PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in Colorado Springs area?

seventysevenexcess
10-01-2013, 10:02 PM
I was wondering if there is anyone around Colorado Springs that's into homebuilt chops. I just got myself into an xs650 and don't know anyone around here that's into the same things. I can build my own stuff but its way cooler to have people to bs with while Im working. Shoot me a message

rollingwolfthunder
12-04-2013, 1:44 PM
Hi my name is Jon and I am also in the springs. I just became a member of CC and found your post. I just built my first custom last winter and am starting a new one right now. It would be cool to bounce ideas off of other like minded people.

flattrackhooligan
12-04-2013, 11:00 PM
look up Ripshitriot also known as tj, he man's his roommate builds up some cool sporty chops.

there are others as well in the Springs.

come up to the Denver show & swap late Jan early Feb and meet lots of the Denver dudes.

I'm Asian Dan.

RIPshitRIOT
12-04-2013, 11:39 PM
Yeah, we do choppers here.

Nienaber
12-11-2013, 5:40 PM
http://glchoppers.webs.com/

seventysevenexcess
05-30-2014, 8:18 PM
I'm slacking on my post here. Life decided to kick me in the nuts. Now we're back at it. I'm down to meet whoever wherever.

Okiecockfighter
06-11-2014, 8:27 PM
I hear there having a end of summer swap at the same place they had the large one this winter .. First year for a mid year one and it's September .... U guys hear anything about that yet ?? May head up that way for it from Oklahoma again we had a good time at the one earlyrr this year

rollingwolfthunder
07-17-2014, 5:39 PM
Have not hear anything about that but I will totally look into it. It would be bitchin to have a monthly bike night at a cool spot. Anybody up for that shit?

seventysevenexcess
07-19-2014, 3:50 PM
Haven't heard anything yet either. I'm definitely looking for things to go do and meet people. I went to love thy chopper for about an hour last weekend. It was by far the best get together in colorado.

Okiecockfighter
08-02-2014, 3:44 PM
Okay sept 19-21 motorcycle expo is on me and panheadmark booked spaces and hotel rooms we will be in town Wednesday night at the embassy. ... Free drinks 5-7 on the hotel come hang out or tell us where the pre party is ... Also what local independent shops do u know of local to denver area ... Also anything u need from the little rock Arkansas up thru Tulsa and over to Wichita and across holler and we will see about a relay !!!

I have been posting on Craigslist last couple of days about it and will continue as it seems the promoter isn't taking advantage of the free advertisement and the large crowd cl captures ...

Also free delivery and a small cash discount on anything me or panheadmark lists in the classifieds from now until then !!!

I'm not but He's on facial book and hipstergrand look him up and let us know what's up for that weekend

beedle
08-05-2014, 11:47 AM
I haven't been on here in a while, sorry... We're doing the second annual Pikes Peak Plunge Run Sept 6-7, it's a ride down to the Cripple Creek area, cliff jumping, gambling, beer drinking, bonfiring, etc. I'm on the instagrams as @beedlesw. I'd also be down for a bike night or something around here.

chopperwayne
08-10-2014, 9:02 AM
I haven't been on here in a while, sorry... We're doing the second annual Pikes Peak Plunge Run Sept 6-7, it's a ride down to the Cripple Creek area, cliff jumping, gambling, beer drinking, bonfiring, etc. I'm on the instagrams as @beedlesw. I'd also be down for a bike night or something around here.
Hey thanks man!

It's me!
Chopper Wayne of waynenterprises
I host this event and a couple others over the Colorado riding season.
Check out my blog for more details
Choppershit.Blogspot.Com

As Beedle said, leaving Rudy's on Sept. 6th NO LATER THAN 10:30am
Lots of miles and sites so we have to stay in one pack.
Camping, cliff diving, gambling, choppers...
Come one come all!
Also, any of you springs area cats that say you want to ride, hit me up.
Text is best
271-7910

Okiecockfighter
08-24-2014, 10:59 PM
Swap meet is getting close km bringing a van full of shit $100 and under it's all going to a new home don't forget
To come out sept 19-20