PDA

View Full Version : Build or bust -DVD

Shayski
06-03-2014, 2:07 PM
I've been trying to find out where I can watch or pick up copies of the tv show "Build or bust" from 2005 that was shot at Exile choppers. If anybody knows where I can stream it from or I can buy copies of DVD's. Or if anybody has it and could download or burn it for me, I would be more then happy to pay for it. I have tried looking everywhere, on the internet with no luck.-thanks

Bdehlin
06-03-2014, 3:55 PM
I can't remember the name of the show's executive producer, but every episode is on his website.

misfitJason
06-03-2014, 8:11 PM
How the hell do you access the videos. All I see is his face? Maybe it's not apple compatible.

antblyme
06-03-2014, 8:15 PM
Wish that show was still around. Remember it being pretty "normal"

ChicagoRedux
06-03-2014, 8:28 PM
How the hell do you access the videos. All I see is his face? Maybe it's not apple compatible.

Worked on Windows (Link (http://www.scottgillen.com/)). There were two options 'Enter Full Screen' and 'Enter with Browser' that appeared next to the face and after choosing one I had to sit through an intro before a menu appeared on the left hand side with an option for 'television' that kicked off the Bust or Build episodes.

Shayski
06-04-2014, 7:11 AM
Ok, I got it to come up on my computer, but it doesn't play the shows worth a shit. It's like it's not streaming right, the audio sucks and it's just staying on one frame of the show, are you guys having the same problem. I tried to play it on my I pad but I couldn't get it to come up, I got the guys face but couldn't get anything else like the browser or index or full screen anything else

IronheadVic
06-04-2014, 4:43 PM
There are 30+ episodes on YouTube. Russel vs B. Lane is in there.

Edit: Well shit. Thats biker build off not build or bust. sorry.