PDA

View Full Version : Biltwell Mini Mufflers

Ctc67
05-09-2014, 7:29 AM
Anybody running a set of these on factory Evo Sportster head pipes? I've got a 95 with a set of factory black pipes off a Sportster Sport and some black Screaming Eagle mufflers right now, but I'm not happy with the mufflers and there's not a lot of options out there in black. Just trying to get a feel for look, sound, etc. before I shell out cash. And as far as mounting them, how much distance is there between factory muffler mounting points and the tabs on the mini mufflers? Thanks

CursezZz
05-11-2014, 12:08 PM
I too would love to know

Ctc67
05-11-2014, 3:51 PM
Well, I got an idea of what they might look like by looking at pics of the EZXL sportster Bulldozer put together. Those were cut down factory mufflers, but they were probably the inspiration for the mini mufflers. I'd still like some sound and fitment info if anybody has bought a set of these yet.

CursezZz
06-09-2014, 9:42 AM
alright theyre released now any one got em yet?!!!! :D

parkerross
07-13-2014, 8:31 PM
Just ordered the cannon, I'll post a video or something when I get it installed.

Chrisfox
07-17-2014, 12:39 PM
same, have you put it on yet?

swampape
08-07-2014, 4:29 PM
Anybody running a set of these on factory Evo Sportster head pipes? I've got a 95 with a set of factory black pipes off a Sportster Sport and some black Screaming Eagle mufflers right now, but I'm not happy with the mufflers and there's not a lot of options out there in black. Just trying to get a feel for look, sound, etc. before I shell out cash. And as far as mounting them, how much distance is there between factory muffler mounting points and the tabs on the mini mufflers? Thanks

I would also like to see these mounted up to an Evo. Want to pull the trigger but wouldn't hurt to see them in action first.