PDA

View Full Version : Wagner Fabrications

billdozer
01-25-2013, 10:50 PM
:)

Capino
01-26-2013, 6:42 AM
Bruce's craftsmanship and welds make that old Hutch Trick Star frame in my shed look like a hack job.

ARBY
01-26-2013, 11:52 AM
They got a site?

bwagner
01-26-2013, 6:08 PM
They got a site?

I have a blogspot, but I never update it....I'm a one man operation so any time I have is spent fabricating, and I usually rely on word of mouth for advertising.....
~Bruce Wagner

bwagner
08-23-2014, 6:30 PM
They got a site?

Wow, it's been a while since I've even checked this out.

wagnerfabrications.bigcartel.com/

site in prgoress, but it's perfectly functional as is, just a little ugly! I'll be updating it daily hopefully, and look forward to doing anything I can to help any of you with your projects.
~Bruce

duffspeednmochine
08-29-2014, 10:19 PM
Amazing work!!! Beautiful parts at a fair price.

bwagner
09-15-2014, 5:04 PM
web address is now much simpler:
www.wagnerfabrications.com

Look for some XS650 based stuff in the near future, bars, etc. in 7/8" tubing to fit Japanese controls, trees, etc. Let me know if there's anything I can do to make your XS builds easier on you!

bwagner
09-25-2014, 6:47 PM
we've been working on a few new designs, and some subtle changes lately. Here's a little detail shot of some stuff on a pair of bars requested by a customer. Turned out really nice I think:5195651957

We do tons of other stuff besides bars as well, from full custom builds, to one off hardtail jobs. Hit us up, we'd love the opportunity to help you make your stuff the way you really want it!5196051961

ROLLO
09-28-2014, 3:46 AM
How much for the headlight mount ?

bwagner
09-28-2014, 5:26 AM
Dual mount is 100.00, single mounts are 75.00

bwagner
01-03-2015, 11:41 AM
Well it's a new year with plenty of new stuff on the horizon. Thanks to all those who have supported us along the way, and Thanks to those who may support us in the future. There are a lot of options these days when it comes to choosing a company to assist you in customizing your ride, and we really appreciate being a part of your build or project. Whomever you chose, please remember to give the small guys a shot, the level of customer service and quality you get from a small shop will trump anything you can expect from a big box brand. Here's to an awesome 2015 for all of us! We look forward to seeing and meeting some of you at events this year, so if you see us at a show or swap, etc, come up and introduce yourselves, we'd like to put some faces to the names that have helped us grow since the beginning....Ride safe, or at least have fun!

bwagner
01-29-2015, 5:38 PM
Lots of new stuff going on for us at WagFab! A bunch of new bar designs, as well as some other cool stuff happening real soon. February 6th, 7th, and 8th are the dates of the Timonium Motorcycle show, come see us in person and check out all the cool stuff from Lowside Magazine as well! Here are a few pair of our bars we've done up for customers as well as starting to have them in stock for sale now thru our website, 56073www.wagnerfabrications.com

bwagner
08-15-2015, 11:26 AM
So although no one ever wants to hear a SOB story, here's mine. There are a few people who I owe bars to, and a few headlight brackets as well. I'm not a thief, I'm not ripping you off, there's just a bit of a delay in being able to fabricate and ship the stuff at the moment. I held a sale on the single light brackets and a few more people sent payment than I had brackets already made up for. Then one thing lead to another and before I knew it I was way behind. Although I know most of you are upset, I promise I'll make it right and set everyone straight. As an attempt to make things better I'll include a partial refund with your order. Also, as of this mishap I'm officially out of business as WagFab, and have taken a full time job outside the motorcycle industry in an attempt to get my life back in order and take the burden off of my family who have supported me while I was trying to grow the fabrication business. Once again, I'm very sorry for any inconvenience I may have caused you and I sincerely hope you can accept my apologies for my tardiness.
-Bruce Wagner