PDA

View Full Version : Vancouver, BC, Canada.

gnarleyhaterson
12-30-2013, 8:13 PM
Hey guys! Graeme here. I'm from Van and ride all over the lower mainland. I'm hoping to get down into Washington and Oregon a bit more next year too.
I'm always down to ride, rain shine or whatever. Gonna be doing a lot of wrenching this winter too and the more the merrier. I've got a decent crew of 4-5 guys that I roll with on the reg but wouldn't mind expanding the group a bit. I've got a 2000 Sporty that's a constantly ongoing project, and I'm always willing to lend a hand with a build. :cheersmate:

650Greaser
03-17-2014, 10:53 AM
yo ! i am in the tricitys. coquitlam to be exact . i was thinking the same thing (traveling south) . as far as time and money allows . i want to ride on to bornfree6 too. i have a few friends that are down so far. the more the merrier right!

650Greaser
03-17-2014, 10:54 AM
oh ya my name is Graehme too ! WEIRD

hardkasedaddy
03-25-2014, 10:55 AM
Just shouting out from Courtenay, Vancouver Island. Probably planning a trip out to the mainland and Washington State next month. Wanna catch a bike show in Surrey. Don't have a scooter yet. But I'm starting a build on a '76 sportster.

gnarleyhaterson
03-27-2014, 2:03 PM
Right on guys. I'm getting my sporty back together after doing the 1200 and I'll be ready to ride soon! I'd love to ride down to born free but it's just not in the cards this year. Maybe next year. Definitely down to check out any bike shows within a day's ride though.

transamtony
04-08-2014, 8:30 PM
Hey, I'm in Burnaby close to New Westminster. Working on getting my bike ready for summer. I am up for a little riding and wrenching.

Bugeater
05-21-2015, 7:32 PM
Hey guys! Names Cam. I'm over in Victoria. Have a small little shop in my garage. Some welding equipment and lots of tools. Always down for some riding and would love to learn some more on the wrenching side of things as I'm hoping to pick up a shovel and chop it this year. If you feel like coming to the island give me a shout.