PDA

View Full Version : RockerBox Milwaukee WI June 7......

Rubber1side1down
04-03-2014, 12:08 AM
Anyone going? I go every year with a few buddies, would be cool if we got some kind of ride together prior to going lmk.

Rubber1side1down
04-03-2014, 12:36 AM
http://www.rockerbox.us

rocknrider
04-03-2014, 2:47 PM
I just looked at he site you posted. It says that the event will be held in Plymoth at Road America. Is that right? I thought it was going to be in Milwaukee.

IronheadVic
04-06-2014, 9:41 PM
I just looked at he site you posted. It says that the event will be held in Plymoth at Road America. Is that right? I thought it was going to be in Milwaukee.

Yeah, its at Road America this year, I think coinciding with vintage racing. It was in Milwaukee from inception through last year. About 10 years.

I am not sure how I feel about the move, even though its now only 30 minutes from my house. The vibe in Riverwest was good.

ProfessorKaos
04-08-2014, 6:33 AM
It really seems like a handful of people are very upset about the move. Personally I have never been so I am unbiased about it. I was thinking about taking the Family up for a day..bikeless probably, but another good chance to get out the lowered raido flyer.

2011FXDWG
04-08-2014, 11:04 AM
It says June 6-8th. Anyone what is going on on the 8th?

RexCharger
05-05-2014, 12:07 AM
from the site :

DEAR MENTALLY MOTO-MINDED, GEAR-HEADED, 2-WHEEL RIDIN’ HOOLIGANS, ROCKERBOX HAS DECIDED TO PUT ITS THRIFT STORE COUCH ON THE CURB AND TAKE UP RESIDENCE IN ELKHART LAKE. DON’T WORRY, ROCKERBOX WON’T BE LONELY AS IT HAS MOVED IN WITH THE AHRMA VINTAGE MOTORCYCLE CLASSIC. WHY, YOU ASK? WE SAY... WHY NOT? MORE SPACE, VENDORS, SWAP-MEET FINDS, STUNTS, LIVE MUSIC, CAMPING AND VINTAGE MOTORCYCLE RACING. AND FOR THOSE WHO HATE NICE TIRES... BURN-OUTS ARE BACK! HANG OUT FOR THE ENTIRE WEEKEND AND CAMP FOR $30 OR COME FOR A SINGLE DAY FOR $20 ($10 IF YOU WEAR AN OLD ROCKERBOX SHIRT!). THIS WILL BE EPIC!

ProfessorKaos
06-23-2014, 8:22 PM
Did anyone end up going to this?

Rubber1side1down
07-22-2014, 3:09 PM
Sure didn't once I found out they left milwaukee and were charging 20 bucks to get in, lost my interest.