PDA

View Full Version : Rubbermount sprockets?

dirtygrotonscoundrel
05-11-2014, 7:56 PM
Converted my 06 sporty from belt to chain using the led sled kit, and loved it. But after about 10,000 miles it looks like time for new sprockets. (And obviously chain) was wondering if anyone here knew what the right front sprocket to buy from someone like pbi would be? I already figured out the rear, but the front is kind of a mystery. Liked the led sled kit, but looking to change the ratio a bit. Does anyone know, is it the same sprocket as pre-rubbermount, just with a 3/8 offset like the rear?

paulw
05-12-2014, 10:34 AM
What I did with my rubberount when i converted to chain is called zipper performance and they put together a kit, i just asked what one they used for the kit. I know my front sprocket is offset slightly and the rear is dished. Seems like its still a little close to where the swing arm was, i get chain slap even with a chain tensioner. Not sure if yours is hardtailed or not becuase that kinda makes a difference

ruckus2115
05-12-2014, 11:46 AM
http://pbisprockets.com/

seriously call these guys. great customer service and it is the exact same sprockets that zipper uses.