PDA

View Full Version : Anyone like parties? Sonora, CA scene?

MetalKing00
03-11-2014, 9:21 PM
I just moved out to the middle of bumfuck nowhere near sonora, ca, and got a pretty good house. I was listenin to orchid the other day and lamenting that I'd missed the valley of the buzzards or whatever it was called. just wanna see if anyone would come if I threw a similar thing. Shitload of beer, band and whatnot. People could camp or whatever.

If the response is underwhelming, then fuck it, but I thought it could be fun.

surfbum
03-11-2014, 9:33 PM
i would be down if I didnt live on the other side of the country.

MetalKing00
03-11-2014, 9:39 PM
I figure that's gonna be the main reply

Revelator
03-11-2014, 10:20 PM
one of my favorite roads passes through your parts.
hwy 108
up & over 9,000 foot high Sonora pass.
Good shit.

Rubman
03-11-2014, 10:39 PM
Jesus christ, someone on the east coast throw one of these things so I could come piss in your sink.

MetalKing00
03-11-2014, 10:47 PM
Man, I just want a good fuckin party. It's been so long since I've been to one that really felt like a free for all. All my friends either live in other states now or are getting married and having kids and I wake up and sTart drinking and shooting guns in the nude. Where are all the good times at!?

sledhooligan
03-12-2014, 12:29 AM
Jesus christ, someone on the east coast throw one of these things so I could come piss in your sink.
You should have one at you moms house Rub. Then I could take an upper decker and pee in your moms butt.

ThePete
03-12-2014, 12:48 AM
There are a bunch of us guys in California that are down for stuff like this with enough notice, especially if someone turns it into a stop along multi day silly themed ride or something.

Revelator
03-12-2014, 1:12 AM
Bacon crew will show up if you got free Bacon.

also.... Deathtraps have their annual swap meet/shindig coming up in late spring
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-CasYDqe3_lE/Ux-HYhwNuXI/AAAAAAAAhqM/kRz5NCQv5CY/s1600/Attachment-1.jpeg

ThePete
03-12-2014, 3:37 AM
There ya go, swap meet BBQ and bacon feed, I don't know what the wife's derby schedule is out that far or if I'll still be in California then, but I'd still ride in from Vegas to meet up with the rest of the Bacon crew for it.

jsChicago
03-12-2014, 4:29 AM
... I wake up and sTart drinking and shooting guns in the nude.

Lucky bastard, every time I do that in Chicago the SWAT team ends up chasing me down the street. :D

Allen
03-12-2014, 5:25 AM
You've actually a large chop cult affiliated section of Northern Cal in your front-yard. As for those of us in/around Los Angeles, figure 329 is less than the 379 a lot of us pull when we roll to Phoenix for Love...

I'd recommend; start local and build your scene. If you build it they will come...

This probably should be a Brolodex thread, but since it's asking "should I throw a party" I'll give it a pass for a few days to gather steam... let's see what happens?

Salty
03-12-2014, 10:42 AM
i live in downtown sonora. and love beer/guns/3 day long parties/hookers.
we should be friends haha.

also the Deathtrap swap is May 10. Ill have a booth and about 300 beers.

THIS IS SONORA!

MetalKing00
03-12-2014, 12:30 PM
I'll see what I can get together. In the meantime, if anyone wants to hang out and work on bikes or shit, hit me up. I'm still trying to meet people out here.

MetalKing00
03-18-2014, 9:28 PM
Shit. Anyone wanna come over for beers and guns? I'm bored as fuck out here (being broke doesn't help).