PDA

View Full Version : Biltwell paint problems?

Enkrypted
05-31-2014, 10:20 PM
Had a quick question, brothers. I've owned several Biltwell helmets and bought many a parts from them. Love the company and haven't had a problem. Until now. And I'm just trying to see if anyone else has encountered this.

Bought my girlfriend a pink flake novelty helmet for Christmas. It's been worn about 8 or 9 times since then. We're getting stuff together for the trip tomorrow and she grabs it off the shelf...And big 2 inch pieces of pink clear coat are rolling up and falling off the helmet.

Anyone ever seen this?

Clockwork444
05-31-2014, 11:04 PM
i dont own anything biltwell but a carb top but i think if you emailed them they would make it right and send you a new one. doesnt look like neglect or road rash so something was wrong with that mix of clear

AMFshovelheads
06-01-2014, 7:44 AM
i dont own anything biltwell but a carb top but i think if you emailed them they would make it right and send you a new one. doesnt look like neglect or road rash so something was wrong with that mix of clear

+1
shoot them an email and I'm sure they'll sort it out

cb550Matt
06-01-2014, 8:14 AM
JFC how wide is your girls head?

Just kidding I am sure Billdozer would take care of it faster than you could send the email or dial the phone.

Enkrypted
06-01-2014, 9:14 PM
Haha

Yeah I shot them an email this morning. Just curious to see if anyone else had it happen. Thanks!

Ramzilla
06-02-2014, 9:29 PM
I haven't seen this with anything Biltwell yet. I have beat on my Pewter Bonanza like a teenage boy beats his dick and no paint issues here. I'm sure that Biltwell will settle up with you and make it right.

Enkrypted
06-03-2014, 2:03 AM
Yeah, they're sending a new one out to me. Talked with em today. Once again...love this damn company.

Clockwork444
06-03-2014, 8:27 AM
badass. i will buy from them again now :)