PDA

View Full Version : Central NC

SinisterRouge
09-28-2013, 10:10 PM
figure ill try this again. just moved to Greensboro (hometown) ive got riding buddies in asheville and charlotte but i can't seem to find any like mind folks around here. riding alone and wrenching alone is all well and good, but it gets old. so anyone in the central NC area hit me up. got alot of wrenching to do this winter, can always use a sencond set of hands and folks to share some brews with, and im always down to log some miles.

Sa200
10-01-2013, 4:24 AM
I just got to greensboro for work. Gonna be here 4-6 weeks. I brought my bike if you wanna do some riding on Sundays.

SinisterRouge
10-05-2013, 5:25 PM
ill see if i can finish my wife's bike. just started to tear mine down lol

Sa200
10-06-2013, 4:22 PM
Rode up to Ferguson last night with some fellas I know that are working in Hickory. Did the blue ridge parkway today and just got back to Greensboro. Prolly 300 miles round trip. Good times.

BigRob8686
01-10-2014, 11:02 PM
I used to live a lil south of the boro in that fucked up dry county I think there is a chopper shop in asheboro these days putting out some slick rides don't remember it's name saw a bike in a mag that plac ain't to big so u could ride over rattle some cages and find a crew maybe! My buddy works at lil johns tattoos in GB