PDA

View Full Version : Pure evil!!!

kingdeadbeat
08-12-2009, 12:52 AM
I knew "The Man" wasn't just handing out loot just to be nice........ef the gov......

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mqfuZ7hiap0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mqfuZ7hiap0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

earz
08-12-2009, 1:37 AM
Holy crap, that is scary. I just sent an email to all my friends/relatives. I'm notorious for automatically clicking "I Agree" on those things. I'm definately going to be reading the fine print from now on, no matter who it's from. The last ones I thought I'd have to worry about was our government. Apparently I was wrong.

sickboi55
08-12-2009, 1:57 AM
thats nuts. BUT didnt he say that when you trade in a car under that program, the dealer goes to that site and clicks to start a transaction? MY computer is not at the local ford dealer. that is not a consumer site.

josh
08-12-2009, 6:16 AM
glen beck is moron. he probably rides a moped.

evel1
08-12-2009, 6:46 AM
I don't take anything on that channel seriously , fuck fox news.

Homebrew
08-12-2009, 7:11 AM
The last ones I thought I'd have to worry about was our government.

Funniest thing I've heard in a while, I have never trusted them.

Nigel
08-12-2009, 7:19 AM
glen beck is moron. he probably rides a moped.

Watch, Joe Biden will plagiarize this statement at a town hall meeting near you.

How's all that Hope and Change working out?

BigDawg
08-12-2009, 7:32 AM
That is a website for dealers and the reason for the disclaimer is so that the govt. has access to files from those computers if fraudelent activities occur within the CARS program. This in no way, shape, or form will affect the consumer since this is not a consumer website.

It's more fluff for FOX NEWS to use in an attempt to put down the current administration, just like the majority of information that channel puts out there. You'd think that they would focus more on politics and useful information instead of a program geared towards stimulating the economy by enticing people to spend money.

This has nothing to do with trusting the govt...it has to do with the govt. not trusting car dealerships.

I wouldn't push Kimberly out of bed though.

imtheslime
08-12-2009, 7:33 AM
I don't take anything on that channel seriously , fuck fox news.

I don't take any news seriously, it's all half truths at best.

jason43
08-12-2009, 7:57 AM
I don't take any news seriously, it's all half truths at best.

The problem with news is that it has to get filtered through someone elses head before it gets to you. Therefore, it is never reliable.

rouser
08-12-2009, 9:45 AM
they have all of you suckered... belivers and non belivers alike... who are "they"? people more powerful than any single government. put a spin out for the public and let the regular joes battle out the search for truth, while biggers plots are comming to ahead. belive both sides cause there are always two.

deucepjd
08-13-2009, 9:27 PM
not cool -not at all cool

CabritoLoco
08-13-2009, 9:42 PM
I have to agree with rouser and jason, you have to have a savvy head on your shoulders and be able to decipher what is crap and what is half-truth. and don't be lulled into a feeling of security cuz there's always one more crook in dc ready to take your money and your freedoms.
i used to be one that "believed" in the government, had this red vs. blue mentality, then one day i realized hell it aint red vs. blue, it's dc vs. me. red or blue, they both want me to be a sheep and follow.
whether this vid is true or not, doesn't matter, what matters is that we the people keep our eyes open.