PDA

View Full Version : Xs 650 rebuild kit??.......

CHARLIEHUSTLE
04-11-2010, 12:55 AM
Anyone know where i can buy an xs 650 complete rebuild kit? Im looking for something that comes with everything included.

calicruiser
04-11-2010, 7:43 AM
check out mikesxs.com they have everything you would ever need for your xs. I dont think there is a COMPLETE rebuild kit, but you can buy all the different parts to pretty much tear her down and build her back up. nice score on the xs by the way and thanks for the comment on my classified ad for the lid!

josh

CHARLIEHUSTLE
04-11-2010, 9:20 AM
check out mikesxs.com they have everything you would ever need for your xs. I dont think there is a complete rebuild kit, but you can buy all the different parts to pretty much tear her down and build her back up. Nice score on the xs by the way and thanks for the comment on my classified ad for the lid!

Josh

thanks bro & as for my comment on that lid.....all of your work has been tits bro , one of these days ill get around to ordering one.

slimvulcanrider
04-11-2010, 9:21 PM
eBay and Mike's XS... A budy of mine spent a full year on both sights and picked up all brand new parts for his XS, once every thing came in he spent two weeks puting it all together...looks, sounds, and rides bad ass...