PDA

View Full Version : Mobile, Alabama

hillakilla
11-22-2013, 10:21 AM
I'll be in Mobile between Christmas and New Years, visiting the lady's family. it's already winter up in michigan. was able to sneak in a ride last week, but it was cold as balls and sucked. Anyway, hoping to get a ride in while i'm down there and am wondering if anybody has any connections for rentals or has a loaner or anything.

surfbum
11-25-2013, 12:20 AM
Im in pascagoula mississippi which is only about thirty minutes away. Ive only got one bike running though. Hit me up anyways.

hillakilla
11-25-2013, 4:11 PM
alright. thinking i might just rent one from the dealership. probably only have time for a day or so of riding. i think the lady would be kinda pissed if i avoided her family the entire time down there.

alabama750
12-15-2013, 4:02 AM
I'm in Mobile. the riding is still great down here. in the 70's this week and mostly sunny. not very christmas-y but I'm ok with it.

hillakilla
12-18-2013, 3:32 PM
I'm in Mobile. the riding is still great down here. in the 70's this week and mostly sunny. not very christmas-y but I'm ok with it.

cool cool. yeah, i might rent a bike or something when i'm down there. i'll pm you if i do if you want to cruise or something, show me the good roads. i've never been there, but it's already the middle of the winter in northern michigan... near 100 inches of snow already.

surfbum
12-18-2013, 6:57 PM
im down if yall do

hillakilla
12-30-2013, 10:23 AM
so the weather hasn't been the greatest. didn't rent a bike. cagin' to new orleans today.