PDA

View Full Version : El paso, Las cruses, Alamogordo

scuzzy
12-19-2013, 7:27 PM
Hey fellas what up.

Im right here in El Paso on the east side lookin for some cool dudes to ride wrench drink grill some meat what ever the fuck.

Im 21 got an 883 that im always working on trying to get it better.

Hit me up fellas if your down to chill.

Boo
04-01-2014, 1:09 PM
Sup scuzzy, im in el Paso for the next few months. Got an 88 xlh 1200 hit me up, 915 5400915

OpiateRevolver
04-02-2014, 4:39 PM
I may be in El Paso later this month until the end of August.

I'd like some dudes to ride around with.

Honestly though, I'm slightly terrified of riding in El Paso. I worked there last summer and drivers there are the worst I've ever seen.

Rolling around with only a rear brake around people who are unpredictable doesn't sound fun.

Boo
04-02-2014, 5:47 PM
I may be in El Paso later this month until the end of August.

I'd like some dudes to ride around with.

Honestly though, I'm slightly terrified of riding in El Paso. I worked there last summer and drivers there are the worst I've ever seen.

Rolling around with only a rear brake around people who are unpredictable doesn't sound fun.

No joke...god damn juarez folk don't help.
So far ive been lucky enough not to get any close calls (knock on wood)

highwayhooligan
04-09-2014, 9:17 AM
After moving cross-country twice last year, I'm back in Las Cruces.

Boo
04-17-2014, 12:48 AM
We just got the dyna s runnin, might take a ride through mesilla valley. You ever ride down there?

jacobgarrison86
03-10-2015, 3:11 PM
Hey im in grand ol chaparrel. nm right next to el paso. lets all get together and have a beer sometime, found a really cool shop out here called wild bills, such a cool dude and has tons of stories and chopper stuff.

AZDYNA
08-02-2015, 4:54 PM
The Army is moving me and wife down to El Paso at the end of the month. I'm hoping there are some good people that like to ride, wrench and drink beer.

jacobgarrison86
08-02-2015, 10:59 PM
The Army is moving me and wife down to El Paso at the end of the month. I'm hoping there are some good people that like to ride, wrench and drink beer.

There are several, some harder to find than others. Dirt track racing every Friday, and motorcycle track days every month plus there's always tinkering to be done and beers to be drank.

AZDYNA
08-03-2015, 7:52 PM
There are several, some harder to find than others. Dirt track racing every Friday, and motorcycle track days every month plus there's always tinkering to be done and beers to be drank.

Sweet. Not a great scene where I'm at now in Maryland. I haven't seen any dirt track racing in a while either.

AZDYNA
09-03-2015, 6:53 AM
Any one going to the Golden Aspen rally? Is it worth checking out?

AZDYNA
12-07-2015, 9:37 AM
Any one up for a ride this weekend? I'm going to head toward Hillsboro NM then down around into Deming and back to EP. Should be a couple hundred miles.

AZDYNA
02-27-2016, 7:24 PM
Not sure if any one in EP even looks at this thread any more but if any one is interested in doing some moto camping or putting in some miles in the near future hit me up.

jacobgarrison86
02-29-2016, 6:47 AM
Im outta town for work but should be back in a couple weeks, always down for a ride, ol lady prolly wont go for camping since I been gone but im good for a day ride

AZDYNA
02-29-2016, 8:33 PM
Im outta town for work but should be back in a couple weeks, always down for a ride, ol lady prolly wont go for camping since I been gone but im good for a day ride

Shoot me a message when you get back into town and wanna hit the road

AZDYNA
04-14-2016, 10:33 AM
If any one is interested id like to start a ride on Thursdays. Do a short ride and end up some where for a burger and a beer or some thing. Independent burger has $5 burgers on Thursdays after 8pm so that could be a good option.