed his crutches to the seat ....

I'd buy him a beer. :cheersmate:

Bringtheruckus
07-10-2014, 7:26 AM
http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/us/2014/07/08/erin-pkg-moos-rollin-coal.cnn.html

Some dude smoked me out on the freeway here last weekend while I was on my bike, threw my hands up in a "wtf" manner then he got into my lane and did it again and took off. I hauled ass to catch him then thought its best not to mess with a huge lifted diesel when I'm on my bike. Shit is not cool, redneck cocksuckers

ChicagoRedux
07-10-2014, 7:58 AM
Some dude smoked me out on the freeway here last weekend...

That is definitely one of the dumbest things I've ever seen. It's like the stupid white boys rebuttal to the car whistle:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/kSgYtmCnyYw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

rjwatters38
07-10-2014, 10:22 AM
That is definitely one of the dumbest things I've ever seen. It's like the stupid white boys rebuttal to the car whistle:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/kSgYtmCnyYw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

why the fuck do they make Raider's fans seem so fucking..... Stereotypical? It's embarrassing

Davestune
07-10-2014, 7:11 PM
I wanna roll coal in my geo tracker

krb
07-10-2014, 9:03 PM
"Rollin' coal" on 2 wheels:
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/z1s1WvWmC94?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

klondikekid64
07-11-2014, 11:02 PM
I just spent the winter building my version of this bike. When I saw some of the other vids on the tube, and I heard that turbo spool up, well shit had to have one. Just about done now. I'll have to post some pics. I did mine with a 3cyl. Kubota/ turbo. Can't wait.

oldmansporty63
07-12-2014, 6:30 AM
i only wave to black midgets with a leather vest that says mighty mouse and rides a johnny pag with blue flames and wearing mickey mouse ears ....if its sunny and between the hours of 2 and 4 pm, heading east.

no tag line here.

klondikekid64
07-12-2014, 11:38 AM
From now on, I ONLY wave to other DIESEL bikes.

Cisco726
08-16-2014, 2:27 AM
Some dude smoked me out on the freeway here last weekend while I was on my bike, threw my hands up in a "wtf" manner then he got into my lane and did it again and took off. I hauled ass to catch him then thought its best not to mess with a huge lifted diesel when I'm on my bike. Shit is not cool, redneck cocksuckers

Carry spark plugs, get ahead of him and toss em back. Karma's a bitch.

Braaap
08-16-2014, 7:12 AM

you don't even need the whole plug.... just a corn-kernel-sized bit of the porcelain will do it.. carry a small pile. more ammo.

Cisco726
08-16-2014, 9:08 AM
you don't even need the whole plug.... just a corn-kernel-sized bit of the porcelain will do it.. carry a small pile. more ammo.

Awesome! Learn something new everyday! I'll keep that in mind! Lol!!

loddytoddy
08-16-2014, 9:57 AM
Or do what I do. Get in front and ride. Shit usually rattles off my bike anyway. Something is Bound to crack a windshield.

I got. to work the other day and noticed my walnut sized bar end was gone off my throttle side. Since I'm a left lane cruiser I'm sure it hit someone.

I wave back with a Shaka brah.

krb
08-16-2014, 8:55 PM
I've never understood the spark plug suggestion. How often do you see spark plugs in the road?

Stop on any freeway ramp and should have no trouble finding truck lug nuts that are all rusted and shit. Those are something you can throw over your shoulder and be able to claim "I don't know where that came from, officer. It must have been in the road and kicked up by a tire."

Cisco726
08-17-2014, 1:38 AM
Good suggestion, but honestly I don't have any plans on stickin around waiting for the cops to show up. Plus, it's a message you're trying to send not make it seem like an accident.

Braaap
08-17-2014, 8:17 AM
I've never understood the spark plug suggestion. How often do you see spark plugs in the road?

Stop on any freeway ramp and should have no trouble finding truck lug nuts that are all rusted and shit. Those are something you can throw over your shoulder and be able to claim "I don't know where that came from, officer. It must have been in the road and kicked up by a tire."

its because the porcelain in spark plugs is super hard or rigid or something, it breaks safety glass with very little pressure or inertia behind it.. much easier than a lugnut would. youtube that shit if you've never seen it before.

Clockwork444
08-17-2014, 10:51 AM
i wave to trucks. give em 4 to the road yo

JeremyJustice
08-17-2014, 11:05 AM
Bawahahahahahahah , dude I am totally going to start waving like this!

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d163/jmfj/tumblr_n5p24fWc6Q1twn4qko5_400_zps6920e991.gif (http://s35.photobucket.com/user/jmfj/media/tumblr_n5p24fWc6Q1twn4qko5_400_zps6920e991.gif.htm l)

Cisco726
08-17-2014, 4:16 PM
its because the porcelain in spark plugs is super hard or rigid or something, it breaks safety glass with very little pressure or inertia behind it.. much easier than a lugnut would. youtube that shit if you've never seen it before.

Here ya go eh!

http://youtu.be/llu-ckEe5cQ

OleDirtyDoc
08-17-2014, 6:16 PM

A handful of ballbearings or $15 in quarters. works

krb
08-17-2014, 8:41 PM
Here ya go eh!

http://youtu.be/llu-ckEe5cQ

Now that is informative. Thank you very much.

Cisco726
08-17-2014, 10:49 PM
Just doin my part!! Haha!

Jetblack
08-18-2014, 1:37 AM
I've decided waving is gay, I've started blowing kisses.

farmall
08-18-2014, 2:34 PM
I've decided waving is gay, I've started blowing kisses.
Blowing kisses is gay.

Clotheslining the rider off their machine followed by violent sodomy then a gladius to the heart (from the vertical, gladiator style) is a more appropriate assertion of masculinity.

That and severed heads on sissy bars are cool.

Cisco726
08-18-2014, 4:19 PM
Does it have to be my hand that I wave? O_o

Jetblack
08-18-2014, 5:44 PM
Blowing kisses is gay.

Clotheslining the rider off their machine followed by violent sodomy then a gladius to the heart (from the vertical, gladiator style) is a more appropriate assertion of masculinity.

I didn't say I retracted my arm after blowing said kiss did I?