PDA

View Full Version : Help! Relocating to Tempe area beginning of May. Looking to sublet or rent a room

NuklDragr
03-18-2013, 6:25 PM
I am relocating from southern Michigan to the Tempe area in the first week or beginning of the second week of May 2013. I am looking for any sort of affordable housing, temporary or long term. I have no pets, minimal possessions, and require only moderate amenities. I have a 94 Toyota Xtra cab that I've mildly built into a prerunner, and a 72 Ironhead for transportation. I was hoping that perhaps I could find a/some like-minded individual(s) to room with or rent from, so I thought this might be a good place to inquire.

I am a 25 year old guy, relaxed and easy going. I prefer to spend my time working on my stuff or riding. I have some fabrication tools (220v Hobart MIG, etc.) I will be bringing along, as I would feel crippled without access to them.

I am currently in my sixth year here in Michigan as an R&D mechanic at Sport Truck USA (parent company of BDS, Zone Offroad Products, JKS, etc.) and, although I love my job, I am in desperate need of a change in scenery. I have visited that area of Arizona twice and have decided that it is the place that I want to be.

Any leads or help would be sincerely appreciated.

Best Regards,
Ryan

AZDYNA
03-18-2013, 7:38 PM
I unfortunitly don't have any thing for you but I Will keep my eyes and ears open and let you know if any thing becomes available. Any way, welcome to az! Always good to have another CCer down here. When you get established we should hit the road and some of us can show you some good rides/destinations.

NuklDragr
03-18-2013, 7:57 PM
Thanks Azdyna, I appreciate anything I can get.

blackchop
03-18-2013, 9:03 PM
you could search on the local craiglist ads here . alot to be found as far as affordable living situations
plus tempe is just a neat place anyways- although i cant drive down the main road near the college because i cant pay attention to driving.
and nope im way up on the north end of phx.

Allen
03-18-2013, 9:33 PM
Do not post duplicate threads.