PDA

View Full Version : shovester

shovester420
10-05-2013, 10:13 AM
I have a shovester motor I bout outta of a locker unit didn't know what I had till dropped off at local shop. thru them for a loop I did!! I have heads reworked freshened up, rings new, had to have S&S build new push rods due to shovel upper and iron head lower that was painless but had to be done upper gaskets where easy due to shovel parts every where now lied the prob case to jug gaskets looked every where talked every where had to take copper flashing for the rich folk houses roof traced it and soon hope to be racing it if any one has - or pos feed back of shovester motor I would like to hear good or bad :cheersmate :banghead:::eek:

LEGACYTATTOO701
10-05-2013, 10:58 AM
PICS?? Don't leave us hangin, Oh yeah, your one lucky fuck!! lol

muttblbc
10-05-2013, 11:16 AM
i have a shovester motor i bout outta of a locker unit didn't know what i had till dropped off at local shop. Thru them for a loop i did!! I have heads reworked freshened up, rings new, had to have s&s build new push rods due to shovel upper and iron head lower that was painless but had to be done upper gaskets where easy due to shovel parts every where now lied the prob case to jug gaskets looked every where talked every where had to take copper flashing for the rich folk houses roof traced it and soon hope to be racing it if any one has - or pos feed back of shovester motor i would like to hear good or bad :cheersmate :banghead:::eek:

. , ? " ' !

muttblbc
10-05-2013, 11:17 AM
And yeah, nice score! Post some pics up!