PDA

View Full Version : Cross Country Ride.

GrayMitchell
08-16-2009, 6:27 AM
Hey guys, im trying to plan a ride from LA area back home to NC. No exact dates (probably mid-sept.) but this is what im thinking....I have to pull a trailer from Charlotte to SoCal loaded with camera/video gear, so im gonna throw my bike in there. Once I get to LA I have to leave the country for about a week so ill stash my bike in someones garage till I get back. Then ride home!
Simple right? Ha! Anyway, Ill probably have to make it back to NC in 4-5 days so its gonna be some hard riding. Thats why im going to take my Evo.

So, if any of you guys have a loose schedule and want to ride for a day or so let me know. Also, if you know any good rides/camping on the way through...

harleybodei
08-16-2009, 6:58 AM
Sounds like a awesome trip! Good luck and take plenty of pics to document it!

billdozer
08-16-2009, 9:14 AM
Sounds like fun. A couple of us are headed to Baja to check out the rebirth of the Mexican 1000 Sept 16ish...

http://www.norra.com/

NaK
08-16-2009, 6:16 PM
I live in Knoxville, TN. I don't know if I will have a runnable bike to ride but you are welcome to stop by (my schedule permitting) if you need a rest or bite to eat or just hang for a bit.

h8ter
08-16-2009, 7:25 PM
If you need anything while you're in Southern California, let me know. I'm in Murrieta/Temecula, but I hit LA a few times every week, sometimes everyday.

24flinchin
08-16-2009, 9:18 PM
Im in Vegas but Im from NC too. If you need anything or run into any trouble around here, Ill be happy to help out with whatever I can help with. Tools, a ride to get parts, a place to crash, or whatever.

ChoppyGee
08-16-2009, 10:54 PM
I don't know which route you're taking but if you'r on I-80 in Wyoming I live in Evanston if you need anything and I maybe be able to cruise for a few hours.

GrayMitchell
08-17-2009, 5:37 AM
thanks fellas, ill keep you all in mind along the way.