PDA

View Full Version : From LV to Washington

EagleScout
03-09-2014, 6:43 AM
I'm looking for some people to ride with from Las Vegas to Washington this summer, I may have some people from my normal group but most of them have jobs that don't allow them to leave for this sort of trip. I did a similar trip in 2012 and have been itching to put more miles on my odometer, been too long since my last trip. There aren't many riders in Las Vegas on chopcult so I figured I could meet up with a few in LA. It will take about 8 days based on my last trip.

It will look something like this: LA to San Fran, then to Crescent City, then to Portland, finally Seattle. Anyone along the way could join in as well.

Just a feeler post to see if anyone would be even mildly interested.

ThePete
03-09-2014, 1:16 PM
I'd love to go up and visit my sister in Portland, and it just happens I may be in either place this summer depending on how things go with the business I'm working on getting off the ground it could be located in either the IE or Clark county. We're waiting on the tax accountant to get done crunching some numbers till we put down roots. I'm hoping for the IE since I don't want to move, but either way if I can swing the time off I'd go as far as Portland with the group. Maybe put the wife and kid on the train and they can meet me up there so she doesn't get upset about being left at home.

choadpanther
03-09-2014, 5:05 PM
I'm looking for some people to ride with from Las Vegas to Washington this summer, I may have some people from my normal group but most of them have jobs that don't allow them to leave for this sort of trip. I did a similar trip in 2012 and have been itching to put more miles on my odometer, been too long since my last trip. There aren't many riders in Las Vegas on chopcult so I figured I could meet up with a few in LA. It will take about 8 days based on my last trip.

It will look something like this: LA to San Fran, then to Crescent City, then to Portland, finally Seattle. Anyone along the way could join in as well.

Just a feeler post to see if anyone would be even mildly interested.

That sounds like something I'd really be interested in. I have friends and family in LA, San Fran, Reno, and Seattle are I'd love to visit with (and we'd have places to crash as well).

When in the summer are you planning to do this?

EagleScout
03-09-2014, 5:43 PM
I'm not sure, I haven't fleshed out any details yet because I wasn't sure if anyone would go. But I can go anytime during summer, between May and September, if it makes it easier for others to join in.

I also know people in all the cities besides portland so there are back up plans for couch surfing.

elJimmyG
03-10-2014, 4:29 PM
Im already in Washington but if Im not on the road for work I would hit you guys up when you get up here.