PDA

View Full Version : really Jessie?

EnglandStGarage
03-19-2010, 6:55 PM
jesse james is blasted all over the cnn website for cheating on his millionaire wife. but hey, who doesn't like 24 yr old strippers with tattoos on their forehead? i personally don't think any pussy is worth loosing half your fortune over but sheeeet whatever floats your boat. looks like tigers got a new drinkin buddy.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/SHOWBIZ/Movies/03/19/jesse.james.mistress.ppl/index.html?hpt=Sbin

beanhead78
03-19-2010, 7:02 PM
shit id give up half my fortune for a 24 year old stripper. wait i dont have a job and my wife supports me

number1son
03-19-2010, 7:10 PM
Mabe he's a huge marilyn manson fan and got confused, besides the boobs thats a man baby. Of course she does have a child she doesn't have custody of so she's probably not a man. I wouldn't worry about his money besides the prenupt they most likely have,and she probablly has made way more money than him since they have been married ,she was in like fifty movies last year alone. He probably got tired of just seeing her at lame ass award shows where everybody just looked down on him like he was her goddamn poolboy.

Boston
03-20-2010, 1:33 AM
Who knows what makes a man do what he does....Jesse himself ain't ain't copping to anything specific although he's apologizing for something!

Sandra looks good & makes alot of dough...but how's that saying go?????.... "No matter how good she looks, there's somebody somewhere who's tired of her shit!!!!"

just saying.............

Boston

AttilaHOD
03-20-2010, 3:04 AM
Looking at this girl I guess Jessie likes his women like his bikes.

Meaning he's a big fan of aftermarket parts!

Now that I got that joke out of the way I can go back to not careing about this.

REV
03-20-2010, 6:49 AM
really chop cult? dont we have enough shit in our lives to NOT worry about who JJ and Tiger is fucking?

winters almost over. chop something or go ride!

geekdublD
03-20-2010, 8:47 AM
really chop cult? dont we have enough shit in our lives to NOT worry about who JJ and Tiger is fucking?

winters almost over. chop something or go ride!

amen! plus, there's already a thread just like this in the JUNKPILE...

ironhead303
03-20-2010, 9:52 AM
how cares it doesn't put any dampers on my plans, they are grown me the make their own bed and they can sleep in it.

24Cycles
03-20-2010, 11:15 AM
At least I give him some respect for living up to his bad boy and I do what I want image ~ Ron Jeremy

SMChewy
03-20-2010, 1:23 PM
I couldn't give a shit. But that being said it's interesting how no one has talked about him in years, and now he is all over the media..... Just something I noticed. He dug the hole, let him sit in it.

AnthemMetal
03-20-2010, 2:32 PM
I wonder how hard it would be to pick up Sandy on the rebound?

Allen
03-20-2010, 5:01 PM
Eh? Not really impressed. Snicker factor > Not satisfying.

BubbaKahuna
03-20-2010, 9:34 PM
"How hard to pickup Sandy on the rebound?"

For me, ....... extremely. LOL

Frankenfab
03-20-2010, 9:43 PM
Who gives a fuck? At the end of the day he'll still have more money than me forever x 1000.... however... if I wanted to cheat on my old lady I wouldn't get fucking busted by CNN etc. Wacka wacka.

oldschoolsoldier
03-21-2010, 1:31 AM
http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg124/glockanator/other/aaaa.jpg

I was able to meet Jesse and Jeff Decker about a year or so ago they were staying at a "high" class hotel I was working at. Both are really cool guys I bullshitted with both of them about bikes and shit or about an hour. Sandra wasnt with him but he did have some tattooed bimbo with him. i cant remember if it was the gal pictured above. Either way getting a tat on your face is pretty hard core.

Allen
03-21-2010, 1:46 AM
She's down in my book. (Although I have, no actual book to speak of).

Jared
03-21-2010, 5:03 PM
I've seen that chick in Deluxe and Rod n Kulture

xllance
03-21-2010, 6:26 PM
Rrrraaaaaaaallllllllllffffffffff!!!!!!!

killjoy408
03-21-2010, 6:57 PM

thats what happens if you pass out drunk at a tattoo party. sharpie pens are played out.

oldmansporty63
03-22-2010, 7:26 AM
ok, i understand some people like tattooes. some like them on thier heads, but why in the christ do they have to pray for me? sheeesh. now back to watching SOA.

killtheking
03-22-2010, 10:11 AM
^^^lmfao!! thats shits funny!

oh yeah, i almost forgot......don't pray for me

NHMike
03-22-2010, 10:27 AM

I was able to meet Jesse and Jeff Decker about a year or so ago they were staying at a "high" class hotel I was working at. Both are really cool guys I bullshitted with both of them about bikes and shit or about an hour. Sandra wasnt with him but he did have some tattooed bimbo with him. i cant remember if it was the gal pictured above. Either way getting a tat on your face is pretty hard core.

Thought she was hot, right up until the part where I saw the fucking billboard on her forehead. That shit looks fucking dumb.

eli777
03-22-2010, 10:55 AM
Not a big fan of that....

Frankenfab
03-22-2010, 3:24 PM
someone have an after/hair down normal shot of that shit?

*edit, found via google.

Looks like she's wearing a bandanna.... under her hair.... all the time.

EnglandStGarage
03-31-2010, 7:24 PM
HAHAHAHA jessie is back in the news for trying to stab a paparazzi (cant blame him for that) and now a dog fighting scandal? hahaha this is so ridiculous. media feeding frenzy.

....and ive been choppin on my friends bike all day and my bike is "done" at the moment. so those who are talking shit for gossiping. FUCK YOU its my day off and i got time.

ridemore16
03-31-2010, 8:15 PM
it is a media frenzy...I bet Tiger Woods is sending him a thank you card for getting him off the front page for a minute.

beanhead78
04-01-2010, 8:12 AM
ok, i understand some people like tattooes. some like them on thier heads, but why in the christ do they have to pray for me? sheeesh. now back to watching SOA.

dude you watch alot of SOA.

KreisiMike
04-01-2010, 9:37 AM
Well...Now Jesse James is in a Arizona getting therapy for sex addiction...What the hell is sex addiction?!

hallkb
04-01-2010, 10:02 AM
Well...Now Jesse James is in a Arizona getting therapy for sex addiction...What the hell is sex addiction?!

a myth

CRFyou
04-01-2010, 10:05 AM

sex addiction is what you do when you're famous and tons of chicks want to bone you. if you happen to be married and give in to 10-20 chicks, you gotta go to rehab to try and keep your bottom bitch.

bottom bitches don't like to see you messing around with forehead tattoo bitches.

there is nothing genuine about sex rehab.

Cletus
04-01-2010, 11:27 AM
Who really gives a flying fuck,,only the media scum who sell copy on the back of celebrity misdemeanor,i don't even know why i'm commenting,do you?

ditto
04-01-2010, 12:48 PM
sex addiction is what you do when you're famous and tons of chicks want to bone you. if you happen to be married and give in to 10-20 chicks, you gotta go to rehab to try and keep your bottom bitch.

bottom bitches don't like to see you messing around with forehead tattoo bitches.

there is nothing genuine about sex rehab.

i could porobably head to rehab for a few things - unfortiunately too much sex aint one of em - fukkin fukkers

thats weak man - oh i got caught with my dick in bad places (see forehead tattoo bitches) - now im a sex addict - what ???/no yer just a bad cheat

yea, never had a bottom bitch down with the extra curriculars - aint that the problem with bottom bitches tho
hehe bottom bitch - i like that

ditto
04-01-2010, 12:50 PM
now i think ill start a thread called 'really ditto?'

HFMC
04-01-2010, 4:45 PM

Does anyone know how I can go about contracting that???

number1son
04-01-2010, 5:14 PM
Yeah, first you get really rich and famous, and these chicks throw themselves at you all the time, then you just let your manstincts take over, then your there.But remember to tell them that their the only one your cheating on your wife with, so each one feels "special". Iam still working on the rich and famous part.But its gonna happen any day now what with my general lack of skills and work outlook.

oldmansporty63
04-03-2010, 4:45 PM
now i think ill start a thread called 'really ditto?'

really? ditto. now back to watching SOA.

oldmansporty63
04-03-2010, 4:51 PM
dude you watch alot of SOA.

I am in canada, we dont get SOA unless we have a superstation, so i had to buy the first season on dvd. my tv has 2 channels, HOCKEY NIGHT IN CANADA, and channel the dvd is stuck on and i cant get the dvd out of my player. its stuck......now, back to watching SOA.........

Mofo
04-08-2010, 4:25 PM
What the fuck is SOA? I saw 3 or 4 references to it on this thread. Sounds like a punk band to me.

justinspace
04-08-2010, 6:01 PM
please fucking die

NeoDutch
04-08-2010, 9:56 PM
He's only here for the friends and celebrity gossip.

dublinmatty
04-08-2010, 10:04 PM
What the fuck is SOA? I saw 3 or 4 references to it on this thread. Sounds like a punk band to me.

LOL actually it was Henry Rollins 1st band in DC before singing for Black Flag

antisocialcreep
05-01-2010, 2:19 AM
never been any secret that i cant stand that douche bag wannabe prick BUT im not a big fan of bullocks either the trip is the leading post on this thread said no pussy is worth giving up half yer shit, and that is true BUT california is 'no fault' and community property which means jesse will actually make money off this because as much as he makes she was making more...... god that guy is the luckiest douche on earth.

dublinmatty
05-01-2010, 1:48 PM
she filed in Texas which is "an at fault" state. plus im sure there were plenty of Pre-numps signed etc....

mikeyfrombc
05-01-2010, 8:35 PM
she filed in Texas which is "an at fault" state. plus im sure there were plenty of Pre-numps signed etc....

i heard they kept their $$ separate from each other , that's how he paid off his former employee with the harassment suit of close to $750K ,without her knowing a couple yrs back otherwise pretty hard to explain why ya spent that to the old lady LOL

guschambers
05-02-2010, 6:40 PM
soa ruled. jesse james was a cowboy. let's talk about american idol. Simon would probably ride a matchless.