PDA

View Full Version : Central KY Camp and Run??

lowlife32
03-03-2013, 9:26 AM
Hey guys, ive been sitting here watching this fucking snow and dreaming of ride time. Been so inspired by all the stories of the EDR, Gypsy Run, etc and thought why not give it a shot. If anyone would be interested id like to try and put something together. I own a farm about an hour east of lexington and cincy both. Plenty of room for camping, bon fires, general shenanigans. Maybe start roll in on a Friday for those who would like, then take a ride saturday, down through the red river gorge/ natural bridge area im thinking (open to suggestions), then cookout and hangout saturday night after the ride. Hopefully I can get the ball rolling.

bobbarooski
03-03-2013, 10:06 AM
I am down with it.......if you dont mind a old fart......haha :cheersmate:

03-03-2013, 11:06 AM
I'm in Louisville, but if I can get my POS up and running by the time you get this thing together, I'd definitely be down for that ride. Natural Bridge has some awesome scenery, I love it up there.

lowlife32
03-03-2013, 11:17 AM
Good deal guys. I'm not expecting anything huge, but im hoping for at least 10 or so bikes. Hopefully we can get enough interest to put something together. As for Natural Bridge, the riding is great, some nice places to stop and swim in the river or jump off some rocks, and then Miguels Pizza is crazy good. Plus a nice little beer stop here and there never hurt either.:cheersmate:

lowlife32
03-03-2013, 11:19 AM
I am down with it.......if you dont mind a old fart......haha :cheersmate:

Shit man, as close as you are we need to do some riding anytime.

lowlife32
03-05-2013, 4:51 PM
Btt

blacklungky
03-06-2013, 3:46 PM
i am up for it. I am in owensboro.

nglshbiker
03-06-2013, 10:01 PM
When? I'm in Nashville - not too far away

scout47
03-07-2013, 12:12 AM
Dude, I'm in Indpls and I would be so down with this. I've camped in the gorge before and I've been planning to take a ride down there this summer anyway. So that would be perfect. I'll even pony up for beer and food for the camp out.

blacklungky
03-07-2013, 1:28 AM
check out my sign it event, maybe we could all meet up for it and discuss this further and ride around these flat lands.

lowlife32
03-07-2013, 6:48 AM
Awesome, glad to see some more interest. Im pretty fuckin lazy when it comes to planning shit, so Im gonna need you guys to keep a fire lit under my ass. I was thinking like end of may/ first of june. Not sure what other events are going on around that time though. Just my initial thought.

scout47
03-07-2013, 8:59 PM
Tell you what, ill keep a fire lit under your ass for your event if you keep a fire lit under my ass for my event. Deal?