PDA

View Full Version : Way OT...but thought some of you guys could help.

Bobbed883
03-17-2010, 4:08 PM
As my title stated, this is way off topic but hope someone on here has some VALID help...

As many (or some) of us do, I partake in quite a bit of 420 action and now face the obstacle of a pre-employment drug test. I should have about a week or so to get "clean" but unfortunately, that's nowhere near long enough. Any of you guys know a surefire way to pee clean (or know a way that "a friend" passed theirs)?

Sorry if this topic is a little taboo, (not so much taboo around Austin) I just hoped maybe one of you guys have been in the same situation recently... Feel free to PM me if you don't wanna rat on yourself by posting your biz in the forum.

WOMPY
03-17-2010, 4:49 PM
We get random drug tests at my work. It sucks but a cool trucker told me he uses synthetic urine. Sounds like something from the future but I'm sure some genius stoner came up with this. Do some quick research or find a good detox that someone used and actually passed a test. Clock is ticking.....

SMChewy
03-17-2010, 4:57 PM
Call your local head shop, they can tell you what they offer. I have used "Golden Seal" detox drink products with success as well as "Whiz Quiz" synthetic urine. Tons of options. If you get a detox drink follow directions exactly. It will only give you a window of a few hours to "pass the test". Good luck!

KrOwN
03-17-2010, 5:26 PM
let me forward this post to a member here and good friend of mine "lorddawg" is his name on here, dude is a magician when it comes to this stuff

Bobbed883
03-17-2010, 6:11 PM
Thanks guys. Any and all help is appreciated. I'm looking in to the synthetic urine option now. I've had mixed results with a masking agent (drinks from head shop), one came back clean and one not so clean. Typically I'd just say screw it and look elsewhere for a job but as we all know, good jobs are getting harder to find these days and this one is what I consider to be a good one. ...plus, I could really use more money to buy bike parts.

malloy
03-17-2010, 6:17 PM
ehhhh... you made your bed now sleep in it... that's just me though.... when I was in the military the piss test was impossible to cheat on. you went in the bathroom with another dude and that dude would stand right in front and watch you piss. also it was random... if you were sent for, you had 15 mins to be at the hospital for testing... no heads up.... best of luck to you..

Bobbed883
03-17-2010, 6:25 PM
ehhhh... you made your bed now sleep in it... that's just me though.... when I was in the military the piss test was impossible to cheat on. you went in the bathroom with another dude and that dude would stand right in front and watch you piss. also it was random... if you were sent for, you had 15 mins to be at the hospital for testing... no heads up.... best of luck to you..

Dude, I'm a grown ass man - I know all about decisions and consequences and I've been sleeping in the bed I made for quite some time now. Thanks for the insight but I'm looking for VALID ADVICE here, not anecdotal offerings. ...that's just me though.

northeasteric
03-17-2010, 6:42 PM
try a whizzanator or other external bladder bags with a tube. %100 guaranteed.

seventhirteen
03-17-2010, 6:53 PM
Dude, I'm a grown ass man - I know all about decisions and consequences and I've been sleeping in the bed I made for quite some time now. Thanks for the insight but I'm looking for VALID ADVICE here, not anecdotal offerings. ...that's just me though.

"grown ass man" asking for how to cheat a drug test on the internet, really what do you expect?

Brandon
03-17-2010, 6:58 PM
5, 4, 3, 2, 1..............

billdozer
03-17-2010, 6:58 PM
Not taboo, but not MC related, so JP it is. Good luck.

Bobbed883
03-17-2010, 9:44 PM
"grown ass man" asking for how to cheat a drug test on the internet, really what do you expect?

I expected exactly as I asked, that maybe someone else had been in my situation before and could share their insight. I understand that my post isn't MC related (and subsequently moved to the JP) but I thought that maybe some of you guys could help, as some of you did. I'm sorry that my question wasn't about motorcycles but I thought that some of you dudes could relate and maybe help me out. This forum has provided me answers to many questions, not all MC related and I'm thankful for that. To those that I've offended, I'm sorry. For those that judged me based on my question...well...

KrOwN
03-17-2010, 10:38 PM
thats the main reason i come to this site, is its more a community than anything! is like you have a couple hundred friends, and what do friends do? ask eachother for advise!

bobbed i talked to my friend he said a gal of water and bayer asprin, but your best bet is synthetc urine or have a buddy piss in a small bottle and put a handwarmer around it to keep it at temp

seventhirteen
03-17-2010, 10:51 PM
call me paranoid but i wouldn't be asking questions like this on the internet, let alone asking questions like this and posting pictures of my bikes with my license plate showing, hometown, age and birthdate....

just because this is a cool chopper forum, doesn't mean law enforcement agents don't post here because they do, i can think of a couple myself, just saying, not a great idea....

born2boogie
03-17-2010, 11:26 PM
Detox drinks on the day of the test work pretty damn good.

We sold em a store I worked at n it gives you a 3-5 hour window.

If nothin else it smudges em enough to get a retest.

MadDog
03-17-2010, 11:38 PM
call me paranoid but....

I don't know about y'all, but I live in California, where you can call a 1(800)- number and order weed delivery just like you order pizza. If the cops around here want to bust someone for pot, I think they would call one of the ads in the newspaper for 24 hour pot delivery service before they cruise the web looking for stoners trying to pass a drug test.

I've never tried to pass a piss test and hope I never have to. I think the inquiry is just fine, I am not offended and I am not going to judge.

Good luck.

KrOwN
03-18-2010, 2:19 PM
I don't know about y'all, but I live in California, where you can call a 1(800)- number and order weed delivery just like you order pizza. If the cops around here want to bust someone for pot, I think they would call one of the ads in the newspaper for 24 hour pot delivery service before they cruise the web looking for stoners trying to pass a drug test.

I've never tried to pass a piss test and hope I never have to. I think the inquiry is just fine, I am not offended and I am not going to judge.

Good luck.

+1

Bobbed883
03-18-2010, 8:42 PM
thats the main reason i come to this site, is its more a community than anything! is like you have a couple hundred friends, and what do friends do? ask eachother for advise!

bobbed i talked to my friend he said a gal of water and bayer asprin, but your best bet is synthetc urine or have a buddy piss in a small bottle and put a handwarmer around it to keep it at temp

...and that was why I asked it here, though I've never met most of you guys I consider ya'll my buddies and buddies help one another. I'm glad you saw where I was coming from and a sincere thanks to you and everyone else that helped me out. I think I've found my solution.

As far as law enforcement goes, I'm sure they've got a task force monitoring my every move now cuz I mentioned I smoked some pot on an internet forum. Lucky for me, I live in place that is far more liberal than most and I highly doubt they care enough about my pot consumption. ...the dead bodies in my trunk may raise some suspicions though.

Again, to those that helped I am sincere in my thanks to you guys. For the guys that didn't help but had something negative to say, I guess I'm just curious as to why you felt it necessary to respond at all? I guess ya''ll just felt compelled to post something, gotta get them miles somehow.

SMChewy
03-18-2010, 8:47 PM

Good luck.

+2 good luck.

seventhirteen
03-19-2010, 9:36 PM
...and that was why I asked it here, though I've never met most of you guys I consider ya'll my buddies and buddies help one another. I'm glad you saw where I was coming from and a sincere thanks to you and everyone else that helped me out. I think I've found my solution.

As far as law enforcement goes, I'm sure they've got a task force monitoring my every move now cuz I mentioned I smoked some pot on an internet forum. Lucky for me, I live in place that is far more liberal than most and I highly doubt they care enough about my pot consumption. ...the dead bodies in my trunk may raise some suspicions though.

Again, to those that helped I am sincere in my thanks to you guys. For the guys that didn't help but had something negative to say, I guess I'm just curious as to why you felt it necessary to respond at all? I guess ya''ll just felt compelled to post something, gotta get them miles somehow.
not trying to be negative, i thought texas was still zero tolerance and people do get busted because of shit on the internet all the time, never be too safe, once you throw it out there on the web it's for everyone to see, could be your new bosses kid recognizes your bike, your dickhead neighbor, whatever. all i'm saying is just because it seems like a cool chopper community and it is, i would recommend not posting anything you wouldn't want ANYONE to know, because that's the thing anyone can read it.

i'll give 2 personal examples, my sister is a recruiter for her business, she runs every new employees email on myspace and facebook, you'd be suprised how many idiots post pics and shit for everyone to see, guess what no job for them.

my ex is married to a parole officer now... they violate people's parole non stop due to internet shit

and for the fellas talking about 24 hour pot delivery, dispensaries get stung and raided all the time in california, you guys live in a bubble or something?

good luck on your new job, fuck the system whenever you can as far as i'm concerned, just be smart about it. and if nothing else i'll get another 1 mile, only 9,847 more to go to get a free sticker.

number1son
03-19-2010, 11:27 PM
Just dont do what an old roomate of mine did. He went down to the high school down the street and paid a kid ten dollars to pee in a mountain dew bottle,stuck it in his armpit, somehow was not asked to remove his jaket at the lab. Then about 2 and a half hours later the phone rang and I answered it , it was the job he was applying for. So being he was way behind on his half of the rent I felt it was my business and told them I was him. They explained that because they found four different types of illegal substances in "my" sample they were not interested in hiring me or would they ever in the future and thanked "me" for wasting their time. And he was just worried about getting popped for the gange.

Bobbed883
03-19-2010, 11:57 PM
not trying to be negative, i thought texas was still zero tolerance and people do get busted because of shit on the internet all the time, never be too safe, once you throw it out there on the web it's for everyone to see, could be your new bosses kid recognizes your bike, your dickhead neighbor, whatever. all i'm saying is just because it seems like a cool chopper community and it is, i would recommend not posting anything you wouldn't want ANYONE to know, because that's the thing anyone can read it.

i'll give 2 personal examples, my sister is a recruiter for her business, she runs every new employees email on myspace and facebook, you'd be suprised how many idiots post pics and shit for everyone to see, guess what no job for them.

my ex is married to a parole officer now... they violate people's parole non stop due to internet shit

and for the fellas talking about 24 hour pot delivery, dispensaries get stung and raided all the time in california, you guys live in a bubble or something?

good luck on your new job, fuck the system whenever you can as far as i'm concerned, just be smart about it. and if nothing else i'll get another 1 mile, only 9,847 more to go to get a free sticker.

Man, I hear ya. You actually weren't being too negative, just voicing your thoughts - and just as much as "buddies" are supposed to help you out, they are supposed to interject when they think it's for the greater good.

I know that people get in trouble on the web, I'm typically on the other end of the whole hiring process so I too review applicant's Facebook and Myspace pages before I make choices to hire or not. Though again, I'm not too worried about the law enforcement aspect of it as anything "wrong" that I do wouldn't cost me anything more than a little bit off money (of course I'd much rather spend my money on something better), Texas has gotten a lot more lenient on possession laws.

I guess my real problem was with being told to sleep in the bed I made, which comes off very condescending- like I said, I've been sleeping in my self-made bed for years now and no one has handed me shit along the way nor was I looking for anyone to bail me out or for any special consideration, nor will I be on here whining or looking for sympathy if things don't go my way as far as this job goes. ...I was just looking for a way to make my bed more comfortable.

Regardless, we all got a few miles out of this thread and maybe I'll have a new job soon so I can help keep all the great companies that sponsor this forum in business.

oldmansporty63
03-23-2010, 9:25 AM
synthetic urine? is that good as an addittive for your bike? does it make everything slipprier? jesus i am old, the things you kiddies come up with. i remember a day long ago........it ah...........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. ok, what were we talking about? now, back to watching SOA.

Twinkies
03-23-2010, 9:59 AM
Ive never had to cheat on a pee test.. but if I did.. I'd bag some known good urine from someone
I KNOW that doesnt have anything in their system. Then pick up an instant glove warmer from a sporting good store, pour the pee in the pissy cup, get it up to body temp, and there you go!

53rigid
04-05-2010, 10:04 PM
I know that people get in trouble on the web, I'm typically on the other end of the whole hiring process so I too review applicant's Facebook and Myspace pages before I make choices to hire or not.

So, how would you feel if one of your candidates used a whizzinator to cheat your system and then showed up on dope and messed up their job? Not judging, just seems there is a double standard here.....

Bobbed883
04-05-2010, 11:19 PM
So, how would you feel if one of your candidates used a whizzinator to cheat your system and then showed up on dope and messed up their job? Not judging, just seems there is a double standard here.....

Good question but we're talking about a little bit of pot here, not smokin bone in an alley for crackrock nor coming to work under the influence of anything. However, I'll answer your question; I'd feel pretty much the same as if I hired someone that came across as intelligent during an interview but later messed up due to their stupidity.

I'm a firm believer that what you do on your own time is your business so long as is doesn't affect your performance or the safety of others and you don't do it on company time.

rustrocket84
04-06-2010, 11:27 AM
The Supreme Court of California ruled in January that an employer has a right to fire you even if you have a medical marijuana card and are taking it because it is "prescribed". This whole subject has me 50/50. I see no problem with someone smoking pot if needed to help with a medical issue, but I also know that anyone, including 18-19 year old kids who have no medical conditions get their cards. I could care less if they smoke, I did at that age, and would now if I wasn't working in the same line of work, but the availability of people getting cards is way out of control.

As an employer so long as said employee showed up on time day in day out, then so be it. But as soon as the employee started having problems I would not hesitate to can their ass and find someone else.

Cletus
04-06-2010, 2:36 PM
The wages of sin is death hahaha